More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the crt idiots refuse to look at weather history tornadoes and hurricanes, along with floods and fire

This sentence deserves to be graphed! You got in a dig at environmentalists, climate change folks AND CRT! You might have hit the trifecta. Good on you.

Actually the important part is that many of us "crt idiots" know the difference between weather and climate.

Education is a heavy burden.

As per usual, I'm put to shame by your clever ripostes and repartee! It is truly like being in the company of George Bernard Shaw!

(Feel free to google just ANYTHING in that sentence.)

XUvt1cu.jpg

As per usual, I'm put to shame by your clever ripostes and repartee! It is truly like being in the company of George Bernard Shaw!

(Feel free to google just ANYTHING in that sentence.)

XUvt1cu.jpg
Son, if you knew the difference, you would shut up

OMG, is this thing still going on? This is like a support group for morons. Anybody who can't see the signs of global warming at this point is beyond wilful ignorance. Criminal ignorance? Is that a thing?

OMG, is this thing still going on? This is like a support group for morons. Anybody who can't see the signs of global warming at this point is beyond wilful ignorance. Criminal ignorance? Is that a thing?

As usual another warmist/alarmist who pushes the lie about what climate realists thinks.

It is YOUR criminal stupidity that hurts you here.

ALL skeptics acknowledge warming since the end of the 1600's and certainly since 1979 with Satellite data.

The very SECOND you post a claim and then support it with actual evidence I'm pretty sure the world will end. So keep us safe with your usual posting style.
you want me to post what? Evidence there is a difference between weather and climate? Well here's a hint, climate isn't one day of weather, although the weather happens in the climate. Perhaps that's your confusion. But climate doesn't change overnight, nor does it change in a year. To claim one warm day as evidence of AGW or climate change is fking hilarious. Yet Demofks do that nonstop in here. But hey, let me know.

you want me to post what? Evidence there is a difference between weather and climate? Well here's a hint, climate isn't one day of weather, although the weather happens in the climate.

Wow, you DID know. Sort of.

So why do your folks always blather on about how cold it is one day in April? Or how snow fell somewhere unexpectedly? There's one thread where a couple denialists are trading back and forth exciting stories about how cold it is where they live. And they laugh and laugh and laugh like they've somehow falsified AGW. It's bizarre.

Remember Inhofe in the Senate with his snowball?

Yeah, your side doesn't seem to appreciate the differences either.

As for "rate of change", well, that's the key isn't it? If climate DOES start changing rapidly (which AGW is capable of doing) then we have a real problem. Which is what the people trying to get you to listen to reason have been pointing out over and over and over.

Funny how the crt idiots refuse to look at weather history tornadoes and hurricanes, along with floods and fire

Because it smashes their narrative.

In this thread somewhere I posted up a map of US drought...1895-2018....alot some years, little to none some years. Drrrrr
The kOOks hate the retrospective on this stuff.
Tornado activity a slam dunk for our side...facial. Cat 5 hurricanes hitting US mainland...data
a train wreck for AGW lemmings.

Btw JC...36 hours straight if these stuff, steady gale force winds. Bizarre as fuck....5th straight month now. Weather fuckery is ghey

Because it smashes their narrative.

In this thread somewhere I posted up a map of US drought...1895-2018....alot some years, little to none some years. Drrrrr
The kOOks hate the retrospective on this stuff.
Tornado activity a slam dunk for our side...facial. Cat 5 hurricanes hitting US mainland...data
a train wreck for AGW lemmings.

Btw JC...36 hours straight if these stuff, steady gale force winds. Bizarre as fuck....5th straight month now. Weather fuckery is ghey

Reading posts like this is like discovering a new brain-damaged form of haiku.

When will AGW be taken seriously by the public?

When we see bikini babes in thongs riding around on jet skis and power boats in a lake in Manitoba, Canada in late January for two weeks. Not a moment sooner. :cul2:

SoCal-Glamour-Girls-Ryan-Fox-Jetski-6.jpg

When we see bikini babes in thongs riding around on jet skis and power boats in a lake in Manitoba, Canada in late January for two weeks. Not a moment sooner. :cul2:

Oh thank heavens you posted the cheesecake shot there! For a while I was thinking you were a proud gay man. You do talk a lot about being gay. Are you struggling with your choices?

Here's a bit o' beefcake for you in case you are just "passing" now. Enjoy! Don't drool on your keyboard!

QuwiZMQ.jpg

Two -threee straight weeks....northern Canada....late January....temps in the high 80's.

Other than that....nobody will be caring about AGW :deal:

Though I gotta say...I'm sure as hell hoping for it!!:boobies::boobies:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back