More "fracking-induced" quakes in Oklahoma

Oklahoma had it's oil boom in the 1920's. There were a lot more wells drilled then than now.

"Fracking" is short for fracturing the tube through which the well was drilled with explosives
to allow the oil to enter the well.

All of those early wells were "fracked" but the earthquakes started when?

Fracking is an old method its been around for years and years,so has dishonesty.

Fracking experiments was in 1947 and started being used commercially in 1949.
Small quakes have always been felt in Oklahoma and the first recording of one was in 1918.
The ones that Oklahoma is experiencing now is because of the New Madrid fault line, not fracking.

I see a lot of minimization & deflection here by the carbon extraction industry cheerleaders :eusa_think:

Paling in comparison to the out right lies,such as the OP has done.

Your a hydrocarbon user just like everyone else,try not to be such a fucking hypocrite.

Keep trying

Prior to fracking, OK never had earthquakes

It's statistics, Frank. Something you've always been dogshit ignorant of, hence your global warming positions.

If suddenly, all over the nation, there are lots of little earthquakes in exactly the same spots as the fracking, areas that had very few earthquakes before, it means something.

Yeah, it means fracking is dangerous.

I see a lot of minimization & deflection here by the carbon extraction industry cheerleaders :eusa_think:

Paling in comparison to the out right lies,such as the OP has done.

Your a hydrocarbon user just like everyone else,try not to be such a fucking hypocrite.

Keep trying

says YOU chickenwing IF thats your real name

So your pedaling a generator as you type,made that pc out of old washer parts??

Real name?? WTF?

Sticking with brain dead.

It's statistics, Frank. Something you've always been dogshit ignorant of, hence your global warming positions.

If suddenly, all over the nation, there are lots of little earthquakes in exactly the same spots as the fracking, areas that had very few earthquakes before, it means something.

We are having small quakes all over the nation where there is no fracking.

When are you carbon junkies gonna learn that extraction has a price and a steep one at that?

USGS: 7 small earthquakes shake central Oklahoma
The Oklahoma Geological Survey has said the state is experiencing unprecedented earthquake activity and that his agency is closely monitoring it to determine whether the quakes are a natural phenomenon or are man-made.

Funny, I don't see anything about fracking in the link, and no legitimate scientist is linking the quakes to fracking.

Actually, it is science that says fracking doesn't cause quakes.

Is the Recent Increase in Felt Earthquakes in the Central US Natural or Manmade?

But, please, feel free to pretend you understand this better than the USGS.

Driving with a bad tailpipe causes earthquakes

is there a forum you post on that you don't exclusively use rw hyperbole [MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] ?

I signed up at Democrat Underground but I think they banned me before my first post

I was going to say, "I used ta be a Republican, but then they did mean things so now I'm devoting my life to Obama, Redistribution and Free Condoms for Sandy Fluke"

Forum List

Back