Anyone got Data on CA Disaster Driven Out-Migration?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
because of all of the ground cover being burned off this year land slides and fires in coming years will be worse that they would have been. As an increasing percentage of those who can migrate out of CA do so the tax base will collapse but I'm wondering if past adventures in lunacy by the CA Ds have produced enough data to predict when.

because of all of the ground cover being burned off this year land slides and fires in coming years will be worse that they would have been. As an increasing percentage of those who can migrate out of CA do so the tax base will collapse but I'm wondering if past adventures in lunacy by the CA Ds have produced enough data to predict when.

Based upon the soaring cost of real estate in California- you know- Capitalism- there is more demand than there is supply here.

I read on Infowars that it's a Soros-funded conspiracy to flood red states with blue votes

Forum List

Back