More Incredible Data on Inflation this Morning !!!

Oversized, overweight, overpowered vehicles overuse fuel. Price depends upon demand.

To any who have read this thread, I apologize for the use of bad language on my part. I make no excuses. It's not what I want to do and don't generally do.

I don't apologize for exposing The Banker as a fraud and a liar.

His hysterical and irrational responses to my facts demonstrate his lack of commitment to the truth.

I would encourage you to do what I have done and put him on ignore. There is no value in reading and responding to a hack.

I guess that even Mass. can turn out an idiot from time to time.

To any who have read this thread, I apologize for the use of bad language on my part. I make no excuses. It's not what I want to do and don't generally do.

I don't apologize for exposing The Banker as a fraud and a liar.

His hysterical and irrational responses to my facts demonstrate his lack of commitment to the truth.

I would encourage you to do what I have done and put him on ignore. There is no value in reading and responding to a hack.

I guess that even Mass. can turn out an idiot from time to time.
You made a total fool of yourself, you must have been drunk or something.

You can tell any lie you want, any spin, but you can't change the facts:

Obama inherited a massive deficit and economic blow up and he lowered the deficit substantially by the end of his presidency, which you already know.

Trump did the opposite, he increased the deficit massively and took the $600B/yr deficit and blew it up to $3+T/yr, which you already know, because you've been schooled repeatedly.

The big distinction, democrats always lower deficits, always lower them.
Republicans always inc deficits, they make them larger, but you already know this.

You can spin the facts anyway you want, but in the end the constant remains:

Republicans only increase deficits, democrats only decrease them, which you already know. For that reason the republicans own this debt (and inflation) because they caused it.

Core PCE, just a 0.1% inc MoM!!!!

Bye bye inflation !

Inflation is now very low and the FED can cut rates !

Inflation was transitory after all !

FACTS !

Desperation

You made a total fool of yourself, you must have been drunk or something.

You can tell any lie you want, any spin, but you can't change the facts:

Obama inherited a massive deficit and economic blow up and he lowered the deficit substantially by the end of his presidency, which you already know.

Trump did the opposite, he increased the deficit massively and took the $600B/yr deficit and blew it up to $3+T/yr, which you already know, because you've been schooled repeatedly.

The big distinction, democrats always lower deficits, always lower them.
Republicans always inc deficits, they make them larger, but you already know this.

You can spin the facts anyway you want, but in the end the constant remains:

Republicans only increase deficits, democrats only decrease them, which you already know. For that reason the republicans own this debt (and inflation) because they caused it.
Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

Forum List

Back