• People that talk to someone else while you are still talking

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Any pet peeves or annoyance that others do?
Something that someone did today maybe?

Any pet peeves or annoyance that others do?
Something that someone did today maybe?
Yeah... one of my cats threw up on the top of my wife's car... she just had it washed yesterday... so $ 30.00 is flushed and I had to get that shit off the car early morning...

..one more thing... I don't like Treeshepherd 's new avi... that leaf necktie looks like shit.. I liked the tree-man a lot better and it was more in the line of a Druid Elder.....the wise Oak Tree
...I will think of some other shit to bitch about....

Last edited:
I checked 5 and 7. People, that cannot talk or let me know what they ate or drank lastly, are impossible.
Last time, I aborted my visit at a neighbor because of that. The weisenheimer did not let me reply to his questions and statements he directed to me and started to teach his girlfriend about his endless "wisdom" and "knowledge", instead.
Well, I left the place. I am not receiving instructions about life, politics and whatever by people that wasted their lives on alcohol and meds. And I am not going to be interrupted in each sentence I try to speak.

I checked 5 and 7. People, that cannot talk or let me know what they ate or drank lastly, are impossible.
Last time, I aborted my visit at a neighbor because of that. The weisenheimer did not let me reply to his questions and statements he directed to me and started to teach his girlfriend about his endless "wisdom" and "knowledge", instead.
Well, I left the place. I am not receiving instructions about life, politics and whatever by people that wasted their lives on alcohol and meds. And I am not going to be interrupted in each sentence I try to speak.
....may I interrupt you for a second...let me tell you about my breakfast..

....may I interrupt you for a second...let me tell you about my breakfast..
Feel free to tell me about your breakfast but spare me the exhaust gas, if there´s some.

....uh...I did not read that thing... just give them a toothbrush..

People constantly saying "you know"...is what I went with. I also hate when people go on and on and on to you about things they know very well that you have zero interest in.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Friggin' slobs annoy me, pigs really.

I hit a Starbucks nearly every morning for my caffine jolt. I always add a pinch of sugar and some milk to it at the counter. When done I wipe the area clean with a napkin if I've left any grains of sugar or drops of milk on the surface, and drop the soiled napkin in the garbage hole just inches away. Yet nearly every day some slobs before me have left their messes for those of us raised properly to deal with. Such a-holes should be beaten with sticks at the very least.

I have issue with things similar to that at home - like leaving empty food boxes in the cabinet etc. How hard is it to put it in the trash vs. back in the cabinet?

I voted for people talking to close to your face in conversation (I have a high need for personal space, I don't like it when people even shop close to me or creep up on top of me in line at the grocery store - like that is going to speed things up...)

I also voted for people that talk to someone else while you are still talking... related, I hate when people look away or at the clock - just excuse yourself, I don't need to waste my breath if you're not interested....

Having seven a mom, seven sisters, two daughters, two wives, and lots of women co-workers - don't move my things. Just don't. When I reach for something, it had better be there or you are gonna be there . . . in the hot seat.

They have all been burned, and give them credit, they have all learned.

Friggin' slobs annoy me, pigs really.

I hit a Starbucks nearly every morning for my caffine jolt. I always add a pinch of sugar and some milk to it at the counter. When done I wipe the area clean with a napkin if I've left any grains of sugar or drops of milk on the surface, and drop the soiled napkin in the garbage hole just inches away. Yet nearly every day some slobs before me have left their messes for those of us raised properly to deal with. Such a-holes should be beaten with sticks at the very least.
I second this. I can't stand those who don't bother to clean up after themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Having seven a mom, seven sisters, two daughters, two wives, and lots of women co-workers - don't move my things. Just don't. When I reach for something, it had better be there or you are gonna be there . . . in the hot seat.

They have all been burned, and give them credit, they have all learned.

My hubby is like this too - put things back where you found them! Drives him nuts if he goes for something and it's not there - I'd better be using it.. it's the only reason for it NOT to be there!

I am the youngest and quite disorganized and lazy, so, it took a LONG time to get used to that. I actually like and appreciate it now :)

Forum List

Back