Yeah...the anti-gun extremists want your Lever Action rifles too....they want all the guns....

I wonder what they would think of my Troy pump-action "PAR". ;)

par-002-2-jpg.758470

I wonder what they would think of my Troy pump-action "PAR". ;)

par-002-2-jpg.758470

Hey I have an idea! Let's design a 20th century modern sporting rifle built around an 1890 operating mechanism.

:laughing0301:

The fascists over at Everytown for gun confiscation want your lever action rifles too........

Extremist attitudes of one side creates extremism in the opposition..

Make the case for keeping nearly all your guns by giving up saturday night specials and AR's.

There's proven success in other countries with a reduction in the gun murder rate, along with satisfaction for gun owners.

Make the case for keeping nearly all your guns by giving up saturday night specials and AR's.

There's proven success in other countries with a reduction in the gun murder rate, along with satisfaction for gun owners.
Give an inch lose a mile......When you get serious about real gun crime let me know....

What good is getting rid of magazine fed semi-auto rifles when they would just be replaced with magazine fed pump action and lever action rifles?

Why punish the vast majority of peaceful law abiding citizens for the bad acts of a few?

Especially when the peaceful law abiding citizens outnumber the bad apples by 99,997 to 3?
3 out of 99,997 = 3 x 10 x 330 = # of bad apples. In one night? one afternoon? one bible day?

Ok, I'll make the case.

Because "Fuck You", that's why.

3 out of 99,997 = 3 x 10 x 330 = # of bad apples. In one night? one after oon? one bible day?
Doesn't change anything, dummy. You want to punish peaceful law abiding citizens because of the bad acts of a few. That's idiotic.

And your math is fucked up. You can't even do simple math.

Doesn't change anything, dummy. You want to punish peaceful law abiding citizens because of the bad acts of a few. That's idiotic.
Alright, you've made your point about stooping to namecalling at least.

And your math is fucked up. You can't even do simple math.

Donald H isn't "punishing" anyone. Seeing how he's a moose-fucker across the northern border. he has no say in how many guns we American can or cannot have.

He's just some impotent motherfucker with an opinion.

Forum List

Back