More blacks being killed than ever...and it's not cops or whites doing the killing.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"In Washington, D.C., we’ve seen an increase in homicides of more than 20% in neighborhoods across the city. Baltimore, a city of 600,000 souls, is averaging more than one homicide a day—a rate higher than that of New York City, which has 13 times the people. Milwaukee’s murder rate has nearly doubled over the past year.
"And who’s dying? Police chiefs say the increase is almost entirely among young men of color, at crime scenes in bad neighborhoods where multiple guns are being recovered."

Keep in mind these are in areas that have in place HEAVY anti-gun regulations in place. Oddly, the increase in crime seems to increase at the same time that the regulations go in place....and increase more and more with every ridiculous move meant to further restrict the freedoms of those who abide by the law.

‘Something Deeply Disturbing Is Happening All Across America’

More than one a day is preposterous. They should be ashamed.
No wonder those black cops and city leaders were "racist" :lol:

yeah but, those black live don't matter to the BLM and their backers, the Democrat party. they can't pick them out of the media to use them as a tool to stir up hate.

vote out these Democrats come 2016. No more of their OWS and BLM. and their nasty BS all the way around

Is there something not factual in the OP? I read it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Why don't you tell us what in the OP would indicate a disconnect from reality? The disconnect exists in Liberal minds that inexplicably manage to ignore the carnage that is Black on Black murder.

Is there something not factual in the OP? I read it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Why don't you tell us what in the OP would indicate a disconnect from reality? The disconnect exists in Liberal minds that inexplicably manage to ignore the carnage that is Black on Black murder.
Who you speaking to?
Who is us?

Who you speaking to?
Who is us?
You. I'm speaking to you. And "Us" is the message board. As if you didn't know.

Who you speaking to?
Who is us?
You. I'm speaking to you. And "Us" is the message board. As if you didn't know.
There was no way to know who you were addressing as you didn't use the quote function.
As to us, speaking for others is presumptuous.

Poverty pimp Al Sharpton was asked to do the eulogy for a slain Black NYC Police Officer who was killed in the line of duty but he refused. It's an indication that it ain't about race, it's about left wing politics.

Forum List

Back