More class warfare with this "corporate jet" nonsense

Jeebus the dupes are money worshipping morons. The richest have almost tripled their wealth under Voodoo while the rest and the country go to hell- Public college health costs doubled just under BOOOSH.

Poor workers and the middle class pay a higher % to gov't than the richest....Brilliant, chumps, and demand is drying up for most goods and services...DUH. See also sig pp1- fegging morons...

Jeebus the dupes are money worshipping morons. The richest have almost tripled their wealth under Voodoo while the rest and the country go to hell- Public college health costs doubled just under BOOOSH.

Poor workers and the middle class pay a higher % to gov't than the richest....Brilliant, chumps, and demand is drying up for most goods and services...DUH. See also sig pp1- fegging morons...

And that includes OBAMA...

Yes, the poor President who was relating his sad story of how difficult it was for he and Michelle to pay off their student loans (despite her twice over six figure salary for a medical group once he was elected Senator in Illinois and their ability to buy a home valued at more than a million) now reports a net worth of something over $10 million. Want to guess how much of that wealth was at our expense?

All Congressmen and Senator who spend any time in Congress retire at our expense as millionares, most many times over. Ditto for many federal employees and state employees who have seen their wages increased threefold in the last several years and who will retire very comfortably with guaranteed lifetime pensions, all at our expense.

At least Rush Limbaugh and corporate CEOs are not asking me to write the check for their lavish lifestyles and pensions.

So until those of you who condemn a Rush Limbaugh or a corporate executive for making lots of money also become equally incensed about those who are getting rich using our money and who expect all of US to support them in royal fashion for the rest of their lives, I can't get too excited about corporate salaries.

Last edited:

Yes, the poor President who was relating his sad story of how difficult it was for he and Michelle to pay off their student loans (despite her twice over six figure salary for a medical group once he was elected Senator in Illinois and their ability to buy a home valued at more than a million) now reports a net worth of something over $10 million. Want to guess how much of that wealth was at our expense?

All Congressmen and Senator who spend any time in Congress retire at our expense as millionares, most many times over. Ditto for many federal employees and state employees who have seen their wages increased threefold in the last several years and who will retire very comfortably with guaranteed lifetime pensions, all at our expense.

At least Rush Limbaugh and corporate CEOs are not asking me to write the check for their lavish lifestyles and pensions.

So until those of you who condemn a Rush Limbaugh or a corporate executive for making lots of money also become equally incensed about those who are getting rich using our money and who expect all of US to support them in royal fashion for the rest of their lives, I can't get too excited about corporate salaries.

And the rest of us understanding that we too can be as they...but don't go crying to mommy gubmint everytime we exercise our liberty and fail...

Last edited:

Poor workers and the middle class pay a higher % to gov't than the richest..

No they don't.

How many "jobs" do you suppose that jet provides?

Manufacturing
Mechanics
Parts suppliers
Pilots
Training schools
Flight stewards

Anyone notice the trickle down effect?

How many taxes are raised because of each jet sold and the jobs it creates.

Stupidity has no limits apparently.
There was a day that one could assume that the 6 items listed above would all translate into American jobs.

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

No they don't.

Really...with 47% paying nothing at all...but getting returns? Pretty tall order, isn't it?

There is a difference between corporate and personal aircraft right? Furthermore, when was the last time you ran into a member of congress on a commercial aircraft? In the day, it was common, today they all use government aircraft and lord knows they have a fleet which you pay for, thats if you do pay taxes?

No they don't.
The 400 of us pay a lower part of our income in taxes than our receptionists do, or our cleaning ladies, for that matter. If you're in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.

- Warren BuffettSpeaking at a $4,600-a-seat political fundraiser in New York, as quoted in "Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary", Times Online, June 28, 2007.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett
Debbie Bosanek, the secretary, pays a tax rate of 35.8 percent of income, while multi-billionaire Warren Buffett pays a rate at 17.4 percent.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/01/warren-buffett-and-his-secretary-talk-taxes/

Last edited:
Capital gains should be taxed no lower than the highest personal income tax bracket.

How many "jobs" do you suppose that jet provides?

Manufacturing
Mechanics
Parts suppliers
Pilots
Training schools
Flight stewards

Anyone notice the trickle down effect?

How many taxes are raised because of each jet sold and the jobs it creates.

Stupidity has no limits apparently.

Do you consider that supply-side economics (Reaganomics)?

If someone is rich enough to have a private jet, do they really deserve a tax break? I mean, come on!!! Here's what I would do. Let us working stiffs pay only 15% tax on our income and make the uber wealthy pay 35% for a while. I'm sick of the people who need the least help with taxes passing legislation and writing tax code that benefits them obscenely. Aren't you? When do we, the middle class, get a significant break?

So you want the government to tax away the money that is used to create jobs? Are you really that stupid?

The rich pay the most so it makes perfect sense that they get the most back.

No they don't pay the most. I pay 35% and some crook pushing money around (many of the same crooks that tanked the economy of the WHOLE EFFING WORLD in the first place) pays 15% without producing ANYTHING - how is that fair? Then he can afford lawyers to help him hide the rest. The rich DO NOT pay their share. Also, why is 100% of my income taxed for SS but only a small fraction of someone making over 100K? How is THAT fair?

You don't pay anywhere near 35%, turd. If you were in that bracket, you would be rich.

It's hilarious watching liberal parasites whining that the rich don't produce anything. What do all the turds sucking on the government tit produce? Nothing I want. that much is certain. America's corporations produce virtually everything worth having. They produce the cars, computers, cell phones, flat screen TVs, appliances, homes and everything that makes life more comfortable and enjoyable.

Government produces nothing. Why would any rational person want to send more of their money to Washington?

No they don't.
The 400 of us pay a lower part of our income in taxes than our receptionists do, or our cleaning ladies, for that matter. If you're in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.

- Warren BuffettSpeaking at a $4,600-a-seat political fundraiser in New York, as quoted in "Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary", Times Online, June 28, 2007.

Warren Buffett - Wikiquote
Debbie Bosanek, the secretary, pays a tax rate of 35.8 percent of income, while multi-billionaire Warren Buffett pays a rate at 17.4 percent.

Warren Buffett and His Secretary Talk Taxes - ABC News

Yeah, Warren is full of shit.

If someone is rich enough to have a private jet, do they really deserve a tax break? I mean, come on!!! Here's what I would do. Let us working stiffs pay only 15% tax on our income and make the uber wealthy pay 35% for a while. I'm sick of the people who need the least help with taxes passing legislation and writing tax code that benefits them obscenely. Aren't you? When do we, the middle class, get a significant break?

Yes, because everyone knows there's no work involved in getting to the point where you own a corporate jet. One achieves that by merely lounging around.

The fact that you work harder instead of smarter does not fill me with sympathy for you, regardless of how you seem to think it should.

And since when is tax policy about "needing help"? I could have sworn it was supposed to be about effectively raising revenue to run the government.

Forum List

Back