More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 35 degrees last night here. Fking cold as hell . Watched my grandson’s LaCross game last night, windy as shit, windchill under 30! Mf was that cold.

Sucks..but fun time I'm sure JC!!

i used to go to all my son's hockey games when he was young...probably 500 or so. Now he's 21 so don't go but only every so often....but it's still a hoot, right?!!!

Sucks..but fun time I'm sure JC!!

i used to go to all my son's hockey games when he was young...probably 500 or so. Now he's 21 so don't go but only every so often....but it's still a hoot, right?!!!
It is. It is still cold now for two years. I do enjoy when they win, and his team won! Whoo whoo

For you indeed! Your inability to follow along is very apparent. Post #7683 of the dude’s own OP. And you can’t see the logic. Says it all. We’re still winning

ahem. No, I just finally got tired of the other poster's CONSTANT use of the epithet "ghey" or "gay". It's tiring.

Have you ever seen the ocean? Just curious. You seem amazingly unfamiliar with the concept.
Try this: turn the stove on and wave your hand above the flame, gets hot quick, right? Now fill a pot with cold water and wave your hand above it, not so hot, right?

Try this: turn the stove on and wave your hand above the flame, gets hot quick, right? Now fill a pot with cold water and wave your hand above it, not so hot, right?

Yeah, but the ocean is a bit more complex than simple convection.

Ocean currents are usually THERMOHALINE in nature. Meaning both temperature and SALINITY which impacts density and flow within the water column.

Sheesh. Visit the ocean some day. Take an oceanography class.

Yeah, but the ocean is a bit more complex than simple convection.

Ocean currents are usually THERMOHALINE in nature. Meaning both temperature and SALINITY which impacts density and flow within the water column.

Sheesh. Visit the ocean some day. Take an oceanography class.

Basic physics, takes faaaaaaaarrrrr more energy to heat water than air

The AGW kOOks keep telling us coal is dead....wtf?!!

China is building more than half of the world's new coal power plants

13819.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back