More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
winning-charlie-sheen-sweatshirts_design-660x378.png

`
`

This Thread, as it turns out, after nearly NINE Years since it started.. is the WORST Climate Prediction/Claim in history!!
An embarrassment the OP/Skookerasbil is too STUPlD to let Die.
The skeptics have Lost.

Past Eight years: Warmest since modern recordkeeping began

2021 tied for sixth warmest year in continued trend, analysis shows​

Date: January 13, 2022

Past eight years: Warmest since modern recordkeeping began: 2021 tied for sixth warmest year in continued trend, analysis shows

1649945759087.png

`
`

`

Last edited:
`
`

This thread, as it turns out, after nearly NINE Years since it started.. is the WORST Climate Prediction/Claim in history!!
An embarrassment the OP/Skookerasbil is too STUPlD to let Die.
The skeptics have Lost.

Past Eight years: Warmest since modern recordkeeping began

2021 tied for sixth warmest year in continued trend, analysis shows​

Date: January 13, 2022

Past eight years: Warmest since modern recordkeeping began: 2021 tied for sixth warmest year in continued trend, analysis shows

View attachment 630555

`
`

`
And here you are nine years later posting on it. However, that isn't what the OP is about. So you don't even understand what the thread is about. Too fking funny, it's about WINNING!!!!

it is? hmmmmm I don't believe demofk people believe that.

Yeah, the whole point is that AGW means the overall global average temperature increases but locally there is still variability. At least that is what the science papers on the topic say.

Local climate is a complex system. It's why things like Western Europe are warmer than they should be due to their latitude (ocean currents pumping heat to different parts of the planet). It's why I live further north than I have ever lived in my life (near the 45th parallel) and I have almost no snow in the winter. Certainly less than when I lived further south but in a different part of the continent here in the US.

Yeah, the whole point is that AGW means the overall global average temperature increases but locally there is still variability. At least that is what the science papers on the topic say.
Inaccurate. That is what controlled documentation says. Any document that doesn't fit the scenario is frozen out. The fact is there are many more colder versions of the climate than warmer and it is ignored. In fact, Old Socks in here thinks that Oregon is the globe. Amazing to me. I could have sworn it at least included Washington State. LOL. Let me know when you can have temperature readings over water.

Inaccurate.

Nope.

That is what controlled documentation says. Any document that doesn't fit the scenario is frozen out.

More conspiracy theory stuff.

The fact is there are many more colder versions of the climate than warmer and it is ignored. In fact, Old Socks in here thinks that Oregon is the globe. Amazing to me. I could have sworn it at least included Washington State. LOL. Let me know when you can have temperature readings over water.

Ocean temperatures have been measured for more than a century, maybe two.

I thought you would know that.

It is unbelievable it is SNOWING in my city again right now! has been for over 2 1/2 hours had 1" of snow three days ago which never happened in my previous 57 Aprils I lived through heck until this year it NEVER snowed in April.

The previous latest 1" of snowfall on record was March 12, 1974.

It is unbelievable it is SNOWING in my city again right now! has been for over 2 1/2 hours had 1" of snow three days ago which never happened in my previous 57 Aprils I lived through heck until this year it NEVER snowed in April.

I'm sure there were record heat waves around the rest of the globe to ensure that average. Ask PV.

Your question didn't make any sense. You asked how many of the 97% who agree with AGW agree with AGW.

Perhaps I should have said "100% of the 97%"

Do you know what a percentage is?
And there you are again showing the class how you simply can't read printed words. My quote from the post--

tell us more about how many scientists make up 97%? please, share with the class.

You are really just stupid.

It's a single event and can't be used to draw any statistically robust conclusions.

But, that being said, AGW is expected to alter local climates and weather patterns. This will lead to some degree of instability. Global warming may explain more of the polar vortexes we see these days as the jet stream circulation is altered bringing more cold weather down into the lower 48. Granted the current "snowing in PNW" is due to some Pacific front and may have absolutely nothing to do with any megatrends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back