More Environmentalist Fraud!!!

Discussion in 'Environment' started by skookerasbil, Jul 23, 2010.

1. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213
    Ok...........ready for this??!!!

So........remember Phil Jones? He was the Director of the Climate Resarch Unit at the University of East Anglia. Removed after the Climategate scandal.

Well guess who's back as "Research Director"? Yup...........ahhhhh ( takes long draw on ciggy, Denis Leary style)..........

That would be................ Phil Jones.

Evidently, some investigations and a series of reports exonerated Jones of any scientific wrongdoing. And how did the reports reach this conclusion?????

They asked Jones and his colleagues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not a one question was asked of any of Jones critics or any of the people who were damaged as a result of the Jones method's!!!

CRU’s Tree-Ring Circus - Mark Steyn - National Review Online

LIke you couldnt see this coming?? The study into wrongdoing was a "peer reviewed" study!!!
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::funnyface:

>>> insert hysterical analogy<<<

For over ten years Ive been saying it. This "man made" global warming stuff? It is fraud of epic proportions.........a hugely methodical hoax using cherry picked "science" to create an enormous illussion!!! And helping perpetuate this illusion are the multitudes of lefties in the media, or course, who have all been part of the hoax since its inception. Dont expect to find this story anywhere in the network or print media s0ns!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  2. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,758
    If the AGW crowd had science on their side (real science, not flawed models and cherry-picked data), they wouldn't have to resort to tactics like this.

3. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,315
    If you wingnuts had to forego lies, innuendo, and stupidity, you would have no tactics.

4. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,758
    We can't use those. The AGW cult holds the franchise.

5. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213

s0n..........while I might be stupider than you, at least I have the ability to see a con job when it happens. Perhaps its because I have a real job with real responsibilities and I see it everyday. Lets hope you're never put in charge of anything..............

Could you imagine putting Old Rocks in charge of baseball for example? And lets say an investigation was necessary to determine if the umpires were fixing games. Old Rocks would put the crew chiefs on charge of the investigation:lol::lol:

6. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,672
    I guess they realized this "Climategate" thing was just a hoax perpetrated by the deniers. One by one they're being cleared of everything. That's basically because it was mostly about politics and had very little to do with the actual science.

7. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213
    Look.........heres the poop folks.

Old Rocks is an elitist fcukking k00k who's world is 100% idealistic, and it doesnt take a genius to figure this out. When you are able to be on the computer 18 hours a day, it kinds tells you soemthing does it not?? And you will find, many of these environmentalist religious loons have one thing in common: they are largely social invalids and it is no accident that many are able to spend their whole life blogging about the way they want the world to be. Its not being out in the real woprld though........they dont get chances to assess real people in real situations, nor do they have to be held accountable for anything except paying their internet bill. It effects the way you view life s0ns..........

Its like my father in-law........PHd in English. Never worked a day in his life yet thinks he's the smartest among us. Self righteous as hell though with plenty of strong opinion............just like Rocks here. But in the real world, its the height of failure in my view. Like my fther in-law, Rocks lives a life of philosophy and for people like that, the world view is significantly clouded.

These people dont want to know information that challenges their worldview........

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,672
    That last sentence fits you to a tee. Making blanket statements about those of us that believe in AGW, leads me to think that there's a lot of YOU in that description. Those that scream the loudest often are trying to distract others from what they're really trying to hide. Put away the Cheetos. Move out of your mom's basement. Get some fresh air for a change.

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    While I agree with most of your post, I really doubt OR is a PhD of anything. Nor do I buy that he's smarter than anyone. People who get their jollies out of telling everyone how much smarter they are than the average joe generally have some serious issues.

The truly intelligent, classy people of this world do not feel compelled to advertise their position on the IQ richter scale. It's obvious when somebody is intelligent. They don't have to point it out. If they are pointing it out it's because nobody else think's they're very smart; usually because they AREN'T.

10. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    The truly disturbing thing about rocks is he actually is old and still manages to have no objectivity, perspective or credibility.

The science for AGW simply IS NOT there. On avg. has the earth been warming for a while now (disregarding the last 10-15 years)? Yes. Can man have significantly contributed to this warming? No.