More bad news for Republicans...home prices up 10%

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The housing market surged in April, with home affordability at record levels.

Sales hit 4.62 million homes during the month on an annualized basis, a rise of 3.4% compared with a month earlier and up 10% from April 2011, according to the National Association of Realtors.

NAR reported that the median price for homes sold during the month was $177,400. That's a jump of more than 10% compared with a year earlier.

Home sales surge in April - May. 22, 2012

Home sales up, car sales up, retail sales up, gas prices down, unemployment down, Bin Laden dead, .......

What will Republicans run on?

Anticontraception???? The Rev. Wright???

trucking ready for a boom and Businesses chosing to move back to the US as the 1 choice.

The republican party is screwed

Good. Now I can put my house on the market and move out of the Obamaville that my neighborhood has become.

Home sales up, car sales up, retail sales up, gas prices down, unemployment down, Bin Laden dead, .......

What will Republicans run on?

Anticontraception???? The Rev. Wright???

That means I can now flip my house and move into a Chevy Volt??!!

:clap2:

I'm sorry to inform you but I do believe Government Motors has suspended the making of Chevy Volts, perhaps you can find a used one somewhere. :eusa_whistle:

see how they treat what is good news for America?

they dont care about this country.

they perfer the republican party

see how they treat what is good news for America?

they dont care about this country.

they perfer the republican party

It is better news than the alternative, Poop Splatters.

But you fail to realize that 2011 was the worst year ever for home sales.

So we have our hopes up that Obama's 'recovery' does not give us back to back worst ever home sales years.

I'll celebrate once my home is back up to the value it was before everything sunk! I lost over 1/2 the value of my home when everything crashed.....I'll get excited when it's back to where it was.

Ok...gas is down a little bit...hurray! Is it going to get back down to where it was in 2008? Doubt it...but all you suckers go ahead and get excited over it! Lol!

Retail sales are up? Maybe in some businesses...but we still have many businesses closing their doors and putting people on unemployment. And speaking of unemployment...those numbers are far from being real either. I'd like to know who's counting all the people that are no longer getting checks because they were cut off.

As for Bin Ladin....THANK YOU NAVY SEALS!

I'll celebrate once my home is back up to the value it was before everything sunk! I lost over 1/2 the value of my home when everything crashed.....I'll get excited when it's back to where it was.

Ok...gas is down a little bit...hurray! Is it going to get back down to where it was in 2008? Doubt it...but all you suckers go ahead and get excited over it! Lol!

Retail sales are up? Maybe in some businesses...but we still have many businesses closing their doors and putting people on unemployment. And speaking of unemployment...those numbers are far from being real either. I'd like to know who's counting all the people that are no longer getting checks because they were cut off.

guess what you disgruntled brained con.

Those prices were false and caused this mess.

why dont you already know that fact?

obama-fail.jpg

It's a buyer's market, so what. Factor in the FACT that NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION is down, and this whole "sales are up" nonsense is just that... Nonsense.

guess what you disgruntled brained con.

Those prices were false and caused this mess.

why dont you already know that fact?

Which prices would that be?

Forum List

Back