More men than women are single

I don't blame these men for choosing bachelorhood over marriage. Women seem to benefit the most from marriage.

It's going to get a lot worse with millions and millions of illegal alien males coming in with no women for them.

The male is a dying breed. Gay men probably have less stress. It is probably easier to find a bromance or just another dude to watch sports with etc lol

The chances of marrying a virgin is slim and none.

I don't blame these men for choosing bachelorhood over marriage. Women seem to benefit the most from marriage.
It's impossible for 2 times more women to be in X relationship with men etc etc since the population is about 50% women and 50% men. Men should have an advantage because they die earlier and are incarcerated much more often.....so there are less eligible men and should be a higher supply of women.

The last woman I dated wanted a commitment after only 4 weeks.

This is very interesting research.

That makes sense because traditionally, men are expected to take care of a wife, and who wants to marry a don't open my doors for me, but when I have a bad day, open my doors for me. It's confusing to men who wonder if they can ever figure out what a woman really wants, and most of the time, they can't or don't make it easy. :dunno:

That makes sense because traditionally, men are expected to take care of a wife, and who wants to marry a don't open my doors for me, but when I have a bad day, open my doors for me. It's confusing to men who wonder if they can ever figure out what a woman really wants, and most of the time, they can't or don't make it easy. :dunno:
I agree. Women are very moody creatures.

Not really.
Been that way for decades, just got to be more profound.
Young women are also dating and marrying slightly older men, carrying on a tradition that stretches back more than a century. The average age at first marriage is around 30 for men, 28 for women, according to census figures.

Heterosexual women are getting more choosy. Women “don’t want to marry down,” to form a long-term relationship to a man with less education and earnings than herself, said Ronald Levant, professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Akron and author of several books on masculinity.

Same, same.

Women marry or date imperfect men, in hopes THEY will "change".
Men date or marry women hoping they won't.
Century old conundrum.

I'm out of this game now, but my take is that men want p*ssy with no obligations or commitments, and women want a meal ticket, with no flaws. Good luck with that. The result will be that you have twice as many single men as women.

And parenthetically, lumping homosexuality with female lesbianism and bi-sexuality is not valid. Apples and oranges, so to speak.

Younger women date marry guys who are older.

That's the only way it would be possible.

Leaving age out of it, the number of married men must equal the number of married women. For ever married man, there is the woman to whom he is married; and for every married woman, there is the man to whom she is married.

But if there are a lot of young women married to not-young men, then that would leave a larger number of unmarried young men; balanced out by a similar excess of unmarried not-young women.

If I hadn't met my wife I'd still be single more than likely.

Most women aren't worth a shit anymore. Most of them man jump always looking for that excitement of meeting someone new and once the newness wears off they go after another one. They have these crazy ideas of what a relationship should be and if everything isn't perfect they jump ship. They expect a lot from men but don't want to put back in equal amounts for the man. And most act like their pussy is a prize to be won.

When I was dating my wife I knew she was a good one because she was the only one I'd dated for more than 6 months. I had little tolerance for shitty women.

I was very lucky to find someone that I have fun being with, has same general sensibilities as me, we both do our share in pretty much everything together, both have a lot of interests in common and just fit well together.

She has said I am very much a sigma male, which explains why I didn't find anyone I wanted to be with till my late 30s.

Forum List

Back