more bitching, whining and complaining....

who's issues? i thought it was a hoot...and he called me on my past running of my mouth lol...xox never reads enough to know what is going on....

dis watch the new tree for fungus.....i think we both have been lied too about how easy they are to take care of....they were out when i went and they are 100 to 130....i dont think the friggin ones up there are that much uglier or what? nearly 50% more here???? at the 130 and you know its gonna be the nicer ones that are that much

o hell i have my own email [email protected] is the account registered with this board......it took me most of the morning but i figured it out..not the board at all...the paypal account is in his name....it comes out of the joint account...he has his own account....i dont....i have private emails....i have never considered a 2nd account just doesnt concern me...my name is on everything but his business account..that is in his and our son's name. dear i kept my own name....i assure you...if i wanted my own account i would have it...but why go for the small prize....

I could never imagine being in that situation where I didn't have my own money, IN MY OWN NAME. That's a very vulnerable situation, Strolling.

who's issues? i thought it was a hoot...and he called me on my past running of my mouth lol...xox never reads enough to know what is going on....

dis watch the new tree for fungus.....i think we both have been lied too about how easy they are to take care of....they were out when i went and they are 100 to 130....i dont think the friggin ones up there are that much uglier or what? nearly 50% more here???? at the 130 and you know its gonna be the nicer ones that are that much

I was asking Maggie if SHE has issues, since her whole contribution to the thread was an unexplained "WTF?"

As for the tree.. It's finally planted, and has been for about 2 weeks maybe.. (Digging holes big enough for trees is a bitch!). So far, it seems to be doing good...

Mine WAS $100 - I have a Garden card, which got me a (I think) 40% discount on trees that day...

I still have to plant my chicken flowers, tho.. Probably need more of those.. (FTR, chicken flowers are Hens & Chicks.. Love them, hate the name).

i am fine...i realize that its now the vogue to have the different accounts etc...but i am fine...thanks for the concern however

damn the price of friggin trees but look what i found.....

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

now this is in the nursery with a few hundred people on mother's day

i see got ads from hell...must i really look at ann the man? and donate to defense league for gov. winky? you betcha!

plus i still got the upgrad your membership.....

could yall like snap too.....

i see got ads from hell...must i really look at ann the man? and donate to defense league for gov. winky? you betcha!

plus i still got the upgrad your membership.....

could yall like snap too.....

Now lemme see if I got this shit straight, woman.. You don't want the banner, you don't want the flag, you don't want the option that labels you a paying member clicked, but you want all the shit gone that goes WITH that little click?

Damn, woman. And people say I'M picky as shit? :eek::eek:

:eusa_whistle:

well i thought i had covered my tracks...the envelope was destroyed...the added bumperstickers werent noticed cause he does not know the name of this board....two new bumpersticks are not attention grabbings.....so this morning....i get up early to let dogs out and let him sleep....he gets up.....he is getting a cop of coffee....his normally quiet self..

.when suddenly he goes "you really like that board dont you?...

.i get the deer in the head lights look...."yea, its okay"...."uh why?" i ask...

he replies, "you got a thank you email from them normally people only thank you for one thing, paying them"

hmmm to lie or is it nobler in the mind to fess up.....

the sig line only had room for the first two words "paying fool":tomato:

i really got to stop using his email....is like the common email...he knows i have others but i only use them for certain things....i have no clue if he has another email....o well let us ask,
o shit i fogot the other one we have in common lol...but a private one...he says no...

I thought you were a strong-minded woman who can make her own decisions. You're husband won't let you have a private email account?

Why not just sign up for a Yahoo or Gmail account? They are free and they work for things like this.

let me type this real fucking slow for ya....

when were asking him if he had a private email.....you really need to learn to read my mother fucking jibberish or just shut the fuck up...

that maybe my term du jour

dis my dear.....my list of wants is more and gunny has addressed them..i wanted, in addition to this, customized symbols...a pagan flag if you must...something more befitting..i even bitched for the poor said1..having to spot an american flag o now this is in pm...i have to hush....lol.....but i assure you..gunny has addressed the issues

no,
no,
and
no,

i think were his exact no's.

*in soft voice* del's my baby and knows how to please a woman ....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

now i digress....but why not ask for the moon...as they say...why take the crumbs off the feasts table....when you can take the feast and leave the crumbs...

and lets be honest ...i am looking at the majority of ads being republican...now why is that? now on this i aint being a smart ass...do the board admin select ads or option packages based on the supposed demographics of the board? does someone research this or just toss them up there....ponder those with this ...will i be late for work today?

dis my dear.....my list of wants is more and gunny has addressed them..i wanted, in addition to this, customized symbols...a pagan flag if you must...something more befitting..i even bitched for the poor said1..having to spot an american flag o now this is in pm...i have to hush....lol.....but i assure you..gunny has addressed the issues

no,
no,
and
no,

i think were his exact no's.

*in soft voice* del's my baby and knows how to please a woman ....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

now i digress....but why not ask for the moon...as they say...why take the crumbs off the feasts table....when you can take the feast and leave the crumbs...

and lets be honest ...i am looking at the majority of ads being republican...now why is that? now on this i aint being a smart ass...do the board admin select ads or option packages based on the supposed demographics of the board? does someone research this or just toss them up there....ponder those with this ...will i be late for work today?

I'd be more worried about whether I'm going to be late for work or not. :D

And, I'm not, cuz I'm outta here. Gotta stop for coffee, you know.. :)

Forum List

Back