More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So JC.......here it is almost mid July in New York and only a handful of days has barely skirted 90 degree's. Most days mid-80's......st00pid. Cant remember the last time we saw triple digit readings which happened routinely when I was growing up. Somebody is doing it wrong!:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:

So JC.......here it is almost mid July in New York and only a handful of days has barely skirted 90 degree's. Most days mid-80's......st00pid. Cant remember the last time we saw triple digit readings which happened routinely when I was growing up. Somebody is doing it wrong!:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:

We broke 90 once in June and yesterday. But our nighttime lows are way low.. Late fall weather pattern shift is already here... Its going to be interesting..

We broke 90 once in June and yesterday. But our nighttime lows are way low.. Late fall weather pattern shift is already here... Its going to be interesting..

Great observation on nighttime temps Billy......

Skooks, up above 90 here finally. Finally hot, I love hot, like it's not being cold. fk those who wish us back in an extended ice age.

Well here it comes.... The polar region is now cooling fast.. And most of Canada is 5 deg F below normal..

color_sst_NPS_ophi0.png

Ice build up (melt slowing) has already started and it is only July 19th..

And what do we have to thank for this?

"This is a HUGE and very zonal (east-west oriented) jet stream…as shown by the next map at the same time. This looks like January, not July.

But now I will really impress you.
The wind this morning at the radiosonde site at Quillayute (UIL) was 140 knots (161 mph) at the 250 hPa level (again around 35,000 ft). This is amazingly fast for this time of the year."

Zonal fall winds have already formed and the polar and median jets have strengthened...

The Strongest Summer Jet Stream to Hit the Pacific Northwest EVER!

Sorry folks.. But cooling is coming for you... SO much for summer

This one is funny as hell...

Heat Wave Hysteria? The Truth Shall Set You Free

"While everyone is fixated on the heat wave, they ignore the unusual cold that’s nearby (Figure 3). As all weather forecasters should know, “for every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction.” In other words, for every place that there’s warm anomalies, there are places with cool anomalies; it’s nature’s balancing act."

2MTempAnom.PNG

I love it when a fellow meteorologist gets feed up with the hysteria...

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

So gents took a 5 hour trip to New Hampshire this weekend to see NASCAR at Loudon. The media....lmao....with the "deadly heat wave" bullcrap on every channel. What a ruse....it was very warm but my son and I sat in the stands the whole afternoon and had a great time.....with 50,000 other fans.:2up:. The media made you think you would melt talking about heat indexes and "well it's going to feel like.....":777:

Lol....it was a summer day like I've been through a billion times before! Doy.

Hey Billy....JC....I'm loving it! Because you know before long......
....:50:

So gents took a 5 hour trip to New Hampshire this weekend to see NASCAR at Loudon. The media....lmao....with the "deadly heat wave" bullcrap on every channel. What a ruse....it was very warm but my son and I sat in the stands the whole afternoon and had a great time.....with 50,000 other fans.:2up:. The media made you think you would melt talking about heat indexes and "well it's going to feel like.....":777:

Skooks, same here, oh my gawd it was armageddon here in Chi town. I sat outside all of Saturday, hot sure, it's fking summer and it supposed to be. deadly, not in the least. And a storm went through Saturday night Sunday morning and the temps dumped 20 degrees to 70. Most of the day yesterday, shut off the air. yep, fking armageddon folks.

Hope the race was good.

Skooks, same here, oh my gawd it was armageddon here in Chi town. I sat outside all of Saturday, hot sure, it's fking summer and it supposed to be. deadly, not in the least. And a storm went through Saturday night Sunday morning and the temps dumped 20 degrees to 70. Most of the day yesterday, shut off the air. yep, fking armageddon folks.

Hope the race was good.

Lol JC.....the racing sucked. NASCAR has a huge problem. The current package in the cars suck....those gigantic spoilers on the back, designed to make the cars more competitive, has backfired. The cars cant pass each other.....we only saw a out 5 passes all day after re-starts. That's why the stands at Chicagoland were only half full last month.....15 years ago, couldnt get a seat. In 2019, the racing sucks.

Hope the race was good.

Lol JC.....the racing sucked. NASCAR has a huge problem. The current package in the cars suck....those gigantic spoilers on the back, designed to make the cars more competitive, has backfired. The cars cant pass each other.....we only saw a out 5 passes all day after re-starts. That's why the stands at Chicagoland were only half full last month.....15 years ago, couldnt get a seat. In 2019, the racing sucks.
their entire conceptual thinking on how to be more entertaining has failed. I don't like their package as is. I also don't like the three stages. it's stupid, it's, here, reset all cars on the track and restart. WTF. It isn't a 400 mile race it is increments of 400 miles. stupid.

Hope the race was good.

their entire conceptual thinking on how to be more entertaining has failed. I don't like their package as is. I also don't like the three stages. it's stupid, it's, here, reset all cars on the track and restart. WTF. It isn't a 400 mile race it is increments of 400 miles. stupid.

lol.....you sound like my son JC. He says the same thing about the stage racing. Tell you what though JC.....nothing like the smell of race gas for 3 hours at a race. The heads of the green mental cases would be exploding......that's why I love lighting up the tires of one of my 2 Mustangs when Im at a light next to one of these EV assholes. I live for that shit...….

This makes me sick....

580 wind mills are being decommissioned after just 5 years of use due to high maintenance costs, bankruptcy, and can you guess where they are being placed? They are not being recycled... They are being buried in a landfill.....

67514465_2694461930565049_3875922163156385792_n.jpg

Enviro wackoism and the cost of not recycling these monsters is huge...

The Photo is discarded blades and towers from wind turbines, about to be buried at the city landfill in Casper, Wyoming taken on 7/28/2019.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back