More Complaining Muslims Want Special Treatment!!!

Muslims, police scuffle at Rye Playland over amusement park

This isn't Saudi Arabia, we have rules!!! If you want to wear a burqua oe hijab, then go to Saudi Arabia or Persia!

No head-gear means no hats, yamukas, hindu head-gear etc.

Then for Christ Sake don't complain about being arrested when you attack the police!

They always want special treatment1 WTF!!!

Yeah I heard about this story today.

My Opinion: Its a safety rule, no headgear or loose cloathing allowed on the ride so that it doesn't get caught up in something and injure or kill you.

If you dont want to take off the loose cloathing or headgear that is fine you dont have to ride the private business' ride that requires you to do so.

Maybe they should start burning & pillaging like they're doing in Great Britain & France? Stay tuned i guess.

If they have enough numbers here they will.

Good point. We're not at the tipping-point on their numbers here yet. They are in Great Britain & France. It has already been said best. Muslims here in the U.S. have far more rights & freedom than Muslims in all Muslim Nations on this Earth. So their "Victim" stuff just doesn't fly.

Maybe they should start burning & pillaging like they're doing in Great Britain & France? Stay tuned i guess.

If they have enough numbers here they will.

Good point. We're not at the tipping-point on their numbers here yet. They are in Great Britain & France. It has already been said best. Muslims here in the U.S. have far more rights & freedom than Muslims in all Muslim Nations on this Earth. So their "Victim" stuff just doesn't fly.

The Muslim version of Freedom is totally different than the American and Western version though, and thats how alot of things get lost in translation, alot of them are perfectly fine living under shit hole regimes like the Mullahs in Iran and Saddam, its just that the benefits in the West and money are better.

I have a feeling the Muslims are going to be paid.

I don't see how.

It wasn't a government entity encroaching on their "free exercise thereof".
It was simply a private business.

I'll pay them to go back where they came from, though.

:cool:

The Muslims can get an ACLU big shot lawyer and sue the hell out of this business.

Well I hope not, at least.

S'long as their rules that were posted didn't single out any protected class, we should be fine.

:crosses_fingers:
:D

I don't see how.

It wasn't a government entity encroaching on their "free exercise thereof".
It was simply a private business.

I'll pay them to go back where they came from, though.

:cool:

The Muslims can get an ACLU big shot lawyer and sue the hell out of this business.

Well I hope not, at least.

S'long as their rules that were posted didn't single out any protected class, we should be fine.

:crosses_fingers:
:D

I hope not but anything with the word "Muslim" in it is big news these days, if these guys were Amish or Phillipino this wouldn't be news and they would tell them to go fuck themselves.

This isn't Saudi Arabia, we have rules!!! If you want to wear a burqua oe hijab, then go to Saudi Arabia or Persia!

Then for Christ Sake don't complain about being arrested when you attack the police!

My Opinion: Its a safety rule, no headgear or loose cloathing allowed on the ride so that it doesn't get caught up in something and injure or kill you.

If you dont want to take off the loose cloathing or headgear that is fine you dont have to ride the private business' ride that requires you to do so.

Isadora Duncan. Enough said.

Yes, and the same rules apply to the rides at Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.
No head-gear and height restrictions.

Muslims have much more rights here than they do in Muslim countries, hell in Saudi Arabia they don't even allow women on the rides in amusement parks.

They sure as hell have a lot more freedom here than we would over there!

Isadora Duncan. Enough said.

long flowing scarfs can kill!!!

Muslims ain't going to change their ways, so when will America ban them?

It has already been said best earlier in this thread. Muslims here in the U.S. have more rights than in any Muslim Nation on this Earth. That's just fact. They're no victims. Case closed.

There not victims by any stretch of the imagination but comparing the rights they have here in a free society with the rights they have in fascist theocracies is not really fair to those theocracies ;)

Forum List

Back