More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Polar......maybe you missed it. Gallup did a poll last week asking "Do you think the science is settled?"

How many people said "NO!!!!!"

:2up:80%:2up:

Even surprised me......just 20% are still hopelessly duped, but talk about a gigantic kick in the nut sacks of the AGW k00ks??:D

Hey Polar......maybe you missed it. Gallup did a poll last week asking "Do you think the science is settled?"

How many people said "NO!!!!!"

:2up:80%:2up:

Even surprised me......just 20% are still hopelessly duped, but talk about a gigantic kick in the nut sacks of the AGW k00ks??:D

No I did not miss it I just did not bother getting involved while Crick et al, etc were spamming their crap all over every environment thread there is on this board.
They hate your thread here because it`s heading for 100 000 views, so the kooks decided to boycott it, but it just keeps on going.
The nice thing about their boycott is that the info posted here does not get buried with 10 posts in a row, like Crick and his troll-cohorts always do it to hide stuff that bothers their superstitions about plant food.
Besides that I never cared much what & how many idiots believe.
"Is it a settled science?" is not even the right question. They should have a poll amongst scientists how many of them believe if this AGW crap is even a science to begin with.
Btw did you see what I posted in your thread about the great heatwave of 1540 when CO2 was at pre-industrial 270 ppm. That heat wave surpassed all else what`s on record, including that alleged CO2 triggered 2003 heatwave in Europe.http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...the-skeptics-are-winning-213.html#post9417895

Abstract

The heat waves of 2003 in Western Europe and 2010 in Russia, commonly labelled as rare climatic anomalies outside of previous experience, are often taken as harbingers of more frequent extremes in the global warming-influenced future. However, a recent reconstruction of spring–summer temperatures for WE resulted in the likelihood of significantly higher temperatures in 1540. In order to check the plausibility of this result we investigated the severity of the 1540 drought by putting forward the argument of the known soil desiccation-temperature feedback. Based on more than 300 first-hand documentary weather report sources originating from an area of 2 to 3 million km2, we show that Europe was affected by an unprecedented 11-month-long Megadrought. The estimated number of precipitation days and precipitation amount for Central and Western Europe in 1540 is significantly lower than the 100-year minima of the instrumental measurement period for spring, summer and autumn. This result is supported by independent documentary evidence about extremely low river flows and Europe-wide wild-, forest- and settlement fires. We found that an event of this severity cannot be simulated by state-of-the-art climate models
It was published by the University of Bern Switzerland and Der Spiegel paid the 30 Euro (pay-wall fee) for the rights to publish quotations.
The one that grabbed my attention was:
Auch die Jahresringe von Bäumen fallen als Indikatoren aus - denn Hitzestress stoppe das Pflanzenwachstum.
Meaning that none of that showed up using tree-rings as a proxy temperature indicator because the lack of available water stunted tree growth....and all of M.Mann`s hockey-stick is based on such proxies, claiming smaller growth rings = colder temperature...which goes to show that it`s not even a science, never mind a "settled science".
Here is a list of scientists that proved how wrong M.Mann was.
I guess they are all on the IPCC "deniers" black list already :

But they don`t seem to care because as you can see each of them volunteered their personal e-mail address.
Pass it on to the AGW kooks so that they can vent their fury with some hate-mail.

Last edited:
Polar bro.....gotta keep us up to date on the temps up your way next week!!!!

And this isn't my thread........its owned by the Matrix of Domination!!!

Gotta get around to adding Kosh onto the Matrix.........

Last edited:
Polar bro.....gotta keep us up to date on the temps up your way next week!!!!

And this isn't my thread........its owned by the Matrix of Domination!!!

Gotta get around to adding Kosh onto the Matrix.........

Well I can tell you, right now it`s only +6 C in Churchill Manitoba and for Monday the Canadian Weather forecast service predicts it`s "warming up" to +16 C.
Normal high for Northern Manitoba for July is +18 C and the average minimum is +7 C...we are only 1 deg C colder than the average low, therefore don`t expect anything as spectacular as these brutally cold "Manitoba Maulers" that froze New York solid during the winter.
That polar vortex is just another neo-climatologist buzzword which they invented to "explain" how too much plant food in the air caused the arctic air "to spill over" like a bucket.
We always had these howling cold North winds and when they reach the US they have been called "Manitoba Maulers", "Saskatchewan Screamers" or "Alberta Clippers" by our southern neighbors long before the IPCC crackpots ever existed.
"Vortex" I guess sounds more dazzling to the idiots who adore them.
F@ck there isn`t a high or low pressure system that does not spin and it`s not that we needed these grand-standing wizards of Oz to tell us that they do form a "vortex".
Nah...don`t expect too much of what we got right now to make it further south, you don`t want it any ways, believe me.
Even if it would make it your way the AGW would just dismiss it as "weather" not as "climate" .
For anything to qualify as a climactic event it has to get hot for about 2 weeks in some shithole in Australia

Last edited:
I really don't have a clue when it will start warming. Just that the physics say it will one day!

Maybe it is......maybe it isn't. I'm inclined to say it probably is. But this whole "man-made" stuff is definitely the stoopidest bunch of crap Ive ever heard in my life.

In any case.......even more stoopid than that is going off on this drunken sailor crusade to revert our energy needs back to the stone age with solar and wind. Anybody in with that is beyond help......Im fascinated with the thinking being in the field of psychology.......much as I am with the thinking of the gun grabbers. The connect the dots skills......they are just devoid of them.

Brisbane hits coldest temperature in 103 years

Chris McMahon, Sharnee Rawson |
The Courier-Mail |
July 12, 2014 10:59AM

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

AGW k00k failing........and the icing on the cake is, it is only a matter of time before carbon-tax laws from 4-5 years ago are repealed. These poor people are getting battered on electricity costs......they never saw it coming because the asshole politicians duped them on the global warming bull shit. Indeed.......like in Germany, this is what you're seeing all over the world......a move AWAY from renewables. And why not? People are waking up to icy conditions and saying "WTF??!!!!........Im getting clobbered on my electric bill but my balls are retracting when these fuckers said they would be droopy and sweaty!!!":wtf::wtf::wtf:

I really don't have a clue when it will start warming. Just that the physics say it will one day!

10TempPast11000Yrs_lg.jpg

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

and the k00k losing keeps coming......almost a daily event these days!!!

Lowest temp for KC ever recorded on a July 15 = 54 degrees

Oh.....I guess global warming hasn't quite made it to the United States.:D:D:eusa_dance:

Oh.....I guess global warming hasn't quite made it to the United States.:D:D:eusa_dance:

We should hit a record low temperature tonight in Chicago.
.....er, just as predicted by the AGWCult models

We should hit a record low temperature tonight in Chicago.
.....er, just as predicted by the AGWCult models

Aurora, Illinois low this morning--- 49 degrees....... High today set at 70. July 16 middle of summer.

LMAO......49 degrees in July.

Here in New York, summer has not even arrived yet..........fucking global warming. We've had two days of 90 degrees or above and those temps were in the low 90's.......people are like :wtf::wtf::wtf: . Most summers in my life we have multiple heat spells of several days in the upper 90's........generally starting in mid to late May. But......not any more.

Oh that's right......I forgot.......its a pause:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Climate Disruption

Had ta be!

Frank....that you in the avatar with that AK??!! SICK build.......here in New York......I should say, Newyorkistan.......our dickhead governor created some gay new law called NYSAFE!!! By the time I purchased my Saiga AK, no pistol grip and only allowed gay 10 round magazines. Too......and you cant make it up......no brake muzzles allowed.:D:D Flash suppressor? Nope.....makes it an assault weapon!!!:eek::eek::cuckoo: I love mine though.......just mounted a new red dot on it ftmfw!! The 7.62 - 39 ammo is cheap......gotta love it. When the shtf, somebody might try to take my stuff, but they will leave my residence looking like swiss fucking cheese.( although to be honest, home defense for me comes with 12G rounds of exotic shotshells that will take a head clear off.....delivered by my Mossberg 930 SPX semi-auto. )

Last edited:
Climate Disruption

Had ta be!

Frank....that you in the avatar with that AK??!! SICK build.......here in New York......I should say, Newyorkistan.......our dickhead governor created some gay new law called NYSAFE!!! By the time I purchased my Saiga AK, no pistol grip and only allowed gay 10 round magazines. Too......and you cant make it up......no brake muzzles allowed.:D:D Flash suppressor? Nope.....makes it an assault weapon!!!:eek::eek::cuckoo: I love mine though.......just mounted a new red dot on it ftmfw!! The 7.62 - 39 ammo is cheap......gotta love it. When the shtf, somebody might try to take my stuff, but they will leave my residence looking like swiss fucking cheese.( although to be honest, home defense for me comes with 12G rounds of exotic shotshells that will take a head clear off.....delivered by my Mossberg 930 SPX semi-auto. )

csw-44973958394.jpeg

Climate Disruption

Had ta be!

csw-44973958394.jpeg

Funny that!!!!!considering most Yanks are such LOSERS:badgrin::badgrin:

LMAO......49 degrees in July.

Here in New York, summer has not even arrived yet..........fucking global warming. We've had two days of 90 degrees or above and those temps were in the low 90's.......people are like :wtf::wtf::wtf: . Most summers in my life we have multiple heat spells of several days in the upper 90's........generally starting in mid to late May. But......not any more.

Oh that's right......I forgot.......its a pause:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Complete LOSER:lol::badgrin::badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back