More bad PR for the Democraps

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

The Democraps are so fucking stupid....

That's not what they were booing, dumbass.

Several delegates told BuzzFeed they were dismayed by the chaos, and some objectors said they voted “no” because Villaraigosa had not explained the move.

“I didn't get a chance to read it and there was no discussion. It was up there for 30 seconds and then it was down. I'm upset with the process. That's why I voted no,” said John Washburn, a Georgia delegate.

One dissenter, who said she hadn’t made it in to voice her “no,” said she opposed the inclusion of God.

“I think the best thing we could do is separate religion and politics,” said Barbara Herz, of Wyoming. “We should let every person make their own religious decisions and keep it out of the platform.”

The kids here who stepped in the PRyan can't get it off their shoes or out of their mouths. PRyan is nasty stuff, only bleach or ammonia can get rid of the stench.

I wonder if Jillian still thinks this didn't happen.

What a clusterfuck on the Dems part. I hope some SuperPAC uses this in an add in the Bible belt.
Didn't happen? Or didn't happen the way you want it to be portrayed?

It is in the video it was on TV for all to see, no need to deny it
The video shows booing.

Does the video explain why they were booing? No.

Did I post the reason they were booing, from the mouths of delegates? Yes.

Enjoy your FAIL.

this is the nation that has led the world in freedom and innovation.

And to let the democrats in power to ruin all of it, is a travesty.

Looking more deeply into what they did today by forcing their will upon a not so clear vote to remove God and Israel from being on the party platform, is well, communism.

Is the left of this board really ok with that? :confused:

Whether or not you believe in God or support Israel, is not really the question. But not allowing certain issues to be part of the platform is wrong, no matter how you look at it.

Pathetic!

Nothing says "Screw you!!" to Mr. and Mrs. Average American like Democrats saying "God sucks!!"

Devotion to a god, is for the people that have low self esteem in ones own personal life. It's a delusional support group for individuals that lack self confidence. And have to justify their the means for their existence with fabrications. Once you are going down the path of fabrication how the world can you stop accepting fabrications and lies. But spewing god's teaching and fabrication for profit has got my respect. I have too much respect for myself to make money off the less fortunate. But since you're proud to be in the night crawler class, please send a paypal in the amount of $25.00.
So I can bless you as a gullible, ignorant fool. And praise the lord!

The DNC Jerusalem Back Story

Update: The Democratic National Committee on Wednesday added an amendment to its 2012 platform saying Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The language, almost identical to that in the DNC 2008 platform, was added after its omission came under criticism from some Republican groups.

“Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel,” the amendment added to the platform Wednesday states. “The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.”

“President Obama personally intervened to strengthen the language,” a Democratic aide involved in the process told Al-Monitor Wednesday.

Obama campaign officials saw the issue as an unnecessary distraction, a source said, adding:. “They were and continue to be comfortable with the original language [in the DNC 2012 platform] that they feel is stridently pro-Israel. But they felt that the manufactured controversy over Jerusalem was an unnecessary distraction.”

“The platform is being amended to maintain consistency with the personal views expressed by the President and in the Democratic Party platform in 2008,” DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said in a statement Wednesday.

The pro-Israel lobby group, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), praised the decision.

“We welcome reinstatement to the Democratic platform of the language affirming Jerusalem as Israel’s capital,” the statement from AIPAC said.
“Together, these party platforms reflect strong bipartisan support for the US – Israel relationship.”

Officials with the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC did not raise concerns about Jerusalem when they were given a chance to preview early drafts of the Democratic National Committee platform and offer proposed amendments to it at a meeting in Detroit last month, several Democratic sources and experts involved with the platform drafting process tell Al-Monitor. AIPAC advisors did provide written materials early in the process proposing using language from the 2008 DNC platform, Democratic sources acknowledge, but did not propose amendments on the Jerusalem issue at the DNC drafting committee meeting reviewing the document in Detroit last month.
The DNC 2012 platform, released Tuesday, omitted language in the 2008 document saying Jerusalem “is and will remain the capital of Israel.” In fact, the entire DNC 2012 foreign policy platform was rewritten to reflect President Obama’s national security record in office, Democratic sources told Al-Monitor. The Obama administration has provided some $10 billion in security assistance to Israel since taking office, including $70 million in military support signed into law by Obama at a Rose Garden ceremony in July.

“We made a conscious decision to not make the platform a purely political and aspirational document, but instead make it a document about how we’ve actually governed,” a Democratic foreign policy expert involved in writing the DNC platform told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity Wednesday. “So, in the foreign policy section, [we] threw out all the old platform stuff, and talked about our record.”

Looking more deeply into what they did today by forcing their will upon a not so clear vote to remove God and Israel from being on the party platform, is well, communism.

Whether or not you believe in God or support Israel, is not really the question. But not allowing certain issues to be part of the platform is wrong, no matter how you look at it.

Pathetic!

I never realized you were this fucking stupid (or just blindly partisan):

The Obama administration has provided some $10 billion in security assistance to Israel since taking office, including $70 million in military support signed into law by Obama at a Rose Garden ceremony in July.

Update: The Democratic National Committee on Wednesday added an amendment to its 2012 platform saying Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The language, almost identical to that in the DNC 2008 platform, was added after its omission came under criticism from some Republican groups.

“Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel,” the amendment added to the platform Wednesday states. “The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.”

“President Obama personally intervened to strengthen the language,” a Democratic aide involved in the process told Al-Monitor Wednesday.

Obama campaign officials saw the issue as an unnecessary distraction, a source said, adding:. “They were and continue to be comfortable with the original language [in the DNC 2012 platform] that they feel is stridently pro-Israel. But they felt that the manufactured controversy over Jerusalem was an unnecessary distraction.”

“The platform is being amended to maintain consistency with the personal views expressed by the President and in the Democratic Party platform in 2008,” DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said in a statement Wednesday.

The pro-Israel lobby group, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), praised the decision.

“We welcome reinstatement to the Democratic platform of the language affirming Jerusalem as Israel’s capital,” the statement from AIPAC said.
“Together, these party platforms reflect strong bipartisan support for the US – Israel relationship.”

Officials with the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC did not raise concerns about Jerusalem when they were given a chance to preview early drafts of the Democratic National Committee platform and offer proposed amendments to it at a meeting in Detroit last month, several Democratic sources and experts involved with the platform drafting process tell Al-Monitor. AIPAC advisors did provide written materials early in the process proposing using language from the 2008 DNC platform, Democratic sources acknowledge, but did not propose amendments on the Jerusalem issue at the DNC drafting committee meeting reviewing the document in Detroit last month.
The DNC 2012 platform, released Tuesday, omitted language in the 2008 document saying Jerusalem “is and will remain the capital of Israel.” In fact, the entire DNC 2012 foreign policy platform was rewritten to reflect President Obama’s national security record in office, Democratic sources told Al-Monitor. The Obama administration has provided some $10 billion in security assistance to Israel since taking office, including $70 million in military support signed into law by Obama at a Rose Garden ceremony in July.

“We made a conscious decision to not make the platform a purely political and aspirational document, but instead make it a document about how we’ve actually governed,” a Democratic foreign policy expert involved in writing the DNC platform told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity Wednesday. “So, in the foreign policy section, [we] threw out all the old platform stuff, and talked about our record.”

In other words, you're with the roughly half the delegates who voted "yay" for the amendment and against the half who voted "nay" and booed?
Just checking as your crew is pretty hard to follow these days. ;)

Nothing says "Screw you!!" to Mr. and Mrs. Average American like Democrats saying "God sucks!!"

Devotion to a god, is for the people that have low self esteem in ones own personal life. It's a delusional support group for individuals that lack self confidence. And have to justify their the means for their existence with fabrications. Once you are going down the path of fabrication how the world can you stop accepting fabrications and lies. But spewing god's teaching and fabrication for profit has got my respect. I have too much respect for myself to make money off the less fortunate. But since you're proud to be in the night crawler class, please send a paypal in the amount of $25.00.
So I can bless you as a gullible, ignorant fool. And praise the lord!

I beg to differ.

I say the people who are unduly attached to their own importance and who are lacking in self esteem are the ones who reject God and make fun of people, based on their faith.

It's just bigotry, pure and simple. They say the worst of the bigoted bullies are thus because they feel inadequate themselves.

So naturally, you have it exactly ass backwards.

As I always say...whenever a progressive weirdo makes a negative statement about the other side, they are really describing themselves.

lol...

The "No"s were louder each time...

Democratics just made themselves look even dumber than usual....

And they provided commercial material to run up to the election....

:lol:

Blah, blah, blah :lalala:,....yes we know you are anti Israel, and I suppose as far as some at the convention are concerned, that also makes one anti-God

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

The Democraps are so fucking stupid....

That's not what they were booing, dumbass.

Several delegates told BuzzFeed they were dismayed by the chaos, and some objectors said they voted “no” because Villaraigosa had not explained the move.

“I didn't get a chance to read it and there was no discussion. It was up there for 30 seconds and then it was down. I'm upset with the process. That's why I voted no,” said John Washburn, a Georgia delegate.

One dissenter, who said she hadn’t made it in to voice her “no,” said she opposed the inclusion of God.

“I think the best thing we could do is separate religion and politics,” said Barbara Herz, of Wyoming. “We should let every person make their own religious decisions and keep it out of the platform.”

The kids here who stepped in the PRyan can't get it off their shoes or out of their mouths. PRyan is nasty stuff, only bleach or ammonia can get rid of the stench.

What the hell does Paul Ryan have to do with this thread? Are you taking lessons from Truth Matters?

:lol:

Yea, 'cause Obama said they should, they passed it without the required majority. What a joke, what an amazing joke.

Boos are boos, and here comes the media spin to somehow make this right, along with Synthaholic. I want to hear Barack Obama say God should be there. I want the announcement, the media is already spinning this in spite of live coverage of the complete idiots.

What is that screen name anyway?? Another composite.......... :lol:

Last edited:

Pathetic!

Oh puhleeease :rolleyes: If I'm not an aggressive bible-thumper that makes me a commie? :eusa_eh: Also, what ideologies are currenly illegal? You people & your group-think make me sick & sad for the future of this great nation.

Pathetic!

Oh puhleeease :rolleyes: If I'm not an aggressive bible-thumper that makes me a commie? :eusa_eh: Also, what ideologies are currenly illegal? You people & your group-think make me sick & sad for the future of this great nation.

And to think I once thought you might be smart :eusa_hand:

George Soros is busy creating an organization and TV commercials blaming this fiasco on Romney/Ryan as plants in the crowd....

Except that the Dems have such a rigorous screening process that no one but the koolaid drinkers and Dem politicians are allowed in.

George Soros is busy creating an organization and TV commercials blaming this fiasco on Romney/Ryan as plants in the crowd....

Except that the Dems have such a rigorous screening process that no one but the koolaid drinkers and Dem politicians are allowed in.

Yes, when dems are in total control. That is exactly what you get.... "CONTROL"

Didn't happen? Or didn't happen the way you want it to be portrayed?

It is in the video it was on TV for all to see, no need to deny it
The video shows booing.

Does the video explain why they were booing? No.

Did I post the reason they were booing, from the mouths of delegates? Yes.

Enjoy your FAIL.

Is the video of Democrats, yes.

Do Democrats lie, definitely yes.

Does the video show us that the vote occurred three times and after the third there was booing over lying about the results of the vote, yes.

Was the addition of God and Israel complicated? No.

Thus we can only conclude what we saw is what we saw and the delegates are trying to make the DNC look better then the retches that they are.

I love the liberal thought process on this forum.

The DNC royally fuck up (pardon my french) but Republicans are to blame.

The DNC manage to leave out God and Jerusalem in one fell swoop at their nationally televised convention and on live tv reverse this decision after all hell breaks loose and then the delegates boo hysterically on the convention floor and we on the right, we conservatives have got it all wrong.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

You guys spin like crazy. Pete Burns would just love you.

url

Forum List

Back