More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More k00k losing........and this is why the environmental efforts related to climate change are a disaster in 2013. The fuckers can't get their agenda accomplished without lying ( bomb thrower predictions falling flat on their faces ) and fraud.

The Tesla battery swap is the hoax of the year

Posted on December 21, 2013

What California says about zero-emission vehicles, and why Tesla is committing fraud

The Tesla battery swap is the hoax of the year | Watts Up With That?

Last edited:
More k00k losing........and this is why the environmental efforts related to climate change are a disaster in 2013. The fuckers can't get their agenda accomplished without lying ( bomb thrower predictions falling flat on their faces ) and fraud.

The Tesla battery swap is the hoax of the year

Posted on December 21, 2013

What California says about zero-emission vehicles, and why Tesla is committing fraud

The Tesla battery swap is the hoax of the year | Watts Up With That?

This is really troubling. The graft and corporate collusion with govt is now off the charts.

But the real damage here is the long list of Tesla hype and phoney claims. From the "20 minute charge" hype to the solar powered recharging stations to the coast to coast free services for buyers.. This company is floating on tax credits and subsidies and lies to serve a small wealthy elite clients and run Elon Musks score amongst his entreprenuerial pals up a couple points. He's not playing fair. Gives free market Capitalism a bad name.

You're right, we don't want to move back to the caves in the future.

Your solution is to move back to the caves today.

Wrong!

That's the job of doing nothing.

Wrong!

Crippling our economy now, by insisting on less reliable, more expensive energy, will send us back to the caves.

Start with the evidence of "crippling our economy". I see it as an opportunity to help our economy. What evidence do you have that I'm wrong? Or that you're right?

Last edited:
Wrong!

That's the job of doing nothing.

Wrong!

Crippling our economy now, by insisting on less reliable, more expensive energy, will send us back to the caves.

Start with the evidence of "crippling our economy". I see it as an opportunity to help our economy. What evidence do you have that I'm wrong? Or that you're right?

Forcing our already shaky economy to stop using useful, reliable, cheap fuels like oil and natural gas in order to force us to use expensive, unreliable sources of energy, like solar and wind, would cost millions of jobs and throw us into a receesion.

On the plus side, that would guarantee the Dems would be the minority party for the next 40 years.

Forcing our already shaky economy to stop using useful, reliable, cheap fuels like oil and natural gas in order to force us to use expensive, unreliable sources of energy, like solar and wind, would cost millions of jobs and throw us into a receesion.

On the plus side, that would guarantee the Dems would be the minority party for the next 40 years.

Sadly, not so. To keep the goodies coming the majority (by then there'll be an unemployed majority) will have to keep voting in Democrats. The bright side is that they'll TAX the RICH sufficiently that there will be no longer any rich to tax and the house of cards will crumble.

Hey FlaCalTenn......I see what you mean by the gayness!! LMAO.....ghey!!!:gay:

By the way FlaCalTenn.......does this vid not nail it to illustrate PMZ et. al. on this thread??

PMZ starring as the black knight:up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

Hey FlaCalTenn......I see what you mean by the gayness!! LMAO.....ghey!!!:gay:

By the way FlaCalTenn.......does this vid not nail it to illustrate PMZ et. al. on this thread??

PMZ starring as the black knight:up:

Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube

Certainly one of the finest cinematic moments in history.
And a fine tutorial about how to subtlely declare victory on a public forum..

:cool:

All the AGW bomb thrower threads on this forum........so irrelevant!!!! Utter ePiC FaIlUrE!!!!

A Global Transition to Renewable Energy Will Take Many Decades

The great hope for a quick and sweeping transition to renewable energy is wishful thinking

By Vaclav Smil

Renewable energy sources could take the world by storm. That is what well-known advocate Amory Lovins envisaged in 1976. He claimed that by the year 2000, 33 percent of America's energy would come from many small, decentralized renewable sources. Decades later, in July 2008, environmentalist Al Gore claimed that completely repowering the country's electricity supply in a single decade would be “achievable, affordable and transformative.” And in November 2009 Mark Jacobson and Mark Delucchi published “A Plan to Power 100 Percent of the Planet with Renewables” in Scientific American, presenting a plan for converting the global energy supply entirely to renewables in just two decades.

Yet from 1990 to 2012 the world's energy from fossil fuels barely changed, down from 88 to 87 percent. In 2011 renewables generated less than 10 percent of the U.S. energy supply, and most of that came from “old” renewables, such as hydroelectric plants and burning wood waste from lumbering operations. After more than 20 years of highly subsidized development, new renewables such as wind and solar and modern biofuels such as corn ethanol have claimed only 3.35 percent of the country's energy supply.

A Global Transition to Renewable Energy Will Take Many Decades: Scientific American

Methane.......Co2.........ice melts.........extreme weather...........yada.......yada........yada...........

Been hearing about it for years and years. But......see red highlight above.......nobody gives a rats ass!!!

Like the title of the thread says...........

The good news is China is waking up and we're unlikely to see the worse case. Europe and America are decreasing as we speak....And renewables are becoming affordable enough to take over.

Anything over 3c is looking less likely as we're likely to peak before 2020 at this rate. Australia is too small to fuck us like China has ;) Mr.Abbot will lose consumers for his coal and shit!

The thing to watch out for is the natural feed backs like the methane within the arctic. That's the wild card.

Last edited:
As a luke warmer I feel I've won ;)

America's carbon emissions = down
Europes carbon emissions = down
China is planning to cut emissions big time!
Coal is on its way out!

Temperature is on course towards 1.25-2c of warming by 2100 ;) While emissions will reach 564-600ppm. Look who's winning? ME!

Coal is on its way out!

Temperature is on course towards 1.25-2c of warming by 2100 ;) While emissions will reach 564-600ppm. Look who's winning? ME!

Oh -- You're a winner alright... You've done so much to save the planet...
:eek:

Coal is on its way out!

You are hardly a Luke warmer you are a full AGW cultist, especially when you post from far left blog sites like Think Progress as your "facts".

Coal is on its way out!

Oh -- You're a winner alright... You've done so much to save the planet...
:eek:

Yo FlaCalTenn.....500 views in 48 hours for this thread.:up:

Im laughing.......nobody looks at any of those climate crusader nutter threads......they drop off page one faster than Alec Baldwin's shows get punted on.:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

This thread has become the reeducation for the misinformed tread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back