more bitching, whining and complaining....

and i did offer compromise.....either the flag or the little symbol but not both.....see i am a woman with the ablitilty to compromise....and in reality doesnt everyone just want their way?

i am not a giving woman...you want a sympathy bitch move on....even if i do love pissing and moaning myself....you think being labels a "bitch" is bad...try figuring out...."you are such a guy" bad or good...i just look puzzled and when i ask i get that male laugh...i hate that bullshit...

oktay on that one i gotz to get ready and go to work...i swear....i tryed to rep you but will owe you....

that is so sad....i love your humor but your sense of politics sucks....so i only feel bad in that liberal feel good way....:funnyface:

oktay on that one i gotz to get ready and go to work...i swear....i tryed to rep you but will owe you....

that is so sad....i love your humor but your sense of politics sucks....so i only feel bad in that liberal feel good way....:funnyface:
My politics is fine, I believe people need to get their fucking hands off my money and gov outta my life.

After that, they can do what they want.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

My politics is fine, I believe people need to get their fucking hands off my money and gov outta my life.

After that, they can do what they want.

dont you cuss at me ...you foul mouthed conservative

i have upgraded..remove that...it was suppose to go ....well i figured...well all know i am making his up to suit me....and "your pm box is 90% full" what happen to bigger and better....more of this and that...of course i could go back and read the numberous threads that detail this but iam avoiding weeding.....

i really gotz to go to that:

pityparty.jpg

You missed it, they gave you a new control to fix that.

It's called 'delete' and like magic, it empties PM boxes!

:razz:

i have upgraded..remove that...it was suppose to go ....well i figured...well all know i am making his up to suit me....and "your pm box is 90% full" what happen to bigger and better....more of this and that...of course i could go back and read the numberous threads that detail this but iam avoiding weeding.....

i really gotz to go to that:

pityparty.jpg

"Bigger and better" goes with the ribbon. It's a usergroup. I had to remove you from the usergroup to get the ribbon off.

Looks like you have a decision to make.;)

why do i have this imagine of gunny...sitting back...smiling....an rather sardonic smile...going well finally even the window licker is gonna figure this out....well no...no ....i am gonna tell her...

so this aint no pick and choose deal eh?

Or Gunny could create a user group just for you...

Did you read the fine print? Must one accept the ribbon to get the perks?:eusa_eh:

you know what really pisses me off...he got me....he owned me...he just watched me till he got to tell me...take the whole package or none of the package...i cant figure out any way around it or any wiggle room....i simply realize when i have been beaten like a red headed step child and told to shut up and eat my grudge...since i did order it....

o and i assure you the husband is loving this...so you paid and opted to get no upgrade...so i explained the whole thing....he ask if you could change the sig line...but i told him it was too long to explain ....
he bottom lined it ...you got out foxed and hate that.....he is right

let me make this clear...there has been no denial of benefits...i opted out of the icons and ask for them to be removed.....the admins could only do this by removing from the user group....so just considered me still in the shadows....

Forum List

Back