More bad PR for the Democraps

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

The Democraps are so fucking stupid....

Holy toledo I just caught this at Drudge. I love the mayhem!

:D

well, if the drudge sludge say it... it must be true. :cuckoo:

Here it is as it happened

DNC 2012 - Democrats Vote YES to remove God & Jerusalem - YouTube

Absolutely amazing

you deny the booing?

No, see, you're misinterpreting the sounds that the crowd was making. They weren't booing, they were cooing, in ecstasy, at the correction of an obvious oversight in the convention's plank.

Afterward they all bowed their head in recognition of the Lord Jesus as the Son of God and their Savior.

Where are all the God haters at? I figured they'd be all over this and condemning the Democrats for this huge disgusting mistake.

While the vote might have been forced, at least the boos were an honest expression of their beliefs. What the hell, points for honesty?

:dunno:

Hardly they were booing God. The whole convention is nothing but a den of liars and this vote proved it. Three times the fool asked and three times it was no where near 2/3 as if he could tell any way. Another case of the ruling class of democrat liars forcing their will on the people.

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

The Democraps are so fucking stupid....

That's not what they were booing, dumbass.

Several delegates told BuzzFeed they were dismayed by the chaos, and some objectors said they voted “no” because Villaraigosa had not explained the move.

“I didn't get a chance to read it and there was no discussion. It was up there for 30 seconds and then it was down. I'm upset with the process. That's why I voted no,” said John Washburn, a Georgia delegate.

One dissenter, who said she hadn’t made it in to voice her “no,” said she opposed the inclusion of God.

“I think the best thing we could do is separate religion and politics,” said Barbara Herz, of Wyoming. “We should let every person make their own religious decisions and keep it out of the platform.”

Where are all the God haters at? I figured they'd be all over this and condemning the Democrats for this huge disgusting mistake.

They are trying to figure out who to pray to about this :eusa_silenced:

This is their American prayer ewwwwshiver

Last edited by a moderator:

you deny the booing?

It is their normal come back, they pretend what happened didn't happen because it was on Drudge. The best thing is that I have read NO opinion pieces from Matt Drudge on The Drudge Report. What I see is links to stories on other web sites. The left has no compulsion to outright lying and they do it about Drudge and they do it about Beck. This vote has to show conclusively to any one and everybody how lost in hate and lying is the DNC. They should loss big and they did it all themselves.

Forum List

Back