More ignorance about supposed racism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by RetiredGySgt, Jun 24, 2009.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,918
  2. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Yes, this is just as retarded as when the right was whining that the first Transformers movie was anti-Bush.

3. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Do these people realize how old these characters are, or are they just looking for an excuse to whine?

4. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Well ok, let me get this straight. It's ok to mimic a distorted white stereotype. But it's wrong to mimic a black stereotype ? I hate that shit. So it's ok for someone based on their skin color to make a mimicry of my ethnicity. But in fair game and no hate, we can't have fun with them ? Fuck that. The best white comedians yell "******" and are racist. The worst black comedians are racist and bite off of Richard Pryor RIP.

One of the best white comics I've seen, He was a wigger. Well he went out in front of a black audience and notes how there are no whites, then he makes a racist joke. Then he says"*******" and he's like "yeah I said ******* and what?" and dropped his bit and it was awesome. A "hippy" comedien did the samething. They killed it and they were funny about it. They were both saying "******" multiple times in front of a 100% black audience and they were all laughing. I want to see more comedy like that.

5. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    So this is supposed to prove what, that people who address and confront racism are all somehow a bunch if whiners who look for stuff to complain about? That description goes more to the angry white males who whine about affirmative action severely hurting whitey because there whining is irrational not to mention the facts still say that white males dominate almost every aspect of power in the US.

6. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    RGS likes beating up on weak strawman by idiots in order to make people think that racism doesn't exists and or somehow is overinflated, thats all.

7. Amanda

Amanda Calm as a Hindu cow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    Does racism exist? Sure. Does this movie perpetuate it? Hardly.

8. Bass v 2.0

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    The Bass agrees. If you want the Bass' opinion, Tyler Perry's movies promotes more racist stereotypes of black people more than they're supposed help our image. If somebody criticized his movies the Bass would not disagree.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  9. Nik

Nik Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    It would be really nice if Republicans would spend half the time that they spend pointing out when cries of racism aren't entirely accurate, on pointing out actual racism. Why does actual racism concern you so little that you feel the need to only point of when those cries go too far?

10. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    So it's ok to have fun with white stereotypes and wrong to do the same with black stereotypes ?

Well, 99% of the time it is overinflated. When you hear everything being called racist all the time, it's kind of like the little boy crying wolf.

All the Democrats I know think this issue is full of shit, so do all the Republicans and Indies as well.

Well some people are sick of hearing the cries of "racism" all the time.