More liberal propaganda after 8 years of Obama.

With the stock market continuing to climb are you going to get in while the going is good?

• No fucking way, i am a liberal and only rely on the government to take care of me,.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Fuck yeah, i want some of that action, and will invest in the market to make my millions.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
It's just a COINCIDENCE that the Bull Market started the minute Trump was elected?
Well, I guess not, if that statement were even remotely true.
pretty close to true. US markets were closed when the election was called for Trump. There was no major upward impact on Far East and European markets. But since the day after the election has been reasonably steady .
Oh for fuck's sake. Come on. This bull market began in January 2009. I'm in the business, don't play games with me.
SPY Interactive Chart | SPDR S&P 500 Stock - Yahoo Finance

Collector cars seem to be at a bottom so I'm thinking of buying one.
Real estate in some areas still looks good.
Tech stocks are over priced.
Durable goods isstill dropping.
Medical isgoing to fall.

Collector cars seem to be at a bottom so I'm thinking of buying one.
Real estate in some areas still looks good.
Tech stocks are over priced.
Durable goods isstill dropping.
Medical isgoing to fall.
I made 11% in one day on a marijuana stock last week. Bought another one yesterday and it's up 6% today. This is fun. $$$ :thup:

pretty close to true. US markets were closed when the election was called for Trump. There was no major upward impact on Far East and European markets. But since the day after the election has been reasonably steady .

The day after the meat puppet faggot was elected it was the opposite, for a damned good reason.

CNNMoney.com Market Report - Nov. 5, 2008

Stocks fell sharply Wednesday, with the Dow sliding as much as 513 points, as Barack Obama's historic victory gave way to renewed worries about the struggling economy.
Anyone remember the cash for clunkers which was almost 1/2 trillion boondoggle that was supposed to stimulate the economy? No matter how much the liberals threw money at the poor, while hosing the middle class, the poor stayed poor, and more of the middle class ended up poor.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/cash-for-clunkers-was-a-boondoggle-from-the-start/

It's just a COINCIDENCE that the Bull Market started the minute Trump was elected?
Oh for fuck's sake. Come on. This bull market began in January 2009. I'm in the business, don't play games with me.
Quantitative Easing Is Ending. Here’s What It Did, in Charts.
The program has managed a rare trick of being perpetually maligned on Wall Street while driving asset prices up enough to make lots of people on Wall Street very wealthy. But what do we know about these three programs that eased monetary policy through unconventional means?
Yeah people like Steve Jobs, was able to borrow money from the government at zero percent interest then invest it in apple stock which they bought back 5 billion shares, thus driving up the shares making Jobs and other liberald very wealthy, but hosed the regular Joe because his interest rates were jack shit, because he wasn't big enough borrow such sums. Geez liberals, are you really that stupid not to see the hypocrisy on the wall? Nvm, you are that stupid.

Stupid.jpg

Anyone remember the cash for clunkers which was almost 1/2 trillion boondoggle that was supposed to stimulate the economy? No matter how much the liberals threw money at the poor, while hosing the middle class, the poor stayed poor, and more of the middle class ended up poor.

Cash For Clunkers Was A Boondoggle From The Start

Of course billionaire donors to the democrooks got richer than ever. Remember the $500,000,000 we gave to Solyndra alone?

When a political whore comes out declaring they are going to "fuck the rich" in favor of the poor, while being funded almost exclusively by Wall St money changers, you should be a little skeptical.

Of course billionaire donors to the democrooks got richer than ever. Remember the $500,000,000 we gave to Solyndra alone?

When a political whore comes out declaring they are going to "fuck the rich" in favor of the poor, while being funded almost exclusively by Wall St money changers, you should be a little skeptical.

Skepticism, you must first be able to think for yourself and watch what is going on. For the last 8 years, liberals have been this..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Skepticism, you must first be able to think for yourself and watch what is going on. For the last 8 years, liberals have been this..

View attachment 166065

They've looked that way to me for the last 24 years.

I was a lib until about 19 years old.

Then I was overcome with an urge to get a haircut and a better job.

The program has managed a rare trick of being perpetually maligned on Wall Street while driving asset prices up enough to make lots of people on Wall Street very wealthy. But what do we know about these three programs that eased monetary policy through unconventional means?
Yeah people like Steve Jobs, was able to borrow money from the government at zero percent interest then invest it in apple stock which they bought back 5 billion shares, thus driving up the shares making Jobs and other liberald very wealthy, but hosed the regular Joe because his interest rates were jack shit, because he wasn't big enough borrow such sums. Geez liberals, are you really that stupid not to see the hypocrisy on the wall? Nvm, you are that stupid.

View attachment 166061
All of which has nothing to do with my point.

This is my profession.

You, on the other hand, are just another obedient hardcore partisan ideologue.

View attachment 166061

This is my profession.

What is your profession? Being someone who bitches all the time? I own my own business and am an investor in the stock market. Both are very good income resources with plenty of Tax Loopholes that the government legally provides me...I think for myself , question everything, not keep my head shoved up Uranus as many of you do.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 166061

This is my profession.

What is your profession? Being someone who bitches all the time? I own my own business and am an investor in the stock market. Both are very good income resources with plenty of Tax Loopholes that the government legally provides me...I think for myself , question everything, not keep my head shoved up Uranus as many of you do.

View attachment 166073
CFP, ChFC, CLU. Financial advisor. Partner.

Neck deep in markets, economies and investing 24/7/365.

Spit out all the ignorant partisan talking points you want, I hear 'em all the time from both ends.

Partisans just love this game. Does it ever get old?
FACTS belie partisanship. The side that rewrites history is partisan and hypocritical.
Yes, I hear that from both sides.
I suggest you get your eyes and ears checked.
Got it. I'm sure your "side" has it all nailed. Thanks.

Speaking for myself, I don't lie and make stuff up. Dishonesty is typical in the posts and threads by those who support Trump, and the racists, misogynists, all around bigots and many single issue voters.

Partisans just love this game. Does it ever get old?
FACTS belie partisanship. The side that rewrites history is partisan and hypocritical.

Speaking for myself, I don't lie and make stuff up. Dishonesty is typical in the posts and threads by those who support Trump, and the racists, misogynists, all around bigots and many single issue voters.
One of the symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is that the afflicted individual doesn't realize that their perceptions and thought processes have been distorted by the condition.

So, an afflicted individual can literally believe, at least on a conscious level, that they are being perfectly honest when they are in fact going through life with only one eye open, advancing simplistic partisan ideas, and avoiding/ignoring/denying all input that conflicts with their ideology.

One of the many similarities in behaviors of both ends of the political spectrum.

Troll Alert: ^^^^^^^^
a. The Bull was unleashed during the Administration of President Obama;
b. The Bear broke out in 2007 and created havoc on Wall Street and Main street;
c. The current run of the Bull has zero to do with Trump or any of his policies, tweets or self aggrandizement chest pumps.
a - No. The economy was supposed to bounce back a while ago. History tells us that but instead Obama caused it to lag. Obama knew the economy was going to bounce back any way so he did whatever he wanted. To his and his advisors' surprised the economy didn't bounce back fast enough (it did a little) for them to claim victory and take the new election.
The economy did not bounce back because of Trump. It bounced back because the obama policies didn't quite kill the USA. The economy has a cycle and it's been waiting to come roaring back if no one tried to kill it on purpose.

Last edited:

Have you read the Paul Krugman column, posted the night that Trump's victory was announced, predicting an immediate market crash?

Didn't think so.

The markets are not now responding to Trump's actual accomplishments, but rather to the fact that the person living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is not openly hostile to capitalism. As was his predecessor.
Paul Krugman
Paul Krugman Says Markets Will ‘Never’ Recover From Trump; Dow Hits Record High
New York Times opinion writer and economist Paul Krugman predicted early Wednesday morning that the stock market will “never” recover from Donald Trump’s presidential victory, only to be proven spectacularly wrong in less than a day. Instead of collapsing, the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to an all-time high shortly before the closing bell.
You morons still go to a guy who is totally clueless when it comes to economic prosperity. But that shows how partisan you are..
The problem is there are salt water economists and fresh water economists.

View attachment 166061

This is my profession.

View attachment 166073

Spit out all the ignorant partisan talking points you want, I hear 'em all the time from both ends.
Then you should be a billionaire if your that good.

View attachment 166061

This is my profession.

View attachment 166073

How many CFP's are billionaires?

Go ahead, link to that one, I'll wait here.

Quantitative Easing Is Ending. Here’s What It Did, in Charts. Yeah people like Steve Jobs, was able to borrow money from the government at zero percent interest then invest it in apple stock which they bought back 5 billion shares, thus driving up the shares making Jobs and other liberald very wealthy, but hosed the regular Joe because his interest rates were jack shit, because he wasn't big enough borrow such sums. Geez liberals, are you really that stupid not to see the hypocrisy on the wall? Nvm, you are that stupid.

View attachment 166061

This is my profession.

View attachment 166073

I have no idea nor do I care. But you act like I know everything because I'm in the business.

This is my profession.

View attachment 166073

I have no idea nor do I care. But you act like I know everything because I'm in the business.
You're welcome to show me where I'm wrong.

One of the symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is that the afflicted individual doesn't realize that their perceptions and thought processes have been distorted by the condition.

So, an afflicted individual can literally believe, at least on a conscious level, that they are being perfectly honest when they are in fact going through life with only one eye open, advancing simplistic partisan ideas, and avoiding/ignoring/denying all input that conflicts with their ideology.

One of the many similarities in behaviors of both ends of the political spectrum.

Thanks Dr. Phil, in my graduate program I took the two semester course on "Testing for Counselors"; in the course we took a psychological test every other week, learning its reliability and validity score and the scored tests completed by others. Of course mine was tested by others too.

Numbers allowed for anonymity and allowed us to review our scores on a variety of tests, from the MMPI to Rorschach to drawing (person, family, house, tree), the the WAIS (The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale)

So if you comment was directed to me as subtle ad hominem, I can assure you I have more evidence that I know my self than many other do, and, I recognize my biases and prejudices.

Forum List

Back