More bad PR for the Democraps

• Banned
They are idiots that don't know what they're doing at their own convention.

They had to do the vote twice to "invent" the winning vote, then they were booed with some crazy people in the crowd caught showing their anger.....looks like a Republican TV commerical to the Jews and Christians around the USA.

• Banned
George Soros is busy creating an organization and TV commercials blaming this fiasco on Romney/Ryan as plants in the crowd....

While the vote might have been forced, at least the boos were an honest expression of their beliefs. What the hell, points for honesty?

:dunno:

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

The Democraps are so fucking stupid....

Holy toledo I just caught this at Drudge. I love the mayhem!

:D

This is going to be the Wellstone memorial all over again.... moonbat fucking heaven I tell ya!

I love it. I was listening to Gallagher today and he was playing clips of this interview with Brett Baier interviewing Durbin today, and Durbin went into a full fledged meltdown over "Godless" and "Jerusalem".

:lol:

I love the sounds of a Democrat just losing it in an interview..

You're dumber than one could imagine. :badgrin:

FOXNews just aired the live video of the vote, the confusion and the boos.

Oh, you think it was faked....

Their live TV vote to add God and Jerusalem back on the platform didn't go so well with half the crowd voting NO....then booing once they lost the vote. :badgrin:

well, if the drudge sludge say it... it must be true. :cuckoo:

This is going to be the Wellstone memorial all over again.... moonbat fucking heaven I tell ya!

Truth! Think of the advertisement clips the RNC and the superpacs will be able to run.

Democrats booing God and Jerusalem. Oh I pray they use the booing moment.

It is a gift from God. :eusa_clap:

That was easily a 50/50 split.
Should have taken a full roll and let the "fundamental change" fans own what they are.

I love it. I was listening to Gallagher today and he was playing clips of this interview with Brett Baier interviewing Durbin today, and Durbin went into a full fledged meltdown over "Godless" and "Jerusalem".

:lol:

I love the sounds of a Democrat just losing it in an interview..

Durbin knows that his party is replete with Atheists and Agnostics that cannot stand the fact that this Country was founded by Judeo-Christians. Durbin knows while they must be appeased, Dems don't want to be deemed as the Anti-God Party.

Oh it's everywhere.

Sadly, the leadership only reinstated God and Jerusalem because they realized the "optics" weren't playing well.

Pretty big whoopsie all round.

Are you seriously going to pretend it didn't happen?

Democrats Fumble Israel Issue, Put Jerusalem As Capital Back In Platform « CBS New York

"And even after the vote, many thought the crowd of delegates on the floor was split 50-50, rather than delivering the two-thirds majority needed."

Democrats Fumble Israel Issue, Put Jerusalem As Capital Back In Platform « CBS New York

Oh it's everywhere.

Sadly, the leadership only reinstated God and Jerusalem because they realized the "optics" weren't playing well.

Pretty big whoopsie all round.

Took them three attempts at the vote and the results were inconclusive at best.
But they're going to go ahead and put their anti Semitic/ anti Christian skeletons back in the closet until after the election.

If I were Netanyahu I wouldn't hold my breath on that visit the boy king promised if he were reelected...unless he goes representing Hamas.

Forum List

Back