More Republican Gay Bashing

So it would be okay to take benefits away from "*******" and "Spics" too, and let the "Whiteys" keep theirs, right? Or would that be considered racist? Or is it that you accept "*******" and "Spics" as human beings but not faggots and dykes? Just curious.

You've shown that you're comfortable with some of the more hateful parts of the English language.

Now please go learn the meaning of some of the more mainstream terms, such as "bashing".

Then perhaps a constructive dialogue could occur.

Seriously, these people have to learn the "code". You don't say the "N" word. You say, "Man child" or "Boy King" or "Kenyan Mau Mau". See? It's easy.

The problem for Republicans is that many of these "codes" are new. They left behind all kinds of quotes with the "old words". Too bad we have "recordings" and "videotape".

Rick Santorum’s Top Ten Most-Offensive Anti-Gay Comments

The Story Behind Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters

Rick Perry's "Niggerhead"

They still use the old words when talking among themselves.

So it would be okay to take benefits away from "*******" and "Spics" too, and let the "Whiteys" keep theirs, right? Or would that be considered racist? Or is it that you accept "*******" and "Spics" as human beings but not faggots and dykes? Just curious.

You've shown that you're comfortable with some of the more hateful parts of the English language.

Now please go learn the meaning of some of the more mainstream terms, such as "bashing".

I'm just using terms that those on the right seem to be the most comfortable with. And if you don't want to call it bashing, then let's just call it discrimination. Or don't you like that term either?

Did you ever think that maybe gays would just like to be treated with as much respect as anyone else? Oh I forgot, gays are not like everyone else, so they don't deserve any respect.

Discrimination? Gays are a race now?

Seriously, these people have to learn the "code". You don't say the "N" word. You say, "Man child" or "Boy King" or "Kenyan Mau Mau". See? It's easy.

The problem for Republicans is that many of these "codes" are new. They left behind all kinds of quotes with the "old words". Too bad we have "recordings" and "videotape".

Rick Santorum’s Top Ten Most-Offensive Anti-Gay Comments

The Story Behind Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters

Rick Perry's "Niggerhead"

They still use the old words when talking among themselves.

You may be right. Probably why minorities feel so uncomfortable at Republican get to's.

So if a politician is advocating for rights for gays, they're "Straight Bashing," asswipe?

No asswipe. White heterosexuals do not have to advocate for their rights, or have you not figured this out yet? The ones who must advocate for their rights are those who are denied the rights that white heterosexuals like you and I take for granted.

White people have different rights than asswipes like you do ?

Is there a second Bill of Rights you're not sharing, asswipe?

No dumbfuck, get it together here. Gays don't have the same rights as you and I. Is it really that hard to understand? First you are against gay marriage, but then you say "Civil Unions" are okay. That way gays can have the same rights as married couples without being officially married. Okay, I can buy into that. To me, marriage is a religious concept anyway, and should not be controlled by the state. However, now this governor signs into law a ban against any benefits that would be gained through allowing "civil unions". So basically, he does not support or want gays to even be permitted civil unions. I guess he's saving them from their path to Hell. Maybe they will decide to convert and become heterosexual since they can't get benefits for a gay partner.

This is the way so many of you knuckleheads think.

I'm just using terms that those on the right seem to be the most comfortable with. And if you don't want to call it bashing, then let's just call it discrimination. Or don't you like that term either?

Did you ever think that maybe gays would just like to be treated with as much respect as anyone else? Oh I forgot, gays are not like everyone else, so they don't deserve any respect.

Discrimination? Gays are a race now?

Wow, you really are dumb.

No asswipe. White heterosexuals do not have to advocate for their rights, or have you not figured this out yet? The ones who must advocate for their rights are those who are denied the rights that white heterosexuals like you and I take for granted.

White people have different rights than asswipes like you do ?

Is there a second Bill of Rights you're not sharing, asswipe?

No dumbfuck, get it together here. Gays don't have the same rights as you and I. Is it really that hard to understand? First you are against gay marriage, but then you say "Civil Unions" are okay. That way gays can have the same rights as married couples without being officially married. Okay, I can buy into that. To me, marriage is a religious concept anyway, and should not be controlled by the state. However, now this governor signs into law a ban against any benefits that would be gained through allowing "civil unions". So basically, he does not support or want gays to even be permitted civil unions. I guess he's saving them from their path to Hell. Maybe they will decide to convert and become heterosexual since they can't get benefits for a gay partner.

This is the way so many of you knuckleheads think.

What "rights" are gays being deprived of, asswipe?

Well done! :clap:

Adding incorrect assumptions about my personal feelings about gay rights to your incendiary, functionally illiterate troll.

You're doing a good impression of a loser.

/unsubscribe

Attention Dumbfuck Auditasswipe -

Go ahead and "tick off" the ones you're being deprived of -

Freedom of Speech, Press, Religion and Petition

Right to keep and bear arms

Conditions for quarters of soldiers

Right of search and seizure regulated

Provisons concerning prosecution

Right to a speedy trial, witnesses, etc.

Right to a trial by jury

Excessive bail, cruel punishment

Rule of construction of Constitution

Rights of the States under Constitution

Adding incorrect assumptions about my personal feelings about gay rights to your incendiary, functionally illiterate troll.

/unsubscribe

Oh Amelia, I'm so hurt. But honestly, it really isn't about you. :eusa_boohoo:

/unsubscribe

Hey asswipe - post 28 above your pointy head. Kindly tick off which rights your limp wrist is deprived of.

Thanks asswipe.

Right to a trial by jury

If all Republicans worked as hard as Texans to make gays "against the law" then the question of rights would be moot.

We oppose the legalization of sodomy. We demand that Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.
We believe that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans.
We oppose the legalization of sodomy. We demand that Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.

2010 Texas State Republican Party Platform « Good Common Sense

Marriage Licenses – We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Right to a trial by jury

If all Republicans worked as hard as Texans to make gays "against the law" then the question of rights would be moot.

We believe that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans.

2010 Texas State Republican Party Platform « Good Common Sense

Marriage Licenses – We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Can you help Auditasswipe? She, or whatever the fuck it is, is having difficultly ticking off rights from the Bill of Rights I posted that it's being deprived of

Thanks in advance..

How is this gay bashing?

It's not.

No, but it would be OK to take away all benefits from ALL public employees, or at least reduce them $8 million, so that publically employed deviants can feel normal.

Proponents of the legislation said it would save the state $8 million per year. But critics said a ban would have a broader negative impact on Michigan's economy. During House testimony on the bills, Jay Kaplan, a staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, said the legislation might cost the state more money in related court costs.

"The governor and legislature have been working hard to address the spiraling costs of health care and other post-retirement benefits over the past year," the governor's office said in a statement. "This is a continuation of those fiscal measures."

I'm certain that all publically employed persons, White, Black, and Brown, would be delighted to have their benefits reduced so that queers could have their anal fissure repairs covered by the State of Michigan.

/unsubscribe

Hey asswipe - post 28 above your pointy head. Kindly tick off which rights your limp wrist is deprived of.

Thanks asswipe.

Hey dickface, I'm not deprived of any. Of course you want to insinuate that I am gay, it doesn't bother me. My wife died ten years ago, leaving me to raise our four kids, so go fuck yourself. The rights that gays are denied are the right to receive the same benefits as a married couple. They can't marry because they are gay. For you, who could give a rats ass about gay people, you don't care if they get the same benefits as you or I. But for them, it is discrimination, plain and simple.

It's not.

No, but it would be OK to take away all benefits from ALL public employees, or at least reduce them $8 million, so that publically employed deviants can feel normal.

Proponents of the legislation said it would save the state $8 million per year. But critics said a ban would have a broader negative impact on Michigan's economy. During House testimony on the bills, Jay Kaplan, a staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, said the legislation might cost the state more money in related court costs.

"The governor and legislature have been working hard to address the spiraling costs of health care and other post-retirement benefits over the past year," the governor's office said in a statement. "This is a continuation of those fiscal measures."

I'm certain that all publically employed persons, White, Black, and Brown, would be delighted to have their benefits reduced so that queers could have their anal fissure repairs covered by the State of Michigan.

I don't know if you're a Republican, but you sure talk like one.

Not letting MORE state employees pick the pockets of the tax payer is hate and gay bashing.

Oh yes, I can see that.

Thanks asswipe.

Hey dickface, I'm not deprived of any. Of course you want to insinuate that I am gay, it doesn't bother me. My wife died ten years ago, leaving me to raise our four kids, so go fuck yourself. The rights that gays are denied are the right to receive the same benefits as a married couple. They can't marry because they are gay. For you, who could give a rats ass about gay people, you don't care if they get the same benefits as you or I. But for them, it is discrimination, plain and simple.

Getting married to someone of the same sex is a "right" in your view? Go inhale some more crack, Festus, get back with us later, ya inbred, knuckle-dragging welfare case.

Thanks asswipe.

Indeed.

I intend to marry a horse, then claim all the vet bills should be paid by my employer.

I'll get the ACLU involved if I feel I'm discriminated against.

:mad:

Thanks asswipe.

They shouldn't receive the same rights as married men and women since it is just wrong and disgusting.

Forum List

Back