More for Fauci to Answer: California Doctors Saw More Deaths from Suicide Than from COVID During Lockdown

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Man this never ends. Anyone personally know of anyone?

"Doctors in Northern California say they have seen more deaths from suicide than they’ve seen from the coronavirus during the pandemic.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News about the increase of deaths by suicide, adding that he’s seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone."

Many of us spoke about this on here, the young in particular really struggled. What about those who had a mental disability? How did they cope wth lockdowns? Many of them surely couldn't even understand them.

Many of us spoke about this on here, the young in particular really struggled. What about those who had a mental disability? How did they cope wth lockdowns? Many of them surely couldn't even understand them.
Lockdowns happened, and are still happening in some parts of the world, to combat the virus.

It may be something difficult to understand by some, but it is totally necessary in cases of Epidemics and Pandemics to protect the populations and keep deaths to a minimum.

"Doctors in Northern California say they have seen more deaths from suicide than they’ve seen from the coronavirus during the pandemic.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News about the increase of deaths by suicide, adding that he’s seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone."
What that suicides deaths, a person has to be at their end of his rope to commit suicide after staying home. The said person had nothing to live for. I don't feel sorry for them. Only the strong survive, anyone hear that one.

Only the strong survive,

0a2555b56cb3db5b7d42023b3ac5f0e724b3947cc4bfad6e34b33526177cd3e9_1.jpg

~S~

I don't get people who have chosen to commit suicide, don't you ever hear the strong survive.
What an evil and leacherous statement to make. Sounds like something a good, willing nazi soldier would have said, it was probably stated in German many times precisely as you stated it in Eng!ish. Remember this, the path to heaven is narrow and only for the few. Those devoid of humanity and empathy need not apply.

Last edited:
They are in my book. Get vaccinated and get boosters.
Im neither and Ive had covid twice. Oh the humanity! What ever should be done wth me for deciding through research and personal circumstances that the vaccine wouldn't be necessary?

I remember reading an article written by the Huffington Post written in 2008 during the Covid crisis that said for every 1% of unemployment the death toll goes up some 50,000 people or so, brought on by such things as heart attacks, drug addiction, suicide, etc.

The article shortly afterwards disappeared as I can no longer find it because democrats favored shutting down the economy during Covid,

This tells me they knew exactly what they were doing.

For all the businesses that were mandated to get shut down by Progressives that were not given compensation financially for it, you should have all sued Dr. Fauci directly.

For all the churches that shut down and have not recovered their congregations, shame on you. You could have remained open and fought.

For all the children whose education suffered as well as their development, shame on the school systems for shutting down.

And the list goes on

Guess what, nothing has changed other than the Progressive talking points on the matter. Covid is as much with us today as it was then.

Forum List

Back