More Dinosaur Soft Tissue Finds in 2017

It says they found DNA and it also says the half life of DNA is 521 years.
They dont know where it came from.
Im pretty sure my great great great great greta grandfather wasnt dodging t-rexes when he was deer hunting.
DNA evidence says they were.
LOL
Science is about looking at the evidence and then drawing conclusions. Too many have conclusions and try to make the evidence fit. This discovery being one of them.

Im pretty sure my great great great great greta grandfather wasnt dodging t-rexes when he was deer hunting.
LOL
Science is about looking at the evidence and then drawing conclusions. Too many have conclusions and try to make the evidence fit. This discovery being one of them.
indeed. Tell us about all the evidence of us running around with dinos. While we are at it, lets discuss how we re-populated the planet a few thousand years ago. After just getting it done a thousand or so years before that

LOL
indeed. Tell us about all the evidence of us running around with dinos. While we are at it, lets discuss how we re-populated the planet a few thousand years ago. After just getting it done a thousand or so years before that
In other threads I have posted pictures I took of a rock carving on a wall of a stegosaurus dated to 1,000 AD. and a painting of Job with a brontosaurus in the background painted around 550AD.

I have not heard a reasonable explanation as to how these people knew what they looked like.

LOL
In other threads I have posted pictures I took of a rock carving on a wall of a stegosaurus dated to 1,000 AD. and a painting of Job with a brontosaurus in the background painted around 550AD.

I have not heard a reasonable explanation as to how these people knew what they looked like.
I have seen both.
The steg painting doesnt look like one at all. It just has panels on its back so the young earthers freak out.
I cant find anything about that picture, but i know all the paintings in that church were made in the 1500s because the other ones burnt.
'That doesnt mean that painting wasnt added later.

Last edited:
the steg carving could be a forgery as well.
Why didnt humans record being with dinosaurs? Why didnt we start seeing bones up until a few hundred years ago?
Why no stories?

I have seen both.
The steg painting doesnt look like one at all. It just has panels on its back so the creationists freak out.
I cant find anything about that picture, but i know all the paintings in that church were made in the 1500s because the other ones burnt.
My fault, I meant 1500 AD.

Ankor Wat has tens of thounds, probably hundreds of thounds of relieve carvings. It's the size of Manhattan. Everything looks like what it is supposed to look like. There are no abstracts, even the mythical Hindu Gods look like something recognizable.

Why didnt humans record being with dinosaurs? Why didnt we start seeing bones up until a few hundred years ago?
Why no stories?
How is it that every culture on earth has legends of dragons? Dracorex was found in North America not long ago. How did every culture on earth know about this?
IMG_7398.JPG

I have seen both.
The steg painting doesnt look like one at all. It just has panels on its back so the creationists freak out.

Ankor Wat has tens of thounds, probably hundreds of thounds of relieve carvings. It's the size of Manhattan. Everything looks like what it is supposed to look like. There are no abstracts, even the mythical Hindu Gods look like something recognizable.
not to mention, that thing has a huge head while the dino had a small one. Did dinos tails drag the ground? Pretty sure they proved they didnt a while back.

Why no stories?
How is it that every culture on earth has legends of dragons? Dracorex was found in North America not long ago. How did every culture on earth know about this?
View attachment 150580
a dino with horns and spikes and its a dragon? lol come on man

I have seen both.

not to mention, that thing has a huge head while the dino had a small one. Did dinos tails drag the ground? Pretty sure they proved they didnt a while back.
"This behavior is recorded at the lower part of the trackway with the tail drag."

I was just there on a fossil hunt, so I remembered this.

Squatting Dinosaur Tracks – Utah Geological Survey

Why no stories?
View attachment 150580
Where legends are born.

IMG_7401.JPG

I have seen both.

"This behavior is recorded at the lower part of the trackway with the tail drag."

thats awesome. Thanks

The same scientist also found that iron preserved the tissue before decay.
The iron causes the proteins and cell membranes to act like formaldehyde.
Sure. Put a piece of iron outside for a week, let alone a hundred million years, and let us know what happens.
What a bizarre thing to say...the iron at question is bound inside molecules. Dude, after repeatedly saying things that are ridiculous and wildly incorrect, have you considered altering your positions? No? Then you are irrational.
Tell me, when did Fe become a stable atomic structure that would be a preservative of tissue for 190 million years?
Dude....Look. It. Up.

Why no stories?
View attachment 150580
Where legends are born.

View attachment 150582
Did you just use the madeup lie that "every culture on earth has legends of dragons" to argue that dinos lived with humans? First of all, we all know you have not studied every culture on Earth, nor did you get that from any good authority. So we know you made that up, which is enough by itself to discard your argument. Second, people throughout history have been finding dinosaur fossils. Notice their ""dragon legends" are all about animals in the past. Third, reptiles lived with humans. Unicorns and winged horses? Take a horse, add wings or a horn. Mermaids? Take a person, add fins. Flaming chariots in the sky? Take chariots, add flames, put them in the sky. For you to leapfrog the much simpler explanations that still match literally all the evidence (instead of contradicting all of the evidence, as your explanation does) in favor of goofy, unsupported, magical ideas is utterly absurd.

Last edited:
I have seen both.

thats awesome. Thanks
Your affinity for magical thinking has hamdicapped your rational mind.
Half life of DNA is 521 years. Explain how DNA was found in this dinosaur.

I'm open to evidence, so tell me. I have nothing in this horse race, nothing changes for me if the fossil is 200 million years or 200. Enlighten me.

thats awesome. Thanks

I'm open to evidence, so tell me. I have nothing in this horse race, nothing changes for me if the fossil is 200 million years or 200. Enlighten me.
You know, you are asking me to spoonfeed you answers to questions scientists have already answered. Look it up yourself.

"I have nothing in this horse race"

Shameless lie. You are a young earth creationist.

thats awesome. Thanks

You know, you are asking me to spoonfeed you answers to questions scientists have already answered. Look it up yourself.

So you have no idea on anything I brought up.

It's that way with a lot of you. You've been programmed to believe in things you don't understand and when evidence shows the contrary you lash out like a child.

thats awesome. Thanks

So you have no idea on anything I brought up.

It's that way with a lot of you. You've been programmed to believe in things you don't understand and when evidence shows the contrary you lash out like a child.
Is that what you tell yourself? That, if someone doesn't spponfeed you facts you are too lazy to find yourself, then they don't know about them? What a totally bizarre way to live.

No, here is the actual truth: you are a very dishonest person. If you cared to know this information, you would have already tried to look it up yourself. You haven't . This shows you are lying when you say you want to know it.

Furthermore, more evidence of your dishonesty comes when you say ridiculously false things....you are shown they are false...yet you do not admit your errors or discard the absurd arguments you make from your false premises.

Lies make baby jesus cry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back