more bitching, whining and complaining....

dont push it kitty...i would say gunny has given all he is giving on my i want thread.....

and let me make this clear: i am not embaressed to join after swearng i would never pay to chat....i just hate icons that are rah rah...flags to me are special...i wouldnt use one just for the hell of it most places so why here? o i know that usmessageboard and all....always getting in my way...lol....
but i paid cause i finally had some extra cash...things are looking up...cw did me a major fav...it was time to join...

i would say you will get your golden goose when i get my pagan symbol....lol...you email gunny...i dare ya....

dont push it kitty...i would say gunny has given all he is giving on my i want thread.....

and let me make this clear: i am not embaressed to join after swearng i would never pay to chat....i just hate icons that are rah rah...flags to me are special...i wouldnt use one just for the hell of it most places so why here? o i know that usmessageboard and all....always getting in my way...lol....
but i paid cause i finally had some extra cash...things are looking up...cw did me a major fav...it was time to join...

i would say you will get your golden goose when i get my pagan symbol....lol...you email gunny...i dare ya....

Bah! It's also the symbol of this message board, not just the US. It's right in the title "US" Message Board. :tongue: So it's only natural to pick that particular flag as the default. I don't argue with your point on it, I understand completely, it's just not always possible and depends on the techies not the admins.

As for emailing Gunny ... bah! If I email him just hope it isn't about you .. :razz:

(BTW ... I am kidding about the last part in case you didn't catch that. Remember, humor is my forte, even when I'm not trying to be funny.)

I want Gini pants like MC hammer had to come back into style.

0094631039058.jpg

uh oh i think this thread is closed to being closed....

i checked my paypal just to make sure my membership fee had not been "refunded" lol

why do i have visions of a very steaming gunny....hell i thought that new av was a submissive male..till i saw the knives

well i thought i had covered my tracks...the envelope was destroyed...the added bumperstickers werent noticed cause he does not know the name of this board....two new bumpersticks are not attention grabbings.....so this morning....i get up early to let dogs out and let him sleep....he gets up.....he is getting a cop of coffee....his normally quiet self..

.when suddenly he goes "you really like that board dont you?...

.i get the deer in the head lights look...."yea, its okay"...."uh why?" i ask...

he replies, "you got a thank you email from them normally people only thank you for one thing, paying them"

hmmm to lie or is it nobler in the mind to fess up.....

the sig line only had room for the first two words "paying fool":tomato:

i really got to stop using his email....is like the common email...he knows i have others but i only use them for certain things....i have no clue if he has another email....o well let us ask,

o shit i fogot the other one we have in common lol...but a private one...he says no...

well i thought i had covered my tracks...the envelope was destroyed...the added bumperstickers werent noticed cause he does not know the name of this board....two new bumpersticks are not attention grabbings.....so this morning....i get up early to let dogs out and let him sleep....he gets up.....he is getting a cop of coffee....his normally quiet self..

.when suddenly he goes "you really like that board dont you?...

.i get the deer in the head lights look...."yea, its okay"...."uh why?" i ask...

he replies, "you got a thank you email from them normally people only thank you for one thing, paying them"

hmmm to lie or is it nobler in the mind to fess up.....

the sig line only had room for the first two words "paying fool":tomato:

i really got to stop using his email....is like the common email...he knows i have others but i only use them for certain things....i have no clue if he has another email....o well let us ask,

o shit i fogot the other one we have in common lol...but a private one...he says no...

I thought you were a strong-minded woman who can make her own decisions. You're husband won't let you have a private email account?

Why not just sign up for a Yahoo or Gmail account? They are free and they work for things like this.

o hell i have my own email [email protected] is the account registered with this board......it took me most of the morning but i figured it out..not the board at all...the paypal account is in his name....it comes out of the joint account...he has his own account....i dont....i have private emails....i have never considered a 2nd account just doesnt concern me...my name is on everything but his business account..that is in his and our son's name. dear i kept my own name....i assure you...if i wanted my own account i would have it...but why go for the small prize....

he is simply making fun of me...for swearing i wouldnt join...esp when this board started the membership drive...comments like.."only a fool pays to waste their time, etc...only a fool pays for what is free etc"....so as long as i pay....i get the tag ...does that make me less indep? not at all ...but it does make me a person willing to admit i ran my mouth and he deserves to mock me...yes it does

Forum List

Back