More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody cares about Australia.........

Skook, nobody except Frank cares about YOUR fantasy of blowing someones head off.

I know you've had this fantasy for some time not\w. What the fuck is the problem of "making it happen?"

Got nothing worth stealing or what?

Skook, nobody except Frank cares about YOUR fantasy of blowing someones head off.

I know you've had this fantasy for some time not\w. What the fuck is the problem of "making it happen?"

Got nothing worth stealing or what?

s0n......you're miserable ALL the time!! Its Friday......go to a happy hour :D

Ok guys, here is an article for you to ponder on:

Lake Mead reservoir drops to record low

Nevertheless, you can still call this a regular cycle of nature.

Huh? They built a manmade lake with very few dependents on it. Then they put in subdivisions and expected that lake to be there forever. Not sure that was ever the intention. Nice try though.

I disagree : lake mead was planned to be the largest reservoir of water in the United States. It allowed the development of a city : Las Vegas.
And by the by the drought seems to be the worst in the last 1,200 years.
Did you even try Reading the article?
Now you can still deny awg, denying wg is harder, and this harsh drought is even harder to deny.
A more thorough article can be found in the link below. I don't think I'll convince any of you, but it sure makes an interesting read.

http://www.desertsun.com/longform/n...ming-southwest-water-supply-drought/10418637/

Last edited:

Huh? They built a manmade lake with very few dependents on it. Then they put in subdivisions and expected that lake to be there forever. Not sure that was ever the intention. Nice try though.

I disagree : lake mead was planned to be the largest reservoir of water in the United States. It allowed the development of a city : Las Vegas.
Now you can still deny awg, denying wg is harder, and this harsh drought is even harder to deny.
A more thorough article can be found in the link below. I don't think I'll convince any of you, but it sure makes an interesting read.

Global warming poses threat to Southwest water supply

Look, I completely understand what the reason for the lake was. Same as any other man made lake. The problem is it is a lake in a desert. To think there wouldn't be droughts in the desert is silly. The fact is when the lake was originally made and filled up, there were limited homes. Then subdivsions and many more homes and people and now we are where we are. And, there is a drought in the desert.

Global warming poses threat to Southwest water supply

meh

Some people just tend tot he hysterical.

Go google "dought", "history" and "maps". Ive posted up the maps many times. Drought happens anywhere and everywhere over time. The 1930's was a Jonestown all across the west and midwest. In most of the 40's, we saw little drought and then in the mid-late 1950's much of the US was bone dry.:D:D

Seeing the maps is instructive and prevents the knee jerks of present events that the AGW k00ks want people responding to.

Don't worry Cultured one.. I found your missing Lake Mead water..

Las-Vegas-Bellagio-Hotel-Fountains.jpg

water.jpg

Treasure-Island-Show.jpg

pop.gif

Well they do actually.......but your cheap one liners are just that...CHEAP and we see what you personally are,CHEAP.....see you around NOT:D

Whatever you say s0n!!!:itsok:

Australia was in the news once in the last 15 years.....when the stoopid plane went missing.:D:D:D Nobody would know it even existed except for Crocodile Dundee.

Skooks..

The silence is eerie man.. I'm getting nervous twitches about no Warmer propaganda making the news.
There are only 413 days left to save the planet and the press is off on illegal children, a couple or 3 wars in the Holyland and another downed Malysian Jet !!!

Beginning to feel like either the war on CO2 is over --- or they are tunneling our position. Suggest we go to DefCon 2.. . Over and out..

Skooks..

The silence is eerie man.. I'm getting nervous twitches about no Warmer propaganda making the news.
There are only 413 days left to save the planet and the press is off on illegal children, a couple or 3 wars in the Holyland and another downed Malysian Jet !!!

Beginning to feel like either the war on CO2 is over --- or they are tunneling our position. Suggest we go to DefCon 2.. . Over and out..

yup. that is the way this whole thing will end. the public will stop paying attention to it, funding will dwindle to its rightful level, and science will be able to investigate all the other factors that were elbowed out by the bloated focus on CO2.

Skooks..

LMAO......hey FlaCal.....too, heard there is a major motion pic coming out that evidently devastates the AGW position. Havent seen a trailer yet.......

The dynamic we have here is The Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome. Unlike the AGW fascists, most people do have the ability to connect the dots and lets face it, the people have tuned out. I make jokes about it in here but really, its just fact........nobody cares about climate change in 2014......except the hard core internet k00ks.:D

Just the fact that this thread is near 100K hits is proof positive that people are looking for something except the same old tired established narrative shit.

Last edited:
AGWCult sez: ZOMFG!!! IT's the 14 hottest July in the last 39 years!!!! But only when you add the warming the Deep Pacific Ocean Ate!!!!!

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back