Trump confidante says Marjorie Taylor-Green is a commie and a traitor

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I am not making this up. Audio below.

Attorney Lin Wood, who has said some spectacularly insane things over the last couple of years, says MTG is a commie. But, if you take this within the context of MAGA world, it actually makes some sense. Um, if you take this within the context of MAGA world. Enjoy:

In my opinion, Marjorie Taylor-Greene is a communist. If Marjorie Taylor-Greene, running around saying "impeach Biden", that says that Biden won. He didn't. And you would never impeach him with a communist Congress. It's a waste of time. It's all show. A traitor will come at you as a patriot. Be careful.

This circus is open 24/7.

Attorney Lin Wood, who has said some spectacularly insane things over the last couple of years, says MTG is a commie. But, if you take this within the context of MAGA world, it actually makes some sense. Um, if you take this within the context of MAGA world. Enjoy:

In my opinion, Marjorie Taylor-Greene is a communist. If Marjorie Taylor-Greene, running around saying "impeach Biden", that says that Biden won. He didn't. And you would never impeach him with a communist Congress. It's a waste of time. It's all show. A traitor will come at you as a patriot. Be careful.

Today's "true conservative" is tomorrow's RINO. Always.

1633823139345.png

1633823151406.png

1633823165697.png

1633823237881.png

1633824128828.png

The only traitors are those for sale.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1633823203361.png
    1633823203361.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Lots of rats in the bottom of the barrel, when they are biting each other's toes for little scrap.

Doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what Trump says NOW . He has, and will reverse himself often, and no specific remark by him or any of his supporters means anything unless they continue to repeat that remark. It's what happens when their only goal is to support trump no matter what he says or does.

Talk about mentally ill politicians...
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.
Your turn.

he is absolutely correct. why waste your time on something that you cannot do anything about it.

They are trying to drown out the Maricopa audit discoveries. That they are trying to divert everyone's attention from off of it.
And if Marjorie is true, then she should start bringing up the attention to congress that we have proof that this past election was rigged. But she isn't going to do that.

TDS

FJB

So you feel that MTG is a commie too?
No.., I think that she is willing to sleep with the top payer. That photo of her holding weapon seem mighty suspicious. It look as if she is using that photo as bait to reel in voters.

04.jpg
02.jpg

The guppies are turning on each other. This will probably be the only time I quote Ted Nugent.

"It's a free-for-all!"

And we see conservatives continue their campaign to advance the lie that the election was ‘stolen’ and that Biden is not the legitimate president.

It’s yet another example of the dishonest right’s corruption and contempt for facts and the truth.
no we don't see that at all

Forum List

Back