More Details About “Pregnant Woman Shot in Back.”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Interesting, isn't it? She and her boyfriend, both with record for B&E, break into the home and start ransacking it., When the 8-year-old owner confronts them, they beat him to the point of breaking his collarbone. They then return to tearing his home apart. The gutsy guy managed to get a pistol and tries to stop them from carrying off his goods. He shoots the woman [she is NOT a girl] and cops want to charge HIM.

So Okay, he was off his property. So what? He was defending himself from scum.

Read more of this @ Female CA home invader shot in back | 80-year-old Tom Greer

CALIFORNIA , I think they got him . The threat to the old guys life was over when she was running away from him . I didn't look at your link but I heard the story a few days ago .

Interesting, isn't it? She and her boyfriend, both with record for B&E, break into the home and start ransacking it., When the 8-year-old owner confronts them, they beat him to the point of breaking his collarbone. They then return to tearing his home apart. The gutsy guy managed to get a pistol and tries to stop them from carrying off his goods. He shoots the woman [she is NOT a girl] and cops want to charge HIM.

Lethal force for carry off his goods, or revenge for the beating?

The threat was over as soon as they left the property and ran off. His life was not threatened, therefore he had no right to chase her and kill her.

Life in jail for him. That wasn't self defense. That was murder.

The fact that he chased her off his property is what makes this a case of murder.

What you call "carry[ing] off his goods" is a reason for using lethal force.

Anyone who would take part in the beating of an old man deserves to die.
Of course I believe she should die for stealing an old mans possessions as well.
So yeah she got what she coming to her.

Last edited:
Theft is not a capital crime...

If it were just theft of property I would agree.

However, talk to someone who has had their home invaded. The sanctity of the home is shattered. They no longer feel safe in their own home. If an 80 year old man does not feel safe in his own home, where can he feel safe?

Either way, so far as I'm concerned. Hell, even the B&E is sufficient reason for their execution, in my mind. Stay the **** away from my property (and leave ME alone) or you risk not getting a second chance to make that mistake.

The threat was over as soon as they left the property and ran off. His life was not threatened, therefore he had no right to chase her and kill her.

It was neither. It was JUSTICE, something that our system no longer understands.

The fact that he chased her off his property is what makes this a case of murder.

What you call "carry[ing] off his goods" is a reason for using lethal force.

It is MOST DEFINITELY a reason to use lethal force so far as I'm concerned.

Theft is not a capital crime...

It should be, and in my home it is. As I mentioned above, even the simple B&E on my home runs you a very high risk of getting dead.

Noomi: Supporting the right of punks to beat up 80 year olds.

No Jury will ever convict this guy, he can claim mental defect due to the beating.

The bitch deserved what she got.

If she was able to beat up one old man she would have done it again and probably would have raised her brat to be a violent criminal too.

CALIFORNIA , I think they got him . The threat to the old guys life was over when she was running away from him . I didn't look at your link but I heard the story a few days ago .

You didn't bother to look at the link but you've formed an opinion? :eusa_whistle:

I read the story a few days ago when it happened . Unless something changed its the same story but I'll check your link .

Forum List

Back