More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have completely diverged from my post about Cold and snow WEATHER events, to babble about Climate trends.

Your Red Herring is in full bloom.

You are indeed flopping around... with no coherent point to make.

Are you saying your post about odd snow and cold weather events such as snowfall in Turkey in summer was not meant to contradict long term trends of global warming? If not, what was your point?

You have no clue what fool you are here, since I already pointed that what I posted is about WEATHER events, which is NOT climate, which YOU keep harping on.

You have no idea what the IPCC says about it either which is why the many posted WEATHER events are relevant to the debate, and why skeptics post so many. To make of fool out of people like YOU who keeps getting disturbed by their existence.

You have yet to stop pushing your STUPID Red Herring bullcrap, when are you going to stop your deflecting dishonesty?
Isolated events are irrelevant. Yes, it's interesting to have a freak snow in summer in Turkey and a bad winter event in Australia but those are simply anomalies which have little effect on the trend. It is the long term trend of temperature rise, sea ice melting, and increasing greenhouse gases that are important. If there are enough weather events contrary to the trend, then the trend will change but till then, they are nothing but unusually weather events that prove nothing.

Sorry s0n but cant predict the future climate using computer models. Much concern in the science community these days that we are entering a mini-ice age that could last 70-100 years. But like the scientists predicting we'llvall be under water in 50 years, nobody really knows dick
Sounds like fake news to me. Yes, we can predict the weather using various models but there are simpler methods. Take an average temperature graph that spans 40 or 50 years or more and make a straight line projection. That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

View attachment 214674

If you can draw a straight line you can determine where we're going. Models have to be used to come up with more precise numbers.

No link.

You have now completely left the WEATHER links I posted, also ignored this too because you have no idea what you are missing because YOU have no idea what the IPCC says about cold and snow in a warming world.

From post 5912

"Since you make clear that you will ignore what the IPCC says about WEATHER events in their awesome prediction/projections silliness, you WILL fail utterly to comprehend why me and others bring up these numerous cold and snow WEATHER events in the first place."

You have no idea what you are missing on.

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades are rising temperatures never happened.
The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US.

What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world.

Here is the cause of "Climate Change"...it's called geo-engineering. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates and this shit lands in our food and water and is corrupting the PH balance of the soil and soon farmers will have even lower yields until they yield nothing...but Monsanto can grow crops in aluminium corrupted soil.....control the food, you control the people.
View attachment 214564 View attachment 214565

Another hilarious chemtrail post, so dumb and boring.

Water and soil samples do not lie. The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world. It is killing the plankton that provides oxygen to the oceans and it is killing the bees. There are areas of the oceans that are stagnant because they are oxygen starved. Complaints of upper respiratory ailments and infections have gone through the roof in western states that get heavily sprayed. Cases of Alzheimer's has gone way up and the ages of those getting it are younger in age than it was before.

Aluminum accumulation in certain areas of the brain bring this on. Aluminum is one of the heavy metals in the geo-engineering patents. Do your own research and then come back and tell me that I am wrong. There are thousands of youtube videos of ordinary citizens here and in NATO countries filming the dumping of unsafe materials.

The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world.

BS.

Aluminum is one of the heavy metals in the geo-engineering patents

Aluminum is not a heavy metal.

Notice how quickly he shuts up when he made that STUPID claim that Aluminum is a heavy metal.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Here is actual research results made by 77 ATMOSPHERIC scientists that destroys their baloney in one quick stroke:

Chemtrails conspiracy theory gets put to the ultimate test

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades are rising temperatures never happened.
The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US.

What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world.

Here is the cause of "Climate Change"...it's called geo-engineering. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates and this shit lands in our food and water and is corrupting the PH balance of the soil and soon farmers will have even lower yields until they yield nothing...but Monsanto can grow crops in aluminium corrupted soil.....control the food, you control the people.

Water and soil samples do not lie. The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world. It is killing the plankton that provides oxygen to the oceans and it is killing the bees. There are areas of the oceans that are stagnant because they are oxygen starved. Complaints of upper respiratory ailments and infections have gone through the roof in western states that get heavily sprayed. Cases of Alzheimer's has gone way up and the ages of those getting it are younger in age than it was before.

Aluminum accumulation in certain areas of the brain bring this on. Aluminum is one of the heavy metals in the geo-engineering patents. Do your own research and then come back and tell me that I am wrong. There are thousands of youtube videos of ordinary citizens here and in NATO countries filming the dumping of unsafe materials.

The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world.

BS.

Notice how quickly he shuts up when he made that STUPID claim that Aluminum is a heavy metal.

Here is actual research results made by 77 ATMOSPHERIC scientists that destroys their baloney in one quick stroke:

This is one argument you have no hope of winning.........

Isolated events are irrelevant. Yes, it's interesting to have a freak snow in summer in Turkey and a bad winter event in Australia but those are simply anomalies which have little effect on the trend. It is the long term trend of temperature rise, sea ice melting, and increasing greenhouse gases that are important. If there are enough weather events contrary to the trend, then the trend will change but till then, they are nothing but unusually weather events that prove nothing.

Sorry s0n but cant predict the future climate using computer models. Much concern in the science community these days that we are entering a mini-ice age that could last 70-100 years. But like the scientists predicting we'llvall be under water in 50 years, nobody really knows dick
Sounds like fake news to me. Yes, we can predict the weather using various models but there are simpler methods. Take an average temperature graph that spans 40 or 50 years or more and make a straight line projection. That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

View attachment 214674

If you can draw a straight line you can determine where we're going. Models have to be use to come up with more precise numbers.

That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

Not good?

What's the optimum temperature of the Earth?
Optimum for who? Optimum for what? The problem is living through the change as well as living with the results. If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed. That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora. I can't see this scenario as being good. Even a far less drastic outcome would wreck havoc on civilization.

The earth and it's occupants can adapt to slow changes in average temperature over tens of thousands and millions of years. Animals and Plants can evolve or adapt but not if temperature changes rapidly over the next few hundred.

Optimum for who? Optimum for what?

For life on Earth.

If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed.

How much would be enough?

That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora.

Was there a massive extinction the last time the planet was 3 degrees warmer?
5 degrees warmer? 10 degrees warmer?
Penultimate Interglacial Period about 125,000 years ago.

BS.

You completely ignored actual published science research I posted, here is a small sampling in what you ignored:

Environmental Research Letters

"In the end, 77 scientists reported back, and the results were not terribly surprising. 98.7 per cent (76 out of 77) of the scientists said they had encountered no evidence of a secret large-scale atmospheric programme (SLAP). Everything they saw on the conspiracy websites showed that what they were seeing was the natural consequence of planes flying around all on their own without government nefariousness.

Of course, the first thing you’ll notice is the one scientist who dissented. In that case, it’s hardly a smoking gun: The one participant who answered yes said the evidence they had come across was “high levels of atm[ospheric] barium in a remote area with standard ‘low’ soil barium”.

In other words, they found some unusually high amounts of barium, which hardly supports the idea of wide-spread cover-ups of mind control techniques – and it sounds like the scientist in question was simply saying they can’t rule SLAP out, which is a very different thing from saying it’s real. When I can’t find my keys in the morning I can’t rule out that dinosaur ghosts hid them from me. It just seems a tad unlikely."

The first Video has a woman making UNSUPPORTED verbal claims (No research paper) then whines about about SOOT, which is actually a KNOWN byproduct of burning since it is after all a HIGH CARBON fuel.

A short glance about metals (which would have greatly reduced the burning rate of Aviation Kerosene if it really had such metals in it) The woman is profoundly ignorant on HOW easily metals in Kerosene can quickly destabilize the BURNING of the high carbon fuel, which is why they use Metal deactivator in Jet Fuel:

"Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine."

LINK

BS.

You completely ignored actual published science research I posted, here is a small sampling in what you ignored:

"In the end, 77 scientists reported back, and the results were not terribly surprising. 98.7 per cent (76 out of 77) of the scientists said they had encountered no evidence of a secret large-scale atmospheric programme (SLAP). Everything they saw on the conspiracy websites showed that what they were seeing was the natural consequence of planes flying around all on their own without government nefariousness.

Of course, the first thing you’ll notice is the one scientist who dissented. In that case, it’s hardly a smoking gun: The one participant who answered yes said the evidence they had come across was “high levels of atm[ospheric] barium in a remote area with standard ‘low’ soil barium”.

In other words, they found some unusually high amounts of barium, which hardly supports the idea of wide-spread cover-ups of mind control techniques – and it sounds like the scientist in question was simply saying they can’t rule SLAP out, which is a very different thing from saying it’s real. When I can’t find my keys in the morning I can’t rule out that dinosaur ghosts hid them from me. It just seems a tad unlikely."

The first Video has a woman making UNSUPPORTED verbal claims (No research paper) then whines about about SOOT, which is actually a KNOWN byproduct of burning since it is after all a HIGH CARBON fuel.

A short glance about metals (which would have greatly reduced the burning rate of Aviation Kerosene if it really had such metals in it) The woman is profoundly ignorant on HOW easily metals in Kerosene can quickly destabilize the BURNING of the high carbon fuel, which is why they use Metal deactivator in Jet Fuel:

"Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine."

LINK

No, I read it and found that they had not performed water and soil samples in heavily sprayed areas like the west coast, nor did they look at the hair and blood samples of those in that area that are suffering from heavy metal poisoning. I know what I see. How can we go for two weeks with no "chemtrailing" and then be bombarded with them for a week? Go view the patents, look up the water and soil samples that show unsafe levels of strontium, aluminum and barium and those are not the only ones being dropped on us. The military industrial complex has 17 different spraying programs...everything from weather modification to "ionizing" the upper atmosphere in order to improve communications with submarines.

BTW, if you are SO convinced that petroleum (which is NOT a fossil fuel) is killing the planet? Make sure
that your ass is walking to every place you need to go...lest you be a hypocrite.

Hope this helps!!!!

BS.

LINK

I'll just add this Tommy.....a long, long time ago when I was a kid, Etch-A-Sketch in the sky didnt exist. Nor did trails that turned into enormous thick blob-like clouds that hang in the air for 45 minutes and expand by miles! Didnt exist.....now 6 or 7 times a month, there they are my friend. Sky Etch-A-Sketch. Nobody has been able to explain it to me to any near satisfactory level.

At dawn one morning about 2 years ago, saw 3 white large jets flying very close together at high altitude.....same altitude, same straight line. Three trails hung up there for 45 minutes.....5:30am in the morning. It occurred to me....never, ever see that shit mid-day here in NYC. A real WTF? moment for me.:uhh::uhh::wtf:

Government weather manipulation programs have been going on since the early 50's and gained national prominence during Vietman war. Well documented.

We know for certain after 9-11 that the government possesses technology far advanced from what the public knows exists today.

Last edited:

View attachment 214674

If you can draw a straight line you can determine where we're going. Models have to be use to come up with more precise numbers.

That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

Not good?

What's the optimum temperature of the Earth?
Optimum for who? Optimum for what? The problem is living through the change as well as living with the results. If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed. That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora. I can't see this scenario as being good. Even a far less drastic outcome would wreck havoc on civilization.

The earth and it's occupants can adapt to slow changes in average temperature over tens of thousands and millions of years. Animals and Plants can evolve or adapt but not if temperature changes rapidly over the next few hundred.

Optimum for who? Optimum for what?

For life on Earth.

If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed.

How much would be enough?

That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora.

Was there a massive extinction the last time the planet was 3 degrees warmer?
5 degrees warmer? 10 degrees warmer?
Penultimate Interglacial Period about 125,000 years ago.

And?

BS.

Water vapor. Dangerous stuff. Probably the Jooos.

BS.

LINK

I'll just add this Tommy.....a long, long time ago when I was a kid, Etch-A-Sketch in the sky didnt exist. Nor did trails that turned into enormous thick blob-like clouds that hang in the air for 45 minutes and expand by miles! Didnt exist.....now 6 or 7 times a month, there they are my friend. Sky Etch-A-Sketch. Nobody has been able to explain it to me to any near satisfactory level.

At dawn one morning about 2 years ago, saw 3 white large jets flying very close together at high altitude.....same altitude, same straight line. Three trails hung up there for 45 minutes.....5:30am in the morning. It occurred to me....never, ever see that shit mid-day here in NYC. A real WTF? moment for me.:uhh::uhh::wtf:

Government weather manipulation programs have been going on since the early 50's and gained national prominence during Vietman war. Well documented.

We know for certain after 9-11 that the government possesses technology far advanced from what the public knows exists today.

Nobody has been able to explain it to me to any near satisfactory level.

H2O. Serious stuff.
Dale never said if they add the "heavy metal" to the fuel or if they have an extra tank.
Maybe you can ask him?

BS.

LINK

No, I read it and found that they had not performed water and soil samples in heavily sprayed areas like the west coast, nor did they look at the hair and blood samples of those in that area that are suffering from heavy metal poisoning. I know what I see. How can we go for two weeks with no "chemtrailing" and then be bombarded with them for a week? Go view the patents, look up the water and soil samples that show unsafe levels of strontium, aluminum and barium and those are not the only ones being dropped on us. The military industrial complex has 17 different spraying programs...everything from weather modification to "ionizing" the upper atmosphere in order to improve communications with submarines.

BTW, if you are SO convinced that petroleum (which is NOT a fossil fuel) is killing the planet? Make sure
that your ass is walking to every place you need to go...lest you be a hypocrite.

Hope this helps!!!!

Gee you quickly abandon the woman I punked, to post yet another evasive bullcrap.

You just keep ignoring science based information that Kerosene burning doesn't do well with metals in it, which is why they use an additive to bind it out. You also continue to make elementary errors, first you claimed Aluminum is a heavy metal when it isn't, now you make an even bigger error by saying Petroleum isn't a fossil fuel.

From Wikipedia:

"Petroleum (/pəˈtroʊliəm/) is a naturally occurring, yellow-to-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth's surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e. separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column.

It consists of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other organic compounds.[1] The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, usually zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure."

Phil Plait was correct about people like YOU:

"The research is actually rather interesting, and I encourage you to read it. But as the authors note, it won’t make a dent in the conspiracy theories. The first thing you’ll find out when you deal with people like that is that any evidence against them is part of the cover-up. This is what I call a philosophical cul-de-sac; they’ve removed themselves from any possible evidence and criticism, and at that point I’ve learned to walk away."

You are quickly exposed.

Last edited:

BS.

LINK

There has been a significant increase in passenger Jet traffic in recent decades, with far more planes in the air to make those additional CONTRAILS, which has been noted for some time. Here from Wikipedia showing that almost all of the by products of burning Kerosene is CO2 and Water Vapor with a trace of soot:

"Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure, typically at aircraft cruise altitudes several miles above the Earth's surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that exist at high altitudes allows the formation of the trails. Impurities in the engine exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds (0.05% by weight in jet fuel) provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail.[1] Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[2] Contrails, and other clouds directly resulting from human activity, are collectively named homogenitus.[3]

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrails form, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide, eventually resembling natural cirrus or altocumulus clouds."

Contrails have been known since the 1940's, some that can last for hours which has been observed for years. Here is a PHOTO from 1944,

1944 bombers.jpg

Then we have MANY photos going back to the 1940's.

Contrail photos through history

Last edited:
Here is a massive link that effectively destroys the many chemtrail claims:

How to Debunk Chemtrails

Many photos, expose of obvious hoax videos, bad chemical tests, demonstrable lies by chemtrailers and many more.

BS.

LINK

Hope this helps!!!!

Gee you quickly abandon the woman I punked, to post yet another evasive bullcrap.

You just keep ignoring science based information that Kerosene burning doesn't do well with metals in it, which is why they use an additive to bind it out. You also continue to make elementary errors, first you claimed Aluminum is a heavy metal when it isn't, now you make an even bigger error by saying Petroleum isn't a fossil fuel.

From Wikipedia:

"Petroleum (/pəˈtroʊliəm/) is a naturally occurring, yellow-to-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth's surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e. separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column.

It consists of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other organic compounds.[1] The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, usually zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure."

"The research is actually rather interesting, and I encourage you to read it. But as the authors note, it won’t make a dent in the conspiracy theories. The first thing you’ll find out when you deal with people like that is that any evidence against them is part of the cover-up. This is what I call a philosophical cul-de-sac; they’ve removed themselves from any possible evidence and criticism, and at that point I’ve learned to walk away."

You are quickly exposed.

You were saying????

How to Debunk Chemtrails

Many photos, expose of obvious hoax videos, bad chemical tests, demonstrable lies by chemtrailers and many more.

Well Tommy....this is one we'll disagree on. I've never gone deep in the weeds on this stuff but for sure, decades back, ETCH-A-SKETCH in the sky didnt exist......at least around here in NYC. Of that I am certain.

one

LINK

Hope this helps!!!!

From Wikipedia:

You are quickly exposed.

You were saying????

Ha ha ha, no actual evidence presented beyond hearsay on something of this magnitude. Statements without presenting evidence is no evidence at all.

I presented a lot of evidence based on published chemical testing, photo's, and proven lies and fraud on people who push the chemtrail claims. It is clear you didn't read any of it.

Again this is you, a religionist conspiracy nut:

bolding mine

This one alone smashes the spreading persistent contrail proves chemtrails claims, with actual published science papers, one which is published in 1970, here are the details:

"Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget
Peter M. Kuhn
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 6 (September 1970) pp. 937–942"

History Channel, That’s Impossible, Weather Warfare & Chemtrails

Spreading contrails have been known since the 1920's.

I provided plenty of contrary evidence, you have COMPLETELY ignored them, you have no credibility.

Last edited:

How to Debunk Chemtrails

Well Tommy....this is one we'll disagree on. I've never gone deep in the weeds on this stuff but for sure, decades back, ETCH-A-SKETCH in the sky didnt exist......at least around here in NYC. Of that I am certain.

Decades ago there were far fewer air flights to make them and with continued improvements in jet engine design for increased performance actually INCREASES contrails output. The Jets of today are much larger in size than those of decades ago as well.

I have provided photographic evidence of multiple contrails from decades ago that have multiple contrails in the sky at the same time such as one in 1985 (7) and another in 1994 (7) as examples in the link.

This one is before 1967:

"This photo has the largest number of contrails I’ve seen in a single photo:

There seem to be at least 30, possibly more (click the photo for a larger verision). What is even more remarkable is that it was taken sometime before 1967. That’s over forty years ago."

Plenty more in the links I provided.

one

LINK

Hope this helps!!!!

From Wikipedia:

You are quickly exposed.

You were saying????

Ha ha ha, no actual evidence presented beyond hearsay on something of this magnitude. Statements without presenting evidence is no evidence at all.

I presented a lot of evidence based on published chemical testing, photo's, and proven lies and fraud on people who push the chemtrail claims. It is clear you didn't read any of it.

bolding mine

This one alone smashes the spreading persistent contrail proves chemtrails claims, with actual published science papers, one which is published in 1970, here are the details:

Peter M. Kuhn

I provided plenty of contrary evidence, you have COMPLETELY ignored them, you have no credibility.

She isnt the only whistleblower and then you have those pesky independent lab reports of oil and water samples.

P.S You are the one doing the "ignoring".

one

LINK

Hope this helps!!!!

From Wikipedia:

You are quickly exposed.

You were saying????

bolding mine

Peter M. Kuhn

She isnt the only whistleblower and then you have those pesky independent lab reports of oil and water samples.

P.S You are the one doing the "ignoring".

She isnt the only whistleblower

She isn't the only nutjob.

You never said if they mix the nanometals into the fuel or if they have additional external tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back