More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO2, GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE AND ENERGY

Holy Crap... Three papers which show the lag of CO2 and refute the AGW hypothesis by shooting huge holes through it.. These scientists literally shred the IPCC global warming hypothesis..

My assertion that CO2 forcing is less than 0.5 deg C is confirmed by empirical experiment.

a. The velocity of changes of atmospheric CO2 [dCO2/dt] varies ~contemporaneously with changes in global temperature (Fig.1a).

b. Therefore the integral of dCO2/dt, changes in atmospheric CO2, lag changes in global atmospheric temperature by ~9 months (Fig.1b).

Fig.1a – The very close relationship of dCO2/dt (red) vs global temperature (blue) is clearly apparent. Major volcanoes disrupt the relationship.

"Christy & McNider (2017) and Lewis & Curry (2018) proved that climate sensitivity to increasing CO2 is too low to cause dangerous warming – see Section #11.

Furthermore, atmospheric CO2 changes LAG temperature changes at all measured time scales, including ~9 months in the modern data record and much longer in the ice core record. It is possible, perhaps even probable, that increasing atmospheric CO2 causes some mild warming, but full-earth-scale data prove that this CO2 warming effect is drowned out by the much larger impact of temperature on CO2.

Conclusion: Temperature drives atmospheric CO2 much more than CO2 drives temperature. Climate is NOT highly sensitive to increasing CO2. Increasing CO2 will NOT cause dangerous global warming."

This paper just eviscerates the CO2 myth..

Last edited:
Hey JC....watching the Yanks/Sox game.......day game......many of the fans wearing hoodies and jackets:wtf::wtf::wtf:. We are heading towards late June dude.:wtf:
Supposed to rain eight of the next ten days
Well...

I don't own HAARP or any other weather control machine... Sorry...

On a more positive note... I did warn you it was coming... That La Niña flow will do it every time for your region.

Dude
Hey JC....watching the Yanks/Sox game.......day game......many of the fans wearing hoodies and jackets:wtf::wtf::wtf:. We are heading towards late June dude.:wtf:
Well...

On a more positive note... I did warn you it was coming... That La Niña flow will do it every time for your region.
Dude,

This is after a month long rain in May

Dude
Well...

Dude,

This is after a month long rain in May
More to come...

Were expecting a polar low to dip into the western US right around July 4.... Looking like snow above about 6500 feet. Not sure if the valleys will catch some but most mountains will. Just be thankful you don't live in Canada... some of those regions will not be able to sustain their crops this year due to cold, rain, and snow.

Where I live we have had 2 days above 80 deg ( Just two and its mid June..) and nighttime temps are 36 deg. A full 8 deg f below normal..

Last edited:
ENSO is cooling rapidly... Northern Pacific Cold pools are increasing in size and coldness, even at depth.. Air flows are already in La Niña flow patterns.

Setting up to be one cold winter in the NH.

View attachment 265530

Interesting. VERY cool and VERY rainy where I live in the Great Lakes. Not out of the usual pattern of the last many years though--very late, cool springs and late-onset summers. Then summer lasts right through mid-October with no fall to speak of. I took a peek at Climate Prediction Center and this is their future outlook now FWIW....warmer than average Sept-Nov and also drier than average

Also FWIW--nothing--"global warming" aka "Climate change" is complete bunk and was always complete bunk as a political movement. The climate has always been changing.

ENSO is cooling rapidly... Northern Pacific Cold pools are increasing in size and coldness, even at depth.. Air flows are already in La Niña flow patterns.

Setting up to be one cold winter in the NH.

View attachment 265530

Interesting. VERY cool and VERY rainy where I live in the Great Lakes. Not out of the usual pattern of the last many years though--very late, cool springs and late-onset summers. Then summer lasts right through mid-October with no fall to speak of. I took a peek at Climate Prediction Center and this is their future outlook now FWIW....warmer than average Sept-Nov and also drier than average

Also FWIW--nothing--"global warming" aka "Climate change" is complete bunk and was always complete bunk as a political movement. The climate has always been changing.
I disagree with their assessment.. La Niña flows usually keep you wetter and cooler. They seem to think the ENSO will remain neutral... I dont see that happening.

Well here it comes....

The cold water is now surfacing in the pacific.

gsstanim.gif

ENSO regions one and two are in temperature free fall and three-four will soon follow. Looks like we have a serious La Niña forming as temps at depth are cooling and many areas are -2 deg C below average. This does not bode well for our fall in the Northern Hemisphere. Looking cold and wet for most of the US by early September...

Short Summer and a bitter cold winter... Got to love it!
It’s that way today . Cold and wet look at Chicago today
I am in the process of building the long range outlook for fall and winter. Lots of indicators are pointing to early fall onset and one cold winter.

Gee Billy....that's just great.:uhh:

I cant help but think of the Russian group of scientists a few years back being certain we are going into a mini- ice age.

I would suggest taking up stock in nut sack warmers.. SDIC just put out their prediction of SC25 and it is not pretty. Just 1/2 of SC24. That's just one half of the last solar cycle and potentially a drop of 1.2w/m^2 globally. This doesn't even include the shift in spectral output. The Dalton Minimum started the LIA and it was a pronounced fall of 2 deg C in 30 years.

Add to this the polar jet is now receding and dropping is size a little. This indicates that major cooling of mid lats is about done and cooling on a global scale is about to start.

Colorado blasted with nearly two FEET of snow on first day of Summer while derecho leaves three dead | Daily Mail Online

"Colorado blasted with nearly two FEET of snow on the first day of Summer - the latest it has snowed in more than 90 YEARS"

And we have at least one more polar low that is timing to hit about the 4th of July as well.. If this pattern remains we might not have a summer out here in the west. But on a brighter note we might have our first day at 90 degrees since last summer on the 1st of July. Its only two months late...

Sorry SKooks... But things are cooling off... Again....

That storm that left 2+ feet of snow in the Rockies is headed right for you...

And in other news the ENSO is dropping like a stone.. Will most likely be on the cold side by August...

upload_2019-6-24_0-17-59.png
upload_2019-6-24_0-18-42.png

France’s new ‘hottest recorded temperature ever’ is in question – guess where it was measured?

Now this is funny... The French have been caught "making shit up" by using poorly sited weather monitoring stations. The 'hottest day ev'a' ......... Wasn't....

Hey....they have a bullshit narrative to maintain and they have demonstrated for decades now that if nature won't cooperate, they are perfectly willing to make stuff up for the team. The ends justify the means in their minds.....who else was it who believed that the ends justified the means?...

Hey Billy..........good stuff.

Heading into July 4th weekend here in New York and still have not had a single real hot day. St00pid.......the water at the ocean still too cold to swim in except for the real hearty souls. That is bizarre.....in years past, we'd always be in the water in June. I still haven't been to the beach yet........its so st00pid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back