More Articles On The Way!!!

With "Prayerful" Pelosi already sitting on lame articles the House is again swinging its purse at Trump, threatening to pursue a new round of impeachment articles.

Evidently Hysterical House Dems realize their first batch of spitballs has impressed exactly NO ONE and what America most needs is more of the House Dem charade!!!

House Democrats eye more articles of impeachment

It must be remembered that Pelosi herself just months ago claimed “I’m not for impeachment,” she said in a March 6 interview ... "impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

So compelling she is sitting on 'em. Yup ... the BITCH has divided us.

those lame articles impeached Trumps fat ass-

the sob wins a second term, and wins a second impeachment.

F him and his shetland -

Sounds like you need a hug snowflake.

He could always go to fbj's workplace and hand out candy. Maybe they'll give him a hug and rock him to sleep.

With "Prayerful" Pelosi already sitting on lame articles the House is again swinging its purse at Trump, threatening to pursue a new round of impeachment articles.

Evidently Hysterical House Dems realize their first batch of spitballs has impressed exactly NO ONE and what America most needs is more of the House Dem charade!!!

It must be remembered that Pelosi herself just months ago claimed “I’m not for impeachment,” she said in a March 6 interview ... "impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

More articles just means they messed up the first time, which destroys their credibility now.
When did they have it?

With "Prayerful" Pelosi already sitting on lame articles the House is again swinging its purse at Trump, threatening to pursue a new round of impeachment articles. Evidently Hysterical House Dems realize their first batch of spitballs has impressed exactly NO ONE and what America most needs is more of the House Dem charade!!!

It must be remembered that Pelosi herself just months ago claimed “I’m not for impeachment,” she said in a March 6 interview ... "impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.” So compelling she is sitting on 'em.
Yup ... the BITCH has divided us.

F him and his shetland -
..thanks for the laughs.......hahahahhahahahhahahahaa
SUPER TDS--LOVIN it
Think that's funny? Just wait until Siete tries to eff Donald's shetland.
Hold on guys. If you read between Siete's lines you find "the sob wins a second term" which means that we have finally found a semi-rational leftard ... he's the missing link!!

And yeah, the impeachment silliness only continues until the Repubs take the House in Nov 2020.

..thanks for the laughs.......hahahahhahahahhahahahaa
SUPER TDS--LOVIN it
Think that's funny? Just wait until Siete tries to eff Donald's shetland.
Hold on guys. If you read between Siete's lines you find "the sob wins a second term" which means that we have finally found a semi-rational leftard ... he's the missing link!!

And yeah, the impeachment silliness only continues until the Repubs take the House in Nov 2020.
With "Prayerful" Pelosi already sitting on lame articles the House is again swinging its purse at Trump, threatening to pursue a new round of impeachment articles. Evidently Hysterical House Dems realize their first batch of spitballs has impressed exactly NO ONE and what America most needs is more of the House Dem charade!!!
Poor trump scum
And no sooner did we discover some Dem rationality in Siete, Jillian shows up to reestablish the angry, bitter, unhinged Dem lunacy.

Thank you, Jillian, and Happy Holidays to you too.

Poor trump scum
Gotta hate those Trump supporters who keep kicking your ass. :)

Poor trump scum
I neither supported nor voted for Trump in 2016 ... 2 mistakes I will not repeat in 2020.

F him and his shetland -
I can't wait for the November rout when the democrats get their sorry asses handed to them. What levels of violence will you perpetrate?

I'm kinda hoping for mass self-immolation myself. Like the Buddhist monks do.

That'll show them Republicans.
I will donate gas and matches.

Al Green said there was no limit on the number of times democrats would impeach Trump and now Pence.

The limit is actually until the voters tell them to leave.
WTF is wrong with those scum? Pence literally has done NOTHING!

Poor trump scum
I neither supported nor voted for Trump in 2016 ... 2 mistakes I will not repeat in 2020.
Hmmm, lets see now, who could you have possibly voted for? Hmmm, let's see, could it be, uh, SATAN!!! ;)

Al Green said there was no limit on the number of times democrats would impeach Trump and now Pence.

The limit is actually until the voters tell them to leave.
WTF is wrong with those scum? Pence literally has done NOTHING!

He went to church, so that means he wants to throw gays off his roof.
0add78b3f7861296-420x400.png

The democrats need more articles since the USSC just killed Article-2 by taking the case of Trump vs House subpoena for Trump's tax records. That action shows that Trump does in-fact have the right to appeal to the courts and that appeal is NOT "obstruction of congress".

Article-1 is not a well defined crime and it won't persuade any GOP senators to vote for removal, hence Nancy needs to find more articles. Maybe the Mueller Report's suggested "obstruction of justice" for a non-crime? How about those Emolument clause violations? Not seeing any "must impeach" new articles??

The democrats need more articles since the USSC just killed Article-2 by taking the case of Trump vs House subpoena for Trump's tax records. That action shows that Trump does in-fact have the right to appeal to the courts and that appeal is NOT "obstruction of congress".

Article-1 is not a well defined crime and it won't persuade any GOP senators to vote for removal, hence Nancy needs to find more articles. Maybe the Mueller Report's suggested "obstruction of justice" for a non-crime? How about those Emolument clause violations? Not seeing any "must impeach" new articles??
Queen Nancy admonished the Senate to do as she commands and just this morning decided - without House discussion or a floor vote - to change the wording of article 2 to a more legal and less petulant sounding high crime:

"Trump is a poopy-head!!!"

Forum List

Back