More Incredible Data on Inflation this Morning !!!

I didn't! When Trump tried to BUY VOTERS like the left does I called him out for it on this board.
The fact remains that his economy was great until the lefts Chinese Flu gave them onerous powers to wreck the economy

The lefts Kung-flu. Too Fucking Funny. Since it was all a big hoax what was the problem? Why did tRump want you to shoot bleach and shove a light bulb up your ass?
MAGA

Funny how the figures strip out food and energy, two of the main things people have to pay.
Yup, I'm spending more on my fuel than my house payment. Filling up 2 to 3 times a week. I see the reality of this inflation everyday from fuel costs to materials cost to lunches. Today's sweet pork burrito special at Costa Vida is nearly 20 bucks with chips and a drink.
Couple years ago it was about 12 bucks.
Bought sheetrock the other day at 18.99 sheet. Couple years ago it was under 12.

This Banker dude is either a paid hack or one stupid motherfucker

LOL. Yes, it is quite obvious. Because the left don't want to talk about the real costs to real people which are chock full of food and energy. Inflation is under control, except for runaway inflation on the things you buy.
It's easy for you because you'r too LaZY to figure it out yourself, and I for sure won't help you. Carry on with your alternative facts

Yup, I'm spending more on my fuel than my house payment. Filling up 2 to 3 times a week. I see the reality of this inflation everyday from fuel costs to materials cost to lunches. Today's sweet pork burrito special at Costa Vida is nearly 20 bucks with chips and a drink.
Bought sheetrock the other day at 18.99 sheet. Couple years ago it was under 12.

He could be both.

With massive injections of money printing to keep them propped up...Subsequently, that liquidity needs to be raked back in.

If there's a big sell-off of securities, we're all screwed.
Democrats will NOT be denied their turn to pig out at the trough of government spending no matter how much damage it does to the people or economy.

Pfft. You couldn’t explain what you don’t have the slightest clue about.
Noooooo, I'm simply asking you or any maga fool here if they know why the fed strips out fuel and food to find "core pce."

I was a main street republican until Dobbs. I don't even have a "dog" in this fight, other than enjoying seeing you guys flail with nothing. LOL

Democrats will NOT be denied their turn to pig out at the trough of government spending no matter how much damage it does to the people or economy.
The injections of cash continued during Trump's term despite unemployment falling to under 5% ... actually they increased because of the tax cuts.

Inflation is cumulative .. so the effects are already in place. You should be disappointed with the Biden administration on the inflation front.

Unless deflation occurs, which it won't, all Americans already feel the effects of the Bidenflation.
because of out-of-control Trump spending and tax cuts

The injections of cash continued during Trump's term despite unemployment falling to under 5% ... actually they increased because of the tax cuts.
We are talking about Biden dumb ass. You remember the guy you people said was 100 times smarter than Trump and that things would be different.

People can't afford to eat at McDonalds anymore. It's about 10 bucks per person and that's a lot when you already couldn't make ends meet. The poor used to be able to afford McDonalds. Groceries and gas are both high. But inflation is under control!

Forum List

Back