Yeah...the anti-gun extremists want your Lever Action rifles too....they want all the guns....

3 out of 99,997 = 3 x 10 x 330 = # of bad apples. In one night? one afternoon? one bible day?
All the while, 100,000s die from other preventable means, every year, yet is not a political issue:
Drunk, High, Distracted Driving
Second Hand Tobacco smoke
Illegal Drug use
Even though alcohol and tobacco users affect primarily themselves, the amount of death inflicted on those abusers and the addicted is astronomical compared to gun deaths. But no one gives a flying F because politicians haven't made it a political issue... yet.

All the while, 100,000s die from other preventable means, every year, yet is not a political issue:
Drunk, High, Distracted Driving
Second Hand Tobacco smoke
Illegal Drug use
Even though alcohol and tobacco users affect primarily themselves, the amount of death inflicted on those abusers and the addicted is astronomical compared to gun deaths. But no one gives a flying F because politicians haven't made it a political issue... yet.
I have seen ONE anti-gun activist agree that we should physically limit all vehicles to 35 mph or less to virtually eliminate highway deaths. They are willing to lose tens of thousands of lives every year on the highways just because they want to drive fast. Then they want to yell that a no one NEEDS a gun so they should be allowed to have one.

I have seen ONE anti-gun activist agree that we should physically limit all vehicles to 35 mph or less to virtually eliminate highway deaths. They are willing to lose tens of thousands of lives every year on the highways just because they want to drive fast. Then they want to yell that a no one NEEDS a gun so they should be allowed to have one.
I suspect many of them actually want to ban automobile ownership by most people...they're just not willing to admit it.

It's a veritable weapon of war!!!!! :eek-52:

Funny I find this thread today. I was watching the Rifleman on TV today in an episode where he showed the bolt he added to his lever to make it fire every time it's cocked and I was imagining how the ATF would call that a machine gun.

The fascists over at Everytown for gun confiscation want your lever action rifles too........

I think it was Beetlejuice (previous Mayor of Chicago) that said revolvers have to be banned because the definition of a machine gun is any gun that, when you pull the trigger to fire one round, has another round in the chamber and ready to fire.

I wonder what they would think of my Troy pump-action "PAR". ;)

par-002-2-jpg.758470

They hate pump action shotguns. They were banned in Australia because they're scary. They're scary here, too, if you listen to the anti-gunners. Whenever they watch a TV show or movie and someone is scary, they write another anti-gun paper. They have no idea what scary is and won't until they take all of our guns and only those who want to kill them, both in and out of government, have guns. Now that is scary but there won't be anyone left to defend them. The memory of Martin Niemöller comes to mind.

Funny I find this thread today. I was watching the Rifleman on TV today in an episode where he showed the bolt he added to his lever to make it fire every time it's cocked and I was imagining how the ATF would call that a machine gun.

Many pump-action shotguns have the ability to slamfire by holding the trigger back and pumping them.

Hey I have an idea! Let's design a 20th century modern sporting rifle built around an 1890 operating mechanism.

:laughing0301:
Lever actions have been around since the 1850s. You can't compromise with the gun controllers. Every time you do, the just start the next round of compromise and we have to give a little (or a lot) more. There are two answers (there was once just one but that was negotiated away in 1934) The original only answer, and the ultimate answer for us, when it comes to gun control compromise is "shall not be infringed". Because that was negotiated away in 1934, the second answer we're stuck with today, and it is a persistent answer until we get back to the first answer, is "no more compromise, period".

They made it (very high quality/accurate) for ban-staters to get around the semi-auto rules. This one came out of NY.

R.4b6ca6a04493f29d876ba810c312eb89
The Kali-Key is also an interesting idea. You get a bolt action AR. It's still black and ugly and scares them so they'll still go after them.

Huge innovation when it was invented in the 1840s. LOL!

Imagine how shocked the gun nazis will be when they find out we've had "assault rifles" for the past 100 years.
Kinda puts the Bruen argument on our side with positive proof of historical tradition and historical common use - just in case the Court isn't strong enough in their commitment for modern common use of 20 million + Americans.

The Kali-Key is also an interesting idea. You get a bolt action AR. It's still black and ugly and scares them so they'll still go after them.
The Hosers made importers (like Masen) drill a hole and weld a peg into the bottom of a 10-SKS magazine to limit it to five rounds.....And bugger it up they did.

A company up there called (I shit you not) Abide Armory produced a good five-round mag for them.

Forum List

Back