More Crazy Democrat Nonsense

I wonder if the Democrats realize that fireworks on the Fourth of July represent weapons fire in the Revolutionary War.

I probably shouldn't have said that, eh?

7th grader told his Star Wars shirt isn't allowed in school
Nothing to do with democrats. Schools have dress codes.

It has everything to do with Democrats. It's their default thought pattern.
No, it's yours and you are a hype partisan idiot. Schools have dress codes.

I wonder if the Democrats realize that fireworks on the Fourth of July represent weapons fire in the Revolutionary War.

WTF does that have to do with the Revolution?

Nothing. It has to do with Democrats brainwashing students.
No, it has to do with another idiotic lie from the right.

Socialization is not brain washing, schools teach them to be citizens of our republic.

No, it's not. I would never hassle a student over a shirt depicting an armed Stormtrooper, anymore than I would hassle a student over a shirt honoring armed American troops, or armed Revolutionary War Minutemen, especially when any number of foreign flags, black rainbows and Che Guevara are acceptable.

Democrats are using the public system to link the very idea of weapons with punishment. It's an elementary mind control technique.

No, it has to do with another idiotic lie from the right.

Says the far left drone that believes they have a choice in the Nominations..

Socialization is not brain washing, schools teach them to be citizens of our republic.

Dat's funny.

Modern-day public schools teach them to be slaves to The State.

Dat's funny.

Nope. That's just dogma, and nothing like the truth.

No, it's not. I would never hassle a student over a shirt depicting an armed Stormtrooper, anymore than I would hassle a student over a shirt honoring armed American troops, or armed Revolutionary War Minutemen, especially when any number of foreign flags, black rainbows and Che Guevara are acceptable.

Democrats are using the public system to link the very idea of weapons with punishment. It's an elementary mind control technique.
Most schools do not allow the kids to wear shirts depicting weapons or violence. In Loco Parentis. It's common sense, which you lack.

Here's one for Billy, should Ronald Reagan have trade arms, to a sworn enemy of the US, to fund a war Congress had forbidden the US from funding, Yes or No?

Dat's funny.

Nope. That's just dogma, and nothing like the truth.

Indeed. Dogma is what the PS system teaches, and nothing like the truth.

Most schools do not allow the kids to wear shirts depicting weapons or violence.

They don't allow anything American either, considering the number of reports on the subject.

In Loco Parentis.

The practice was never intended to replace the parent, but to support the parent.

Forum List

Back