More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an idiot...1. Current climate modeling fails inside three days.. That's 72 hours.. Beyond that there is no chance any climate model will be within the error boundaries. As a meteorologist and an atmospheric physicist I have to use the past to see what our future holds.2. Our cold winter, that is coming, will be a serious wake up call to you morons.Canada is already experiencing frost and killing freezes in its grain belt, a full five weeks early. This is an indication that our growing seasons are shortening ALREADY. This will be the third year in a row.
An even bigger Moron with a related Fallacy/Total Ignorance of the Facts.

If Canada gets a cold winter THIS YEAR it will be an exception in a Long Term WARMING Trend was has Drastically INCREASED the size of their Grain Growing Belt.
ie
A Warming Climate Brings New Crops to Frigid Zones
Longer growing seasons help lead northern farmers to plow up forests for crops such as corn that were once hard to grow in chilly territories

Wall St Journal - Jacob Bunge - Nov. 25, 2018

LA CRETE, Alberta—The Farm Belt is marching Northward.

Upper Alberta is bitter cold much of the year, and remote. Not much grows other than the spruce and poplar that spread out a hundred miles around Highway 88 north toward La Crete. Signs warn drivers to watch for moose and make sure their gas tanks are filled. Farms have produced mostly wheat, canola and barley. Summers were so short farmer Dicky Driedger used to tease his wife about wasting garden space growing corn.

Today, Mr. Driedger is the one growing corn. So are many other northern-Alberta farmers who are plowing up forests to create fields, which lets them grow still more of it. The new prospect of warmer-weather crops is helping lift farmland prices, with an acre near La Crete selling for nearly Five times what it fetched 10 years ago.

One reason is the Warming Planet and Longer growing seasons. Temperatures around La Crete are 3.6° Fahrenheit warmer on average annually than in 1950, Canadian federal climate records show, and the growing season is nearly two weeks longer.

“A few degrees doesn’t sound like much,” said Mr. Driedger, 56, who has farmed for three decades in the area roughly as far north as Juneau, Alaska. “Maybe it doesn’t make such a big difference on wheat or canola, but on corn, it sure does.” In August, he watched a tractor-size tiller yank tree roots from the earth, which were to be piled up and ignited in giant bonfires to create new fields.
[.....]
It is hard to predict precisely the effects of a changing planet, but the world of business and finance is trying to put prices on it. Agriculture is among industries on the front lines because a warming climate changes the crops that farmers can plant, affecting the productivity and value of their land.

Agricultural giants such as Bayer AG , Cargill Inc., DowDuPont Inc.and Bunge Ltd. are pushing to develop hardier crops, plan new logistics networks and offer new technologies designed to help farmers adapt. DowDuPont, maker of Pioneer brand seeds, said its scientists are developing crops that mature faster and in drier conditions for farmers in regions growing Hotter. It is marketing weather services to help farmers better anticipate storms and weather-driven crop disease.

Along with water availability, “no challenge is more important to our industry—and our world—than climate change,” said DowDuPont agriculture-business head..
[.....]
`
Agricultural giants such as Bayer AG , Cargill Inc., DowDuPont Inc.and Bunge Ltd. are pushing to develop hardier crops, plan new logistics networks and offer new technologies designed to help farmers adapt. DowDuPont, maker of Pioneer brand seeds, said its scientists are developing crops that mature faster and in drier conditions for farmers in regions growing Hotter. It is marketing weather services to help farmers better anticipate storms and weather-driven crop disease.

The same people worried about climate change are against GMOs.

You failed to read the paper on which your article is based...
I posted the article with Info that goes beyond it. (and even on to the UK).

I am NOT limited to just the paper that is PART of it You IDIOT Loud mouth.
and take STD-STD with you.

And do you think it's gotten anything BUT warmer since the 90s you 12 IQ Clown?
While Canada and the rest of the planet set records near yearly?

Bye!

`
Way to go retard... The earth runs in roughly 240-320 year cycles 120-160 years of warm and 120-160 years of cool.. We have seen just 1/2 of a normal cycle....

mean:24

Note the plateau at the top of the cycle.... Were entering the cooling phase of the next cycle.. But your to stupid to understand this..

Below is a sign wave with global temps superimposed over the the top.. This resembles or is what is coming...

[ATTACACH]
OFF topic garbage after I refuted your idiotic attempt to limit it to a paper withIN an ARTICLE which says what I said it did.
You lost.

Typical use of Graphs/Smoke and Mirror/Coloring-book as Deflection from discussion at hand.

Gameover.
(but gratuitously last word some more)
`
LOL..

You do not read what it is you post. You do not research what your posts are based on... In short you are nothing more than a useful idiot.

My last post placed huge holes in your hypothesis and claims. I demonstrated, with empirical evidence, exactly where we are in the earths natural cycles and where we are going despite your "were all gonna die" pontifications. You use short snippets that do not reflect reality and are not representative of the earths natural cycles that have been going on for 4.5 billion years.

You have earned the title of useful idiot..

People like him rarely, if ever see the data which presents the big picture....or the honest picture. You show a guy like him the following two graphs and he would be the first to jump up and claim that one is "denier" bullshit and the other is real sceince. Whoever gives him the material that he posts wants him to be just as stupid and ignorant as he is right now...

Variation-of-global-temperatures-Instrumental-Temperature-Record-2009.png
temp-by-year.jpg

CO2 fast asleep:

Up to a foot of snow possible in Mt Rainier summit, Washington

The blizzard of Oz? VIDEO of kangaroos frolicking in the snow goes viral Record snowfall in Australia

Two more days of record cold in Russia Record cold in several areas.

Record cold in the Lower Volga and the lower Don Absolute temperature minimums were set in a number of points, including Rostov, Volgograd and Aktobe regions.

UK cauliflower shortage after ‘unprecedented’ rain

New Glacier Forming in California The remnants of last season’s snow pack.

With El-Nino fading away, reports of cold weather will increase.

Now this is inconvenient for the alarmists...

Wind farms are dying in England.. They are producing just half of their recent levels in output... Age and downed equipment are killing the British and Danish grids...

"3. The normalised load factor for UK onshore wind farms declines from a peak of about 24% at age 1 to 15% at age 10 and 11% at age 15. The decline in the normalised load factor for Danish onshore wind farms is slower but still significant with a fall from a peak of 22% to 18% at age 15. On the other hand for offshore wind farms in Denmark the normalised load factor falls from 39% at age 0 to 15% at age 10. The reasons for the observed declines in normalised load factors cannot be fully assessed using the data available but outages due to mechanical breakdowns appear to be a contributory factor."

And now that the Brits have killed subsidies they are dying a sordid death.

Paying Much More For Much Less

So JC.....Billy......whats the word?

Here in New York, fall has basically hit. Chilly mornings the last several days. Funnier still........last week the weather service issued several heat advisories and the temps were in the lower 80's:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:. I was like, "WTF is this crap?". It clearly felt hot but it was due to killer humidity. When I was younger, you'd only get heat advisories when the temps were in the mid-90's. LOL.......soon we'll be getting "heat advisories" when the temps are in the 70's:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So JC.....Billy......whats the word?

Here in New York, fall has basically hit. Chilly mornings the last several days. Funnier still........last week the weather service issued several heat advisories and the temps were in the lower 80's:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:. I was like, "WTF is this crap?". It clearly felt hot but it was due to killer humidity. When I was younger, you'd only get heat advisories when the temps were in the mid-90's. LOL.......soon we'll be getting "heat advisories" when the temps are in the 70's:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You're dealing with the leading edge of cold and we here in the west are about to get the first of many major cool downs this week. Low's below freezing by the end of the week. Way to early for this..

Billy........lol.....its still late August but its only 60 degree's here in New York today. That means 50 by the ocean. Three decades ago, I used to vacation out by Montauk Pt on the east end of Long Island the second week of September because the oceanfront condos dropped in price after Labor Day. We'd swim well into the evening after spending the day on the beach...........all week! Now? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too chilly by September 1st around here. What gives?

Billy........lol.....its still late August but its only 60 degree's here in New York today. That means 50 by the ocean. Three decades ago, I used to vacation out by Montauk Pt on the east end of Long Island the second week of September because the oceanfront condos dropped in price after Labor Day. We'd swim well into the evening after spending the day on the beach...........all week! Now? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too chilly by September 1st around here. What gives?
Hang on to your thermals, your going to need them for the long winter coming..

You are an idiot...1. Current climate modeling fails inside three days.. That's 72 hours.. Beyond that there is no chance any climate model will be within the error boundaries. As a meteorologist and an atmospheric physicist I have to use the past to see what our future holds.2. Our cold winter, that is coming, will be a serious wake up call to you morons.Canada is already experiencing frost and killing freezes in its grain belt, a full five weeks early. This is an indication that our growing seasons are shortening ALREADY. This will be the third year in a row.
An even bigger Moron with a related Fallacy/Total Ignorance of the Facts.

If Canada gets a cold winter THIS YEAR it will be an exception in a Long Term WARMING Trend was has Drastically INCREASED the size of their Grain Growing Belt.
ie
Longer growing seasons help lead northern farmers to plow up forests for crops such as corn that were once hard to grow in chilly territories

Wall St Journal - Jacob Bunge - Nov. 25, 2018

LA CRETE, Alberta—The Farm Belt is marching Northward.

Upper Alberta is bitter cold much of the year, and remote. Not much grows other than the spruce and poplar that spread out a hundred miles around Highway 88 north toward La Crete. Signs warn drivers to watch for moose and make sure their gas tanks are filled. Farms have produced mostly wheat, canola and barley. Summers were so short farmer Dicky Driedger used to tease his wife about wasting garden space growing corn.

Today, Mr. Driedger is the one growing corn. So are many other northern-Alberta farmers who are plowing up forests to create fields, which lets them grow still more of it. The new prospect of warmer-weather crops is helping lift farmland prices, with an acre near La Crete selling for nearly Five times what it fetched 10 years ago.

One reason is the Warming Planet and Longer growing seasons. Temperatures around La Crete are 3.6° Fahrenheit warmer on average annually than in 1950, Canadian federal climate records show, and the growing season is nearly two weeks longer.

“A few degrees doesn’t sound like much,” said Mr. Driedger, 56, who has farmed for three decades in the area roughly as far north as Juneau, Alaska. “Maybe it doesn’t make such a big difference on wheat or canola, but on corn, it sure does.” In August, he watched a tractor-size tiller yank tree roots from the earth, which were to be piled up and ignited in giant bonfires to create new fields.
[.....]
It is hard to predict precisely the effects of a changing planet, but the world of business and finance is trying to put prices on it. Agriculture is among industries on the front lines because a warming climate changes the crops that farmers can plant, affecting the productivity and value of their land.

Along with water availability, “no challenge is more important to our industry—and our world—than climate change,” said DowDuPont agriculture-business head..
[.....]
`

The same people worried about climate change are against GMOs.

Except when it is their Mary Jane, then it is A-OK

LOL....hey the last few winters, JC and I are usually sporting the nut sack warmers by mid-October. On Thursday night, Im taking the kids to a concert at Jones Beach Theatre right on the ocean. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts we'll have to have hoodies on...….ghey……..its still August.:gay:

LOL....hey the last few winters, JC and I are usually sporting the nut sack warmers by mid-October. On Thursday night, Im taking the kids to a concert at Jones Beach Theatre right on the ocean. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts we'll have to have hoodies on...….ghey……..its still August.:gay:
My temperature is 34 deg F this morning.. A nice frost is on the grass in the yard. Not sure if it was cold enough, long enough, to kill the garden but this is two months early.

ETA: Just pulled the digital log.. It was 31 deg F for about 90 min last night... Not sure if the garden is going to make it..

Last edited:

My temperature is 34 deg F this morning.. A nice frost is on the grass in the yard. Not sure if it was cold enough, long enough, to kill the garden but this is two months early.

ETA: Just pulled the digital log.. It was 31 deg F for about 90 min last night... Not sure if the garden is going to make it..

I take my dog for a walk every morning before sun up and have noticed that it is almost getting cool enough to add a long sleeve shirt...august in the deep south and getting chilly enough to wear long sleeves in the morning...

I take my dog for a walk every morning before sun up and have noticed that it is almost getting cool enough to add a long sleeve shirt...august in the deep south and getting chilly enough to wear long sleeves in the morning...

How fucked up is that?

But does tell us that the research on peoples perception of climate change is dead eye accurate....most people base it on the local climate. When your balls are busting from cold by October, nobody is going to be worried about climate action!:113::113:

I've spent the better part of three days in the modeling lab. The Northern Hemisphere is in for a significant change in about two weeks. The Rockies had their first snow on Aug 2 already and not a single hurricane has been produced, as of today, in the Atlantic basin due to wind shear.

Upper atmospheric pressures and temps are falling like a rock already, a full three weeks early. The Polar Jet strength has increased to January levels. The ENSO is now neutral and cooling rapidly with a Pacific cold pool enlarging in the Barents sea off the coast of the US, Canada, and Alaska.

The US is about to drop 10-15 deg F in short order, a full two months early.

Here comes a very long and cold winter for most of the US.... No heat help from the ocean is going to be seen.
1. So you believe in Climate modeling.. but not hundreds of experts even bettter than you at it.

2. A Cold Winter does nothing to dent GW/AGW, as it doesn't preclude a solar minimum interrupting for a year (or decade).
2b. It will just be warmer than it would have been without our GH Gas blanket.
Thus the last two years didn't surpass 2016's record and were 'only' 2nd and 3rd.

`

`
You are an idiot...

1. Current climate modeling fails inside three days.. That's 72 hours.. Beyond that there is no chance any climate model will be within the error boundaries. As a meteorologist and an atmospheric physicist I have to use the past to see what our future holds.

2. Our cold winter, that is coming, will be a serious wake up call to you morons. Canada is already experiencing frost and killing freezes in its grain belt, a full five weeks early. This is an indication that our growing seasons are shortening ALREADY. This will be the third year in a row.

3. Your gas blanket has gaping holes called water vapor and its allowing heat to escape at a much faster rate.

4. The poles are now well below average for temperatures. Now that the Arctic is cooling rapidly and ice is rebounding, due to the cold flows that will now rule the day in the region for the next 30-60 years, all of your AGW forcing is history.

You alarmists are about to get a sever kick in the ass. Our solar minima has been building since 1998 and our oceans have been expending their stored energy since then. The ocean battery is waning and now, after 20 years, comes the cooling of reduced solar output and the spectral shift of energy from bands which warm the oceans to regions that can not.

You all are about to get a lesson form mother nature you will not soon forget.
it's called patterns and cycles.

Last edited:
Hey JC....Billy.....what's the word?

Did you see the CNN ratings on last weeks Town Hall on Climate Change?:deal::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Like I've been saying in here for 10 years and 7 years on this thread.....nobody gives a shit about this climate change crap:2up:

Hey JC....Billy.....what's the word?

Did you see the CNN ratings on last weeks Town Hall on Climate Change?:deal::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Like I've been saying in here for 10 years and 7 years on this thread.....nobody gives a shit about this climate change crap:2up:
One of the papers gave it 4 Pinocchio's as the moderators were told to assume there is a crisis... It was nothing more than a left wing propaganda fest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back