More ignorance about supposed racism

Well lets see, rape is an individualized violent crime and having fun with a stereotype are two whole worlds apart.

I was comparing rape, to the violent racist crimes that were perpetrated against blacks, dumbass. Way to fuck up the analogy.

Psst...I know !

Then why would you feel like its ok to stereotype all blacks because of what a few do?

So not feeling sorry for black people is being racist towards them ? Welp , I guess I'm a racist then. Blind pity isn't in my nature, I feel no pity towards those that don't deserve it.

Umm, no. Fail.

I lived and still live in a very mixed neighborhood, and I can say that most of the black residents did and stil make bullshit claims of racism. That's why I just don't care anymore and write it off.

Right...bullshit claims like they didn't get hired because they were black, eh?

The resume example is their own fault, people who hire people, hire people based upon generalizations and their past hiring experiences. If your name is "LaTawnda Lashare Williams" and you have a heavy "ghetto" accent. You're not getting the job. Why ? Because of horrific experiences with people of that persuasion.

That goes the same for most people who do hiring with the exception of certain fields and jobs.

You are fucking stupid. It is not a single black persons fault that someone else has had horrific experiences with other black people. You are generalizing blacks and treating them as if they are all the same.

And then what about poor whites who sell/use crack cocaine and're punished under these same laws ?

What about them?

I have hired many blacks, I just don't hire ghetto trash, or white trash, or barrio trash. But if you come in for an interview acting like a peice of ghetto trash, I won't hire you. Never , ever , ever. I tried to give ghetto trash a chance, it always came back to bite me.

And you can go fuck yourself and your bleeding heart.

And yet you keep equating blacks with "ghetto trash".

Fuck this. Your not worth my time. Just another fuckwit trying to justify his own racism. Of course you don't see other exmaples of racism.

I was comparing rape, to the violent racist crimes that were perpetrated against blacks, dumbass. Way to fuck up the analogy.

Uh, you do know that this is 2009 right ?

Right...bullshit claims like they didn't get hired because they were black, eh?

Of course you're privvy to their employment background, legal background, credit history, the way they filled out their application, relevant work experience, interviewing skills, mastery of the English language, or any other relevant information that the person who was doing the hiring was privvy too.

You are fucking stupid. It is not a single black persons fault that someone else has had horrific experiences with other black people.

Actually it is, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LABELED A GHETTO PEICE OF TRASH, DON'T ACT GHETTO ! Simple as that. Not a hard concept really.

You are generalizing blacks and treating them as if they are all the same.

What part of "ghetto trash" is so hard for you to understand ? I've stated it about a half dozen times now.

What about them?

Well poor whites are punished the same for crack cocaine as are poor blacks. As are poor Hispanics and poor Asians

All poor are treated like crap, sad fact of life.

And yet you keep equating blacks with "ghetto trash".

Are you blind ? Illiterate ? Stupid ? Have no reading comprehension ? I am not reffering to all blacks as ghetto trash, just some. And everyone knows what I mean by ghetto trash.

Fuck this. Your not worth my time. Just another fuckwit trying to justify his own racism. Of course you don't see other exmaples of racism.

Go suck on the black man's cock some more, maybe he'll quit fucking your girlfriend.

Then again, the bass did some more research on this matte and found that these two Sambots are just Hollywood's continuing legacy of making fun of Aframs.

Then again, the bass did some more research on this matte and found that these two Sambots are just Hollywood's continuing legacy of making fun of Aframs.

It's not like blacks don't make fun of any other ethnicity ! Nope ! Never ! Doesn't happen !

You know what ? Black people can dish it out, but yall can't take it. If you're going to talk about every other race's stereotypes, don't be offended when it happens to your race. That's comedy.

It's not like blacks don't make fun of any other ethnicity ! Nope ! Never ! Doesn't happen !

Like these two Sambots? No way!

You know what ? Black people can dish it out, but yall can't take it. If you're going to talk about every other race's stereotypes, don't be offended when it happens to your race. That's comedy.

Black people do not continually make fun of white people in Hollywood with harmful, racist stereotypes, even if we did two wrongs still wouldn't make a right.

HA!

yea, darky.. I probably can't whip out at least 10 black comedians making white jokes in youtube videos!

:rofl:

sheesh... ghetto logic strikes again!

HA!

yea, darky.. I probably can't whip out at least 10 black comedians making white jokes in youtube videos!

Black comedians have not advocated harmful racist stereotypes of whites that are frequently taken to be true, end of discussion, next topic.

White chicks was some funny shit, Manny.

however, using chuck's thinking, it was blatantly racist in its depiction of white people, and the Waynes' Bro's are racists

Never saw how high, butt the Fridays were great

Check it out, I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

Ad yes, all the Fridays were great. I actually think I liked the third one the best. Katt Williams stole every scene he was in and had me in stitches.

Humor these days just sucks, comedy movies like "White Chicks" just plain sucked ...

Year One, now that looks funny ...

woa.. the ONLY Friday that was worth a damn was the first one. seriously.

Like these two Sambots? No way!

Much, much worse. Seen "White Chicks" or "Soul Plane" ? Or pretty much any Black American comedy or comic ?

Black people do not continually make fun of white people in Hollywood with harmful, racist stereotypes, even if we did two wrongs still wouldn't make a right.

How are those two robots "harmful" ? And black comics and black movies do. I take it you haven't seen any have you ?

Black comedians have not advocated harmful racist stereotypes of whites that are frequently taken to be true, end of discussion, next topic.

Uh how did Micheal Bay advocate anything harmful ? And yes black "comics" ( I use the word comic lightly since most black comics are hacks with a few shining exceptions ) do the exact samething.

woa.. the ONLY Friday that was worth a damn was the first one. seriously.

Agreed. Now that's a classic movie.

From the guy who thinks Metallica rocks harder than Iron Maiden

I think that old Metallica did rock harder than Iron Maiden. Now new Metallica ? They rock about as hard as Fallout Boy. lol

But I never cared for Maiden's vocal style.

Forum List

Back