More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a luke warmer I feel I've won ;)

America's carbon emissions = down
Europes carbon emissions = down
China is planning to cut emissions big time!
Coal is on its way out!

Temperature is on course towards 1.25-2c of warming by 2100 ;) While emissions will reach 564-600ppm. Look who's winning? ME!

Germany and Japan, replacing nuclear with coal!

You winning because you own coal stock?

As a luke warmer I feel I've won ;)

America's carbon emissions = down
Europes carbon emissions = down
China is planning to cut emissions big time!
Coal is on its way out!

Temperature is on course towards 1.25-2c of warming by 2100 ;) While emissions will reach 564-600ppm. Look who's winning? ME!

Germany and Japan, replacing nuclear with coal!

You winning because you own coal stock?

Yep.....20 new plants ( GERMANY ) between now and 2020!!! Link somewhere on this thread at least 2X.

Like I say.......WINNING.

Just stopped by to say hi! So hi! Good to see you beating the sheep! Keep up the great work! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

How am I NOT winning? Carbon emissions are going down here in America and Obama is killing coal. ;)

Uh dude.. when youre campaigning AGAINST fossil fuel and FRACKING in particular,,,,
you dont get to score points for reducing carbon emissions. Thats like running the ball thru your own goalposts and demanding your team gets the points..... doesnt happen outside the dc beltway.....

How am I NOT winning? Carbon emissions are going down here in America and Obama is killing coal. ;)

= lose

we all know the social oddballs in life. The folks whose team is down 49-0 in the fourth quarter and get a fluky touchdown and are jumping all over the place spiking the football and the score is now 49-7. We all know them, these social invalids that don't recognize that they are on the spectrum.......but it sure provides others with a massive level of entertainment value. Like this thread.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

= lose

we all know the social oddballs in life. The folks whose team is down 49-0 in the fourth quarter and get a fluky touchdown and are jumping all over the place spiking the football and the score is now 49-7. We all know them, these social invalids that don't recognize that they are on the spectrum.......but it sure provides others with a massive level of entertainment value. Like this thread.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

US, down from 20% to 19%, CO2 in Germany and Japan (not to mention China) rising = winning to clowns who failed math.

Institute for Energy Research? More than a little like asking the Fox to review the hen house's security arrangements.

The AGW church must silence all that disagree with it.

The AGW loyal followers continue to prove that they hate science and that AGW dogma must rule without question or opposition.

Institute for Energy Research? More than a little like asking the Fox to review the hen house's security arrangements.

You mean the graph above that indicates fossil fuel domination 25 years from now??!! The graph above that says renewables will still be fringe energy?? That one??!!

Oh........that one??!!! I see it now!!!

Maybe you're right s0n.......so instead, I'll post up the exact same graph in different form from Obama's EIA ( Energy Information Agency ) from this year!!!!

Here it is >>>>

Domination s0n........like this thread that is on the verge of going to 2,000 posts!!! And this thread will be right at the top of this page for a very long time while all the k00k threads fall into oblivion because nobody cares!!!:funnyface::funnyface::up:

You mean the graph above that indicates fossil fuel domination 25 years from now??!! The graph above that says renewables will still be fringe energy?? That one??!!

Oh........that one??!!! I see it now!!!

Maybe you're right s0n.......so instead, I'll post up the exact same graph in different form from Obama's EIA ( Energy Information Agency ) from this year!!!!

Here it is >>>>

Domination s0n........like this thread that is on the verge of going to 2,000 posts!!! And this thread will be right at the top of this page for a very long time while all the k00k threads fall into oblivion because nobody cares!!!:funnyface::funnyface::up:

...and now today`s headlines from "green energy" Europe:
Griechenland: Giftiger Smog über Athen und Thessaloniki - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Translation:
Toxic smog over Greek cities
Oil & gas are taxed so heavily that Greeks have to heat with wood.

image-583431-galleryV9-lghr.jpg

image-583428-galleryV9-pase.jpg

image-584008-galleryV9-gxia.jpg

image-584005-galleryV9-ffje.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back