More bad news for Tesla!!

About two years ago, a couple of climate crusaders were telling us that electric Harleys were gonna be the next big thing!:abgg2q.jpg:
Electric motorcycles are much more powerful than Harley's.

Don't sound the same though.

So why are you kids thrilled that a company is having trouble? IIThought you were all about the big corps over the little guy?
thrilled, well it is simple batman, the fact is we've taken the cattleprod out of our sides as a result of this failure. You feel it is appropriate to force something onto others and accepting of that behavior. so we are thrilled that your antics are over.
WTF are you talking about? How did Tesla's success or failure amount to a cattle prod?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: fossil fuel evil go to electric. thread after fking thread in here. dude, you don't qualify to converse with me.
You're right, you're far too stupid to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day dingbat.
can't come into the middle of a three year discussion and ask me to explain myself. sorry junior.

Compare Musk's net worth to Skookerasbil's and tell me he's justified to call Musk "dopey".

Compare Musk's net worth to Skookerasbil's and tell me he's justified to call Musk "dopey".
LOL, Musk made his money using our money. Skooks is five times the man that dude is.

Maybe if a Democrat wins the Presidency in 2020 they will have the U.S. government buy Tesla, like they did with GM as they are "too big to fail". That's if Tesla lasts that long, which is doubtful. Yeah that'll work.

I wonder what all those elitists will do with their obsolete Teslas when they go under?

Electric motorcycles are much more powerful than Harley's.

Don't sound the same though.

So why are you kids thrilled that a company is having trouble? IIThought you were all about the big corps over the little guy?
thrilled, well it is simple batman, the fact is we've taken the cattleprod out of our sides as a result of this failure. You feel it is appropriate to force something onto others and accepting of that behavior. so we are thrilled that your antics are over.
WTF are you talking about? How did Tesla's success or failure amount to a cattle prod?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: fossil fuel evil go to electric. thread after fking thread in here. dude, you don't qualify to converse with me.

Have a nice day dingbat.
can't come into the middle of a three year discussion and ask me to explain myself. sorry junior.
You made the post I quoted yesterday dumbshit.

Jesus you people are stupid today.

Have a nice day dingbat.

Indeed.....but winning s0n. That's all that matters.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Bowing in front of banners = ghey

Have a nice day dingbat.

Indeed.....but winning s0n. That's all that matters.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Riiiight.

Buncha fuckin' idjits.

Have a nice day dingbat.

Riiiight.

Buncha fuckin' idjits.
bye?

As Deputy Dog use to say, don't go away mad Muskrat, just go away!!

Ooooopsie......more downsizing. And the dopey-ass Tesla head, Musk now admitting that competing with conventional cares " going to be difficult." Well doy....I've been saying that for 10 years s0n.

Tesla shares plunge after job cuts, as Elon Musk sees a 'very difficult' road ahead

Does prove that even the most pronounced bubble dwellers have some hope.....:backpedal::backpedal:
I read an article the other day on how the global warming going in the Great Lakes region is causing Tesla’s to die on the road.

Just what you need in dangerous weather.
Batteries do that when cold... Chemical reactions are affected by it... Hell, we put batteries in the deep freezer to keep them fresh for years...

Last edited:
I would not put most batteries in a freezer - a refrigerator will do just fine. Freezing them will lead to the development of enlarged crystal domains in the electrolyte which will reduce their capacity. And in either location, they need to be assiduously protected from humidity.

Have a nice day dingbat.

Riiiight.

Buncha fuckin' idjits.
bye?

As Deputy Dog use to say, don't go away mad Muskrat, just go away!!
Mad? No. Disgusted? You betcha.

Musk is a nitwit much like Gates who many in this world seem to worship.He's 3 steps below Richard Branson who, at least, is pretty cool with an interesting background. Humans are idiots.
Opra 2020 !!!!

Musk hasn't gone bankrupt once. Trump?

Musk didn't start out with tens of millions of dollars given him by his daddy.

Fuck Trump. He's not qualified to run a 10 cent lemonade stand.

Forum List

Back