More evidence of muslim hate and intolerance

I did not suggest we should or even could take a course other than our own best interest and our involvement in the Mideast did not begin after 9/11.
I simply stated that in pursuing and protecting our interests we created conflict with some in the Mideast.
Like I said, I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully). I know I have.
As a nation we have done the same.

I'm trying to understand you, really.

There's no comparison between myself, one individual, and our entire military force fighting for OUR freedom, well, other than the CIC.

I can't get past the notion that WE created conflict, when we merely responded to it.

Our involvement in Mideast affairs is not just a reaction to recent conflict but rather is proactively serving our national interests, a perfectly necessary and legit thing to do.
We've been pursuing and protecting our interests there since "the shores of Tripoli" causing some foreign nations and people, right or wrong, to react negatively.
I did not compare you, an individual, to our entire military force. I created an analogy in hopes of helping you understand my POV. You don't seem interested in doing so.
Instead you seem interested in picking a fight with one who sees things much as you do and I've been fighting for our national interests since long before you were born.

au contraire ... I was interested in understanding your position. To me, it appeared that you were blaming the USA. I'm glad that's not the case. :eusa_clap:

I'm trying to understand you, really.

There's no comparison between myself, one individual, and our entire military force fighting for OUR freedom, well, other than the CIC.

I can't get past the notion that WE created conflict, when we merely responded to it.

Our involvement in Mideast affairs is not just a reaction to recent conflict but rather is proactively serving our national interests, a perfectly necessary and legit thing to do.
We've been pursuing and protecting our interests there since "the shores of Tripoli" causing some foreign nations and people, right or wrong, to react negatively.
I did not compare you, an individual, to our entire military force. I created an analogy in hopes of helping you understand my POV. You don't seem interested in doing so.
Instead you seem interested in picking a fight with one who sees things much as you do and I've been fighting for our national interests since long before you were born.

au contraire ... I was interested in understanding your position. To me, it appeared that you were blaming the USA. I'm glad that's not the case. :eusa_clap:

We differ on the target of our wrath. You castigate Muslims as though they are all of one mind which, as you know, isn't even possible. There are nominal Muslims (just as there are nominal Christians and Jews) whose purpose in life is to help mankind move forward and to profit personally from it.
I consider Islamic/Arab culture which, as courageous Mideast Arab scholars admit, has spawned the anti-modern, anti-women culture so prevelant among Mideast Muslims, to be the real danger. You say tomayto, I say tomato.

We differ on the target of our wrath. You castigate Muslims as though they are all of one mind which, as you know, isn't even possible. There are nominal Muslims (just as there are nominal Christians and Jews) whose purpose in life is to help mankind move forward and to profit personally from it.
I consider Islamic/Arab culture which, as courageous Mideast Arab scholars admit, has spawned the anti-modern, anti-women culture so prevelant among Mideast Muslims, to be the real danger. You say tomayto, I say tomato.

That would be a nice dream but I believe you're mistaken. Even the most "peaceful sect" of Islam SMILES about 9/11/01. Now why is that? I refer you back to the video I posted above ... this is spoken of starting around minute 2:25 .... see for yourself. Pitiful.

edit: note koran 3:28

Last edited:
487120_447095295356548_1810391280_n.jpg

Forum List

Back