More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flopper writes,

"Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades of rising temperatures never happened."

Do you know what a Red Herring is?

I didn't say one word about climate change or Global Warming at all.

No one here disputes warming from the last 150 years.

You go on with this mess,

"The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US. "

The US is NOT warming at all during the warm part of the year, which has been known for a long time by anyone who bothers to look up the NOAA.

View attachment 214570

Besides what does "reverse climate change" mean, after all climate change ALWAYS exist thus trying to reverse it doesn't make any sense at all. Sounds like you are pushing sciency babble here.

Then ends with the usual howlers that make clear this is a "warmist religionist"

"What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world."

Yes you do flop around with babble, with no substance behind it.

In the 1960's I started my first job in Dallas, one of the hottest places, I ever lived but it was cool compared to today. In 1960 in Dallas there were 84 days when the temperature went above 90. In 1987 it 92 days, days in 2018 in 99 days, and now it looks like 127 days in 2067.

Flopper writes,

"Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades of rising temperatures never happened."

"The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US. "

The US is NOT warming at all during the warm part of the year, which has been known for a long time by anyone who bothers to look up the NOAA.

View attachment 214570

Besides what does "reverse climate change" mean, after all climate change ALWAYS exist thus trying to reverse it doesn't make any sense at all. Sounds like you are pushing sciency babble here.

Then ends with the usual howlers that make clear this is a "warmist religionist"

"What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world."

In the 1960's I started my first job in Dallas, one of the hottest places, I ever lived but it was cool compared to today. In 1960 in Dallas there were 84 days when the temperature went above 90. In 1987 it 92 days, days in 2018 in 99 days, and now it looks like 127 days in 2067.

You have completely diverged from my post about Cold and snow WEATHER events, to babble about Climate trends.

Your Red Herring is in full bloom.

You are indeed flopping around... with no coherent point to make.

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

You have completely diverged from my post about Cold and snow WEATHER events, to babble about Climate trends.

Are you saying your post about odd snow and cold weather events such as snowfall in Turkey in summer was not meant to contradict long term trends of global warming? If not, what was your point?

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades are rising temperatures never happened.
The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US.

What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world.

Here is the cause of "Climate Change"...it's called geo-engineering. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates and this shit lands in our food and water and is corrupting the PH balance of the soil and soon farmers will have even lower yields until they yield nothing...but Monsanto can grow crops in aluminium corrupted soil.....control the food, you control the people.
View attachment 214564 View attachment 214565

Another hilarious chemtrail post, so dumb and boring.

Water and soil samples do not lie. The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world. It is killing the plankton that provides oxygen to the oceans and it is killing the bees. There are areas of the oceans that are stagnant because they are oxygen starved. Complaints of upper respiratory ailments and infections have gone through the roof in western states that get heavily sprayed. Cases of Alzheimer's has gone way up and the ages of those getting it are younger in age than it was before.

Aluminum accumulation in certain areas of the brain bring this on. Aluminum is one of the heavy metals in the geo-engineering patents. Do your own research and then come back and tell me that I am wrong. There are thousands of youtube videos of ordinary citizens here and in NATO countries filming the dumping of unsafe materials.

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

Are you saying your post about odd snow and cold weather events such as snowfall in Turkey in summer was not meant to contradict long term trends of global warming? If not, what was your point?

You have no clue what fool you are here, since I already pointed that what I posted is about WEATHER events, which is NOT climate, which YOU keep harping on.

You have no idea what the IPCC says about it either which is why the many posted WEATHER events are relevant to the debate, and why skeptics post so many. To make of fool out of people like YOU who keeps getting disturbed by their existence.

You have yet to stop pushing your STUPID Red Herring bullcrap, when are you going to stop your deflecting dishonesty?

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

Take a look at the population increase in Dallas from the 1960's to now. It's called the Urban Heat island Effect.

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

You have no clue what fool you are here, since I already pointed that what I posted is about WEATHER events, which is NOT climate, which YOU keep harping on.

You have no idea what the IPCC says about it either which is why the many posted WEATHER events are relevant to the debate, and why skeptics post so many. To make of fool out of people like YOU who keeps getting disturbed by their existence.

You have yet to stop pushing your STUPID Red Herring bullcrap, when are you going to stop your deflecting dishonesty?

Ahhh yes! The IPCC that works on behalf and at the leisure of the United Nations which was founded and funded by the same oil/banking oligarchs that have suppressed zero point energy technology for many decades and have caused this manipulation of the climate to scare the sheeple into accepting sustainable development programs like Agenda 21 updated to Agenda 2030. Methinks that you should look up some quotes from Maurice Strong, a charter member of the Club of Rome, an offshoot of the U.N.....why is it called the "Club of Rome"? The answer would stun you if you had the ability to reason.

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

Isolated events are irrelevant. Yes, it's interesting to have a freak snow in summer in Turkey and a bad winter event in Australia but those are simply anomalies which have little effect on the trend. It is the long term trend of temperature rise, sea ice melting, and increasing greenhouse gases that are important. If there are enough weather events contrary to the trend, then the trend will change but till then, they are nothing but unusually weather events that prove nothing.

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

Isolated events are irrelevant. Yes, it's interesting to have a freak snow in summer in Turkey and a bad winter event in Australia but those are simply anomalies which have little effect on the trend. It is the long term trend of temperature rise, sea ice melting, and increasing greenhouse gases that are important. If there are enough weather events contrary to the trend, then the trend will change but till then, they are nothing but unusually weather events that prove nothing.

Sorry s0n but cant predict the future climate using computer models. Much concern in the science community these days that we are entering a mini-ice age that could last 70-100 years. But like the scientists predicting we'llvall be under water in 50 years, nobody really knows dick

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades are rising temperatures never happened.
The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US.

What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world.

Here is the cause of "Climate Change"...it's called geo-engineering. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates and this shit lands in our food and water and is corrupting the PH balance of the soil and soon farmers will have even lower yields until they yield nothing...but Monsanto can grow crops in aluminium corrupted soil.....control the food, you control the people.
View attachment 214564 View attachment 214565

Another hilarious chemtrail post, so dumb and boring.

Water and soil samples do not lie. The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world. It is killing the plankton that provides oxygen to the oceans and it is killing the bees. There are areas of the oceans that are stagnant because they are oxygen starved. Complaints of upper respiratory ailments and infections have gone through the roof in western states that get heavily sprayed. Cases of Alzheimer's has gone way up and the ages of those getting it are younger in age than it was before.

Aluminum accumulation in certain areas of the brain bring this on. Aluminum is one of the heavy metals in the geo-engineering patents. Do your own research and then come back and tell me that I am wrong. There are thousands of youtube videos of ordinary citizens here and in NATO countries filming the dumping of unsafe materials.

The very same materials that are found in the patents for stratispheric aerosol injecting of heavy metal nano-particulates are being found in very unsafe levels all over the world.

BS.

Aluminum is one of the heavy metals in the geo-engineering patents

Aluminum is not a heavy metal.

Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

Your utter failure to justify your RED HERRING comments are truly amazing since you keep talking about Climate only, while I bring up WEATHER events.

Since you make clear that you will ignore what the IPCC says about WEATHER events in their awesome prediction/projections silliness, you WILL fail utterly to comprehend why me and others bring up these numerous cold and snow WEATHER events in the first place.

Think fella, THINK!

Last edited:
Flopper writes,

View attachment 214570

Explain how you get to 127 days in 2067. I can`t make any sense out of this jibberish:
" In 1987 it 92 days, days in 2018 in 99 days,... "
How is it supposed to be a big deal how many hot days you have during summer in a city you say is one of the hottest places? Even an area like Texas + all the states next to it is no match in size to Canada where we have been breaking records for cold temperatures using the same metrics you used for Dallas
Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 7:56 AM - Your jaw may drop just as much as the mercury this Christmas Day in southern Manitoba and northern Ontario: forecast daytime highs will be in the -25˚C to -30˚C range without factoring in any wind chill!
24314465797_ff7236865a_o.jpg

COLD APRIL

Taking the final forecast days of April into consideration, our average mean temperature (average between maximums and minimums) would equate to approximately 3°C for the month, meaning, drum roll... April 2018 will likely end up being in the top 5 of the coldest in recorded history.

41667812181_21e7a7be79_o.jpg

Image above: Top Aprils with the coldest average mean temperatures for Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport. Climate data from 1938 through 2018. Data analysis from Matthew Grinter.

Sorry s0n but cant predict the future climate using computer models. Much concern in the science community these days that we are entering a mini-ice age that could last 70-100 years. But like the scientists predicting we'llvall be under water in 50 years, nobody really knows dick
Sounds like fake news to me. Yes, we can predict the weather using various models but there are simpler methods. Take an average temperature graph that spans 40 or 50 years or more and make a straight line projection. That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

upload_2018-9-4_17-28-14.png

If you can draw a straight line you can determine where we're going. Models have to be used to come up with more precise numbers.

Last edited:

Sounds like fake news to me. Yes, we can predict the weather using various models but there are simpler methods. Take an average temperature graph that spans 40 or 50 years or more and make a straight line projection. That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

View attachment 214674

If you can draw a straight line you can determine where we're going. Models have to be use to come up with more precise numbers.

That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

Not good?

What's the optimum temperature of the Earth?

View attachment 214674

If you can draw a straight line you can determine where we're going. Models have to be use to come up with more precise numbers.

That gives us a pretty damn good idea of where things are going and it's not good.

Not good?

Optimum for who? Optimum for what? The problem is living through the change as well as living with the results. If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed. That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora. I can't see this scenario as being good. Even a far less drastic outcome would wreck havoc on civilization.

The earth and it's occupants can adapt to slow changes in average temperature over tens of thousands and millions of years. Animals and Plants can evolve or adapt but not if temperature changes rapidly over the next few hundred.

View attachment 214674

Not good?

Optimum for who? Optimum for what? The problem is living through the change as well as living with the results. If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed. That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora. I can't see this scenario as being good. Even a far less drastic outcome would wreck havoc on civilization.

The earth and it's occupants can adapt to slow changes in average temperature over tens of thousands and millions of years. Animals and Plants can evolve or adapt but not if temperature changes rapidly over the next few hundred.

Optimum for who? Optimum for what?

For life on Earth.

If average world temperatures rose enough most of the population of the planet would be destroyed.

How much would be enough?

That would sort of solve the green house gas problem, so maybe the climate would stabilize but the earth would be a shadow of what it was due to massive extinction of animal and flora.

Was there a massive extinction the last time the planet was 3 degrees warmer?
5 degrees warmer? 10 degrees warmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back