More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about whomever you are referencing here. I'm telling you what actual scientists say. This is basic scientific inference.
so demofks don't actually follow science? I figured that was true, but for one of you to admit it is strange.

So hottest day ever doesn't have any significance right?

No it doesn't. A sine wave doesn't flatten out on the tails like that.

View attachment 630623

You see the areas where it crosses the solid line? Yeah, that's not the same as a Gaussian distribution.

This is the equation for a Gaussian Distribution:

bellformula-56b749555f9b5829f8380dc8.jpg
it goes from zero axis to a top point back to zero axis for half.

Now there over 100 published papers showing a small CO2 doubling effect in recent years.

Warmsts/alarmists needs to stop lying about CO2 effect at the 400+ ppm level.

No Tricks Zone

135+ Papers Find Extremely Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity​

Excerpt:

Smirnov, 2018 (2X CO2 = 0.4ºC) (2X AnthroCO2 = 0.02ºC)​

From this, it follows for the change of the global temperature as a result at doubling of the concentration of atmospheric CO2 molecules [is] ∆T = (0.4 ± 0.1) K,

where the error accounts for the accuracy of used values, whereas the result depends on processes included in the above scheme. Indeed, we assume the atmospheric and Earth’s albedo, as well as another interaction of solar radiation with the atmosphere and Earth, to be unvaried in the course of the change of the concentration of CO2 molecules, and also the content of atmospheric water is conserved. Because anthropogenic fluxes of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere resulted from combustion of fossil fuels is about 5% [Kaufman, 2007], the contribution of the human activity to ECS (the temperature change as a result of doubling of the atmospheric carbon dioxide amount) is ∆T = 0.02 K, i.e. injections of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a result of combustion of fossil fuels is not important for the greenhouse effect.

LINK

Last edited:
But then it flattens out, effectively to infinity. A sine wave does NOT do that.

There is nothing in the mathematics of a gaussian curve that is even close to a sine wave.
yep, still goes zero axis to a top point back to zero, right?

A gaussian curve will NEVER hit zero. It is asymptotic to zero. (or whatever arbitrary baseline). A sine wave ALWAYS crosses its baseline.

Mathematically they could not be more different.
why did yours then?

Denialist blog.

You are a proven science fraud since you just ignored all 135 PUBLISHED science papers in the article showing the very low CO2 doubling effect gave you the first paper which was published just last year.

You have no remaining credibility left here.

Now you are in my view just another warmist/alarmist GOOK to embarrass themselves here with their stupid bullshit!

why did yours then?

It was a cartoon.

This explains a gaussian curve. It is asymptotic to zero.

(I am surprised you know so little about mathematics.)

I gave you names of those in here. go look up their posts. That will learn you.

So you just arbitrarily define certain people as "demofks" and I am supposed to answer questions about all "demofks"?

Not my word, not anyone's work except yours, so I'm just going to ignore it because it isn't worth anything.

So you just arbitrarily define certain people as "demofks" and I am supposed to answer questions about all "demofks"?

Not my word, not anyone's work except yours, so I'm just going to ignore it because it isn't worth anything.
yep those who are demofks are demofks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back