Time for change

Someone really should change the "Do you feel safe with Bush as President?" banner.... :oops:

It's not a banner. It's an advertisement. It's up to the advertisers to fix their ads.

Well I did say "someone should".... Oh, and I love nostalgia. Could someone ask the advertisers to change it to
"Did you feel safer with Bush as President?" ? <g>

damn first time i have read the op's thread or posts since he/she prefers the aol method of colored and large font....

while we are changing banners.....i hate the palin defense fund one .....get to it gunny

damn first time i have read the op's thread or posts since he/she prefers the aol method of colored and large font....

while we are changing banners.....i hate the palin defense fund one .....get to it gunny

<chuckle> Clearly, dem bones is in need of some of the rep I've been spreadin' around.... Must be difficult with so much pent up bitchiness.... Seeing large things where they don't exist.... <g>

Someone really should change the "Do you feel safe with Bush as President?" banner.... :oops:

It's not a banner. It's an advertisement. It's up to the advertisers to fix their ads.

Well I did say "someone should".... Oh, and I love nostalgia. Could someone ask the advertisers to change it to
"Did you feel safer with Bush as President?" ? <g>

No. I don't read their adds much less actually want to talk to any of them.:cool:

Do you feel safe with changing banners?

Irrelevant. Merely bringing an observation to "someone's" attention....

"Someone" would be the advertisers, as I said. I doubt they read the Announcements and Feedback forum on this board.

They aren't giving business, they want yours. :lol:

Lemme see if I've got this.... The advertisers are trying to sell an expired product.... still expecting me to buy it.... Now, if I understand how this forum works, for the most part, it is supported by the advertisers, who in turn are supported by the users. Great job! :rolleyes:

Irrelevant. Merely bringing an observation to "someone's" attention....

"Someone" would be the advertisers, as I said. I doubt they read the Announcements and Feedback forum on this board.

Lemme see if I've got this.... The advertisers are trying to sell an expired product.... still expecting me to buy it.... Now, if I understand how this forum works, for the most part, it is supported by the advertisers, who in turn are supported by the users. Great job! :rolleyes:

They buy space. As long as what they sell is legal, them buying space means members don't have to. I kind of like the way that works, myself. This board and the software aren't free downloads, y'know?

They buy space. As long as what they sell is legal, them buying space means members don't have to. I kind of like the way that works, myself. This board and the software aren't free downloads, y'know?

Yeah.... I got that part, and it's a great deal for the board operators and the users -- as long as those buying the space stay in business.... You do see how that might affect "the way that works", right?

Yeah.... I got that part, and it's a great deal for the board operators and the users -- as long as those buying the space stay in business.... You do see how that might affect "the way that works", right?

As easily as I can see that if they were all that concerned about it, they'd have checked.

Besides, go read the threads. Apparently half the lefties here think Bush is still President anyway. Coincidentally, those would be pretty-much the same lefties that wailed like banshees the very second Clinton's name was brought up starting Day One, Bush's 1st term: "Clinton's not President anymore."

Seems as in all things leftwingnut, two standards apply. Probably just a leftwingnut sponsor.:eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

As easily as I can see that if they were all that concerned about it, they'd have checked.

Besides, go read the threads. Apparently half the lefties here think Bush is still President anyway.:eusa_whistle:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Besides, go read the threads. Apparently half the lefties here think Bush is still President anyway.:eusa_whistle:

Go back up and read my edit.

Isn't there like a law or something about you being up this early?:eusa_eh:

Go back up and read my edit.

Isn't there like a law or something about you being up this early?:eusa_eh:

Aaah ... see, now that is a bad thing ... and too true.

I gotta do work early today, I hate time limits but they pay well.

Forum List

Back