ANOTHER reason I'm proud to be a non-believer 8-)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
We need to ban these things (hijabs) like they have in France & possibly Brussels. :up: If not for assimilation reasons, for security reasons. They need to at least join the 20th, if not the 21st, century :banghead: A significant amount of the practicing of this nonsense (organized- religion) is attributable to the "War on Terra" & the trillions of $ the U.S. has thrown at it :alcoholic:

Muslims, police scuffle at Rye Playland over amusement park
One woman, Entisai Ali, began arguing with cops over the amusement park's head scarf, or hijab, rule, said Dena Meawad, 18, of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

Much like people in places like Saudi Arabia insist that people visiting or coming from other countries to live in their nations adhere to their societal norms..we should insist on some of that too.

Masks are not part of our culture.

Much like people in places like Saudi Arabia insist that people visiting or coming from other countries to live in their nations adhere to their societal norms..we should insist on some of that too.

I've seen women driving @ in headscarves w/ the veil. :eusa_eh: It's dangerous.

I've seen women driving @ in headscarves w/ the veil. :eusa_eh: It's dangerous.

I agree.

If it is a safety, security issue, we should not acquiece.

Forum List

Back