More Republican Gay Bashing

Hey asswipe - post 28 above your pointy head. Kindly tick off which rights your limp wrist is deprived of.

Thanks asswipe.

Hey dickface, I'm not deprived of any. Of course you want to insinuate that I am gay, it doesn't bother me. My wife died ten years ago, leaving me to raise our four kids, so go fuck yourself. The rights that gays are denied are the right to receive the same benefits as a married couple. They can't marry because they are gay. For you, who could give a rats ass about gay people, you don't care if they get the same benefits as you or I. But for them, it is discrimination, plain and simple.
They shouldn't receive the same rights as married men and women since it is just wrong and disgusting.

Hey know, you're screwing up Auditasswipes wedding plans... he and his man want more rights than you, me, and the rest of America has.

Rick Snyder Signs Domestic Partner Benefits Ban For Michigan Public Employees

Gov. Rick Snyder signed legislation Thursday banning domestic partner benefits for state employees. Snyder, however, vetoed a portion of the legislation that would have affected public university employees.

A 2004 amendment to the state Constitution prohibits marriage for same-sex couples in Michigan. Until now, state employees enjoyed domestic partner benefits only since January of this year.

Three local school districts, and five city and county governments, including the City of Detroit, also provide domestic partner benefits for public employees.

The Republican-dominated state legislature passed the package of legislation banning domestic partner benefits earlier this month, with the majority of Democrats voting in opposition.

There had been special concern that the portion of the bills affecting public university employees would be found unconstitutional. Under Michigan's state constitution, public colleges and universities are self-governing and can set their own rules.

The state Senate attempted to address this concern it its version of the bills, but GOP House lawmakers said the Senate amendment exempting public colleges and universities from the ban was irrelevant. House Republicans said their version of the bills defined "public employees" through the Public Employees Relations Act (PERA), which includes employees of universities, MIRS reported.

Snyder on Thursday signed H.B. 4770 but vetoed H.B. 4771, the bill that would have amended PERA to include public university employees in the domestic partner benefits ban.

Several universities, including the University of Michigan, have been outspoken about opposing the ban.

The University of Michigan argued that if passed, the ban would precipitate a brain drain from the state's academic community. Seven professors wrote a letter to Synder urging him to veto the portion of the bills that would affect universities.

Proponents of the legislation said it would save the state $8 million per year. But critics said a ban would have a broader negative impact on Michigan's economy. During House testimony on the bills, Jay Kaplan, a staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, said the legislation might cost the state more money in related court costs.

"The governor and legislature have been working hard to address the spiraling costs of health care and other post-retirement benefits over the past year," the governor's office said in a statement. "This is a continuation of those fiscal measures."

Well, since it's just a matter of cost, let's just take the benefits away from the faggots. Faggots don't deserve any benefits anyway. All this from the God Party. I'm surprised they didn't suggest taking benefits away from all the "*******" and "Spics" too.

Good for our Governor....
And being homosexual is not the same thing as being a black person you idiot! Being gay does not give them any more rights than anyone else. But they think it should. God didn't make humans to marry the same sex, in fact it's a huge sin. If they want to live together, i have no problem with it, it's between them and God. But I really don't want to help pay for benefits to make it easy on them!

You're a fucking liar and a racist.

Santorum: “Because I believe what the Catholic Church teaches with respect to homosexuality?—?I’m a bigot. So, now I’m a bigot, because I believe what the Bible teaches. Now, what two thousand years of, of teaching and moral theology is now bigoted!

I'm a liar and a racist for repeating what Republicans say? What does that make them?

Oops.

I didn't say that. I said you're a liar and a racist.
It was a general, all encompassing observation.
Oh, and you're a dumb-fuck too.

Prince Charming schmoozes again.

Gov. Rick Snyder signed legislation Thursday banning domestic partner benefits for state employees. Snyder, however, vetoed a portion of the legislation that would have affected public university employees.

A 2004 amendment to the state Constitution prohibits marriage for same-sex couples in Michigan. Until now, state employees enjoyed domestic partner benefits only since January of this year.

Three local school districts, and five city and county governments, including the City of Detroit, also provide domestic partner benefits for public employees.

The Republican-dominated state legislature passed the package of legislation banning domestic partner benefits earlier this month, with the majority of Democrats voting in opposition.

There had been special concern that the portion of the bills affecting public university employees would be found unconstitutional. Under Michigan's state constitution, public colleges and universities are self-governing and can set their own rules.

The state Senate attempted to address this concern it its version of the bills, but GOP House lawmakers said the Senate amendment exempting public colleges and universities from the ban was irrelevant. House Republicans said their version of the bills defined "public employees" through the Public Employees Relations Act (PERA), which includes employees of universities, MIRS reported.

Snyder on Thursday signed H.B. 4770 but vetoed H.B. 4771, the bill that would have amended PERA to include public university employees in the domestic partner benefits ban.

Several universities, including the University of Michigan, have been outspoken about opposing the ban.

The University of Michigan argued that if passed, the ban would precipitate a brain drain from the state's academic community. Seven professors wrote a letter to Synder urging him to veto the portion of the bills that would affect universities.

Proponents of the legislation said it would save the state $8 million per year. But critics said a ban would have a broader negative impact on Michigan's economy. During House testimony on the bills, Jay Kaplan, a staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, said the legislation might cost the state more money in related court costs.

"The governor and legislature have been working hard to address the spiraling costs of health care and other post-retirement benefits over the past year," the governor's office said in a statement. "This is a continuation of those fiscal measures."

Well, since it's just a matter of cost, let's just take the benefits away from the faggots. Faggots don't deserve any benefits anyway. All this from the God Party. I'm surprised they didn't suggest taking benefits away from all the "*******" and "Spics" too.

And being homosexual is not the same thing as being a black person you idiot!

Who said they were the same?

Being gay does not give them any more rights than anyone else. But they think it should.

Oh? What extra rights are we asking for? Name them.

God didn't make humans to marry the same sex, in fact it's a huge sin.

Let me say this slowly so you can understand. W E A R E A S E C U L A R C O U N T R Y.....W I T H A S E C U L A R G O V E R N M E N T.

If they want to live together, i have no problem with it, it's between them and God.

Government treating citizens equally has NOTHING to do with your god.

But I really don't want to help pay for benefits to make it easy on them!

And I don't want to have to pay benefits for heteros...but for some odd reason, I have to.

And being homosexual is not the same thing as being a black person you idiot!

Who said they were the same?

Wow...try to keep up, wouldya?

I'm surprised they didn't suggest taking benefits away from all the "*******" and "Spics" too.

I see the usual gay-haters are here. Warrior acts like he hates gays; but we all know that when he's riding around on his tricycle with the wind blowing up his chaps, he reminisces about the good old days with his bunk mate on the submarine. :ssex:

Forum List

Back