More Proof Obama is Worst Ever!

Liberal dems= cut and run ,tax and spend,lie like a jackass!!! Period!

I hope Democrats get the shellacking they deserve in the coming election..It's going to take a lot of time to straighten out the their dimwitted screw ups.

Hey Hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today everyone really want to go down this road? FYI Obama has been president for five years three months that is 63 months U.S. troops have died in combat 62 of the 63 months he has been President I don't know if that's really a great accomplishment especially for a Nobel Peace prize winner.

Hey Hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today everyone really want to go down this road? FYI Obama has been president for five years three months that is 63 months U.S. troops have died in combat 62 of the 63 months he has been President I don't know if that's really a great accomplishment especially for a Nobel Peace prize winner.
They go on vacation for a month somewhere in there? And peace often has a high body-count before it occurs to anyone that such a thing just might be a better idea.

Here is more proof that Obama is the worst president ever!

March Was The First Month Without A U.S. Combat Death In More Than A Decade

REAL presidents aren't afraid to get American troops killed. Don't believe me? Ask George w bush. Ask Donald Rumsfeld. Ask dick cheney. Ask john McCain. In fact, go ahead and ask any of the right wing crazies on this board.

It checks out iCasualties | OEF | Afghanistan | Fatalities Details

The OP is clearly a Colbert style of sarcasm but you can see some call the president names for not killing our soldiers.

The big question is why these idiots are wondering why not enough soldiers have died under Obama's administration and call Obama a "pussy" for it.
Diplomacy (the Pen) is mightier than war (the sword).

Since when does it mean you are a weak president to think before you strike? The Military Industrial Complex is spending lots of money on Fox News and they are constantly wondering why there is no war.

Last edited:
Over and over and over you scream "Liar! Liar! Liar!" Yet, nothing is ever proven even after issa holds hearing after hearing. They bottom line is you have NOTHING because you are NOTHING.
Oh, you want some real lies to scream about? Explain those "Death panels" to us again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo"]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2_BdXpGwE"]Barack Obama: 'What We Said Was, You Could Keep' Your Health Care Plan, If - Organizing for America - YouTube[/ame]

He's a LIAR!
I'll tell you what, I'll admit Obama lied IF you admit bush lied us into a war in Iraq. Frankly, I doubt if you are an honest person so I will not hold my breath. However, if you surprise me once you have the balls to admit that we can then discuss which lie cost more American lives. That seems fair to me.

Dude, I'm a liberal Democrat. Both Bushes lied. So did Reagan, and Clinton and every POTUS known to man. The question is whether the lies were more beneficial than not. Obama's will eventually bring about the collapse of this country if they are allowed to stand.

And for the record, I was NOT in favor of sending any of our troops to any foreign soil. Period.

But Obama has carried over Bush's policies, so wouldn't Bush's policies be causing the downfall of America, too?

This Administration has been lying to us so much that unfortunately ...I do not believe anything that comes out from their mouths any more. Nothing at all.

Nice try though...

People who want to believe whatever it is that falls in line with their own political philosophy are going to listen to people who tell them what they want to hear. It's easy to believe what you believe when all you do is listen to conservative talk radio and Fox News. The same holds true if all you do is listen to and watch MSNBC. When people make it clear that the disagree with every single thing a politician or person stands for or believes in, then I know they are brainwashed.

I'll tell you what, I'll admit Obama lied IF you admit bush lied us into a war in Iraq. Frankly, I doubt if you are an honest person so I will not hold my breath. However, if you surprise me once you have the balls to admit that we can then discuss which lie cost more American lives. That seems fair to me.

Dude, I'm a liberal Democrat. Both Bushes lied. So did Reagan, and Clinton and every POTUS known to man. The question is whether the lies were more beneficial than not. Obama's will eventually bring about the collapse of this country if they are allowed to stand.

And for the record, I was NOT in favor of sending any of our troops to any foreign soil. Period.

You a liberal Democrat? That's got to be Taqiyya talking.

Here is more proof that Obama is the worst president ever!

REAL presidents aren't afraid to get American troops killed. Don't believe me? Ask George w bush. Ask Donald Rumsfeld. Ask dick cheney. Ask john McCain. In fact, go ahead and ask any of the right wing crazies on this board.

Democrats seem proud that they supported the war then turned their backs on the troops when they saw a political advantage. There should be a wing of the Democrats called the short memory yellow bellied wad slurpers.

Nobody turned their backs on our troops. Many of us did come to realize what a mistake it was going into Iraq and Afghanistan, but that does not mean we turned our backs on our troops. Our military must do what they are told to do, whether it is the right or wrong thing. They do not get the option to decide whether it is right or wrong, which is how it has to be.

The OP is an idiot. Nonetheless, as bad as obama is he still has a ways to go before he sinks as low as FDR's level.

Forum List

Back