More bad PR for the Democraps

well, if the drudge sludge say it... it must be true. :cuckoo:

Oh it's everywhere.

Sadly, the leadership only reinstated God and Jerusalem because they realized the "optics" weren't playing well.

Pretty big whoopsie all round.

Took them three attempts at the vote and the results were inconclusive at best.
But they're going to go ahead and put their anti Semitic/ anti Christian skeletons back in the closet until after the election.

If I were Netanyahu I wouldn't hold my breath on that visit the boy king promised if he were reelected...unless he goes representing Hamas.

The pro-choice crowd vote was denied :D

They are idiots that don't know what they're doing at their own convention.

They had to do the vote twice to "invent" the winning vote, then they were booed with some crazy people in the crowd caught showing their anger.....looks like a Republican TV commerical to the Jews and Christians around the USA.
Republican Jews have already taken out a full page ad.

I put this *ahem* incident on a richter scale of 11 for "whoopsies" we really really didn't mean to take out God and Jerusalem from our platform.

:lol:

I am so loving this. The true colors showed thru at the convention.

The only way it could get better would be if Elizabeth Warren speaks...

Oh, wait...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So educate me...is the DNC usually the place where dems try to alienate every group that historically supports them?

Are they going to trot Biden out to tell blacks that if it wasn't for Obama they'd all be in chains??? Because that would be just perfect.

After Warren, of course. Let her insult the Indians first...then Biden can be the grand finale.

I put this *ahem* incident on a richter scale of 11 for "whoopsies" we really really didn't mean to take out God and Jerusalem from our platform.

:lol:

I am so loving this. The true colors showed thru at the convention.
Oh, my goodness gracious.

The lefties are gettin' religion!

They brought God back to life.

Howl LAAAAAYYY Loooooo yaaaaaahhhhh!

God works in mysterious ways! :eusa_angel:

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

The Democraps are so fucking stupid....

That's not what they were booing, dumbass.

Several delegates told BuzzFeed they were dismayed by the chaos, and some objectors said they voted “no” because Villaraigosa had not explained the move.

“I didn't get a chance to read it and there was no discussion. It was up there for 30 seconds and then it was down. I'm upset with the process. That's why I voted no,” said John Washburn, a Georgia delegate.

One dissenter, who said she hadn’t made it in to voice her “no,” said she opposed the inclusion of God.

“I think the best thing we could do is separate religion and politics,” said Barbara Herz, of Wyoming. “We should let every person make their own religious decisions and keep it out of the platform.”
You'll believe anything as long as a democrat says it, won't you?

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

That's not what they were booing, dumbass.

Several delegates told BuzzFeed they were dismayed by the chaos, and some objectors said they voted “no” because Villaraigosa had not explained the move.

“I didn't get a chance to read it and there was no discussion. It was up there for 30 seconds and then it was down. I'm upset with the process. That's why I voted no,” said John Washburn, a Georgia delegate.

One dissenter, who said she hadn’t made it in to voice her “no,” said she opposed the inclusion of God.

“I think the best thing we could do is separate religion and politics,” said Barbara Herz, of Wyoming. “We should let every person make their own religious decisions and keep it out of the platform.”
You'll believe anything as long as a democrat says it, won't you?
It's from a reporter talking to delegates on the floor, as it happened, dope.

According to TM no democrat in the history of democracy has ever engaged in voter fraud, no democrat election has ever been won via nefarious methods, and in fact all democrats are sterling characters from conception to their timely deaths.

Holy toledo I just caught this at Drudge. I love the mayhem!

:D

well, if the drudge sludge say it... it must be true. :cuckoo:

Jillian we have talked about this....it's on every tv station, why attack Drudge, because he posted it and several other stations have shown it to be true.....again deal with that actual issue....the democrats got caught being crazy ass nutty libtards.....que up the circus music......

This will probably get lost in the shuffle...

White House spokesman Jay Carney, speaking to reporters aboard Air Force One, said that "the position on Jerusalem held by this administration, this president, is exactly the same position that presidents and administrations have held since 1967—presidents of both parties, administrations of both parties."
"You certainly didn't hear leaders of the Republican Party during the George W. Bush administration saying that his position of his government that Jerusalem needed to be resolved in final status negotiations between the two parties—Israelis and Palestinians—was 'shameful,'" Carney said. "I didn't hear Mitt Romney say that. I certainly didn't hear Paul Ryan say that."

Democrats reinstate

"Mitt Romney has consistently stated his belief that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel," said Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul. "Now is the time for President Obama to state in unequivocal terms whether or not he believes Jerusalem is Israel's capital."
But if it does get lost, I'll just start a thread on it :eusa_angel:

The DNC shows what democracy is for them. Vote, and if the leadership didn't like the result do whatever they damn well please. What a bunch of pretenders.

Forum List

Back