More evidence the Great America civil war is close

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
We are hopelessly divided and liberals are trying to pushed policies that lead to collective poverty as we are seeing in Venezuela, NK and Cuba and saw in the USSR.

When Trump wins his second term with a 60 voter filibuster in the senate. The violence of the war begins.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"We" are not particularly divided.

We are Americans. And then there are Democrats.

The violence started already by the libturds.

We have just been restraining ourselves and have yet to start responding.

What would be evidence that Great America civil war is NOT close?

Seems to me rethuglians are the ones pushing for war! But i am ready as are my neighbors and friends.

Seems to me rethuglians are the ones pushing for war! But i am ready as are my neighbors and friends.
1kzklo.jpg

We are hopelessly divided and liberals are trying to pushed policies that lead to collective poverty as we are seeing in Venezuela, NK and Cuba and saw in the USSR.

When Trump wins his second term with a 60 voter filibuster in the senate. The violence of the war begins.

Judging by this board the civil war is coming. Fortunately in the real world things are different

Judging by this board the civil war is coming. Fortunately in the real world things are different
Most people are just checked out. Half the country doesn't even participate in elections.
Americans are simply too fat and lazy to bother with a civil war. Christ...the Kardashians are on.

I don't think so. When Trump winds reelection the liberals are going to break.

If by "civil war" you mean that some states will secede without anyone having the guts to stop it, or a single shot being fired, then I agree. A civil war is on the horizon.

Most people are just checked out. Half the country doesn't even participate in elections.
Americans are simply too fat and lazy to bother with a civil war. Christ...the Kardashians are on.

Then they bitch and whine when the results aren't what they wanted.

Then they bitch and whine when the results aren't what they wanted.
And as soon as the power would go out in a war, they would lose their borglike collective ability to communicate.
How long can a snowflake make it without their I-phone? Or latte?

Forum List

Back